It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Persecution by Jews in Israel and the US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

explain stalin, hitler, genghis khan, pol pot, kim jung il, emperor hirohito and the many Godless people that have roamed the earth and have caused the death of millions through out history.

bottom line, Christ killed no one.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Neither do Christians, Muslims, nor Jewish people have a respect for human life.

If they get the chance to slaughter, they slaughter. For their deity doesn't exist otherwise he'd have held them accountable over the centuries.

We're a species of conquest and the puppet masters take great pride in sending their serfs to slaughter.

We're at the pinnacle in time where 1 group in the world is about to take control. They lose no sleep at night knowing Billions will die and vast portions of the Earth will be uninhabitable. It's a Chess game to them. Religion was a cover for their idiotic serfs to "have something to believe in".

I have never killed anyone, nor advocated their murder nor even lifted a hand in violence to anyone. I don't own any weapons, never owned a gun and probably never will, i dont even go hunting and i would know one end of a gun from the other and yes i am a christian (missionary baptist).

Methinks youre just looking to troll.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Jesus will make them worship God whether they want to or not.

This approach of yours (since you are clearly not a Jesus) is the best example of what religious persecutions are all about. Making "them" worship what "we" do whether they want to or not.
I do not know whether it will be for the best if you did not understand it when you wrote it - because then you can think about it for some more, or that you did understand it when you wrote it which makes it one of the most hypocritical threads on ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. (Romans 10:1-4)

I think people fail to realise the wisdom and insight of those words. We now live in a world where a religion has become a race.

"For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God."

There you have it. When one's race supercedes God in righteousness (worthiness) and they call themselves both a race and a religion, then the figure of worship has become the person. This is self-worship and the ultimate form of supremacy, godhead for a race in place of a real but diminished God.

Jesus described these self-worshiping creatures in Rev. 3:9:, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

edit on 24-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

I can agree with this. It was this very thing that Jesus was ministering about during his ministry on earth and during his trial with the Sanhedrin. Point blank, the jews were keeping God's laws as according to them and their perception and understanding of his laws, they weren't living his laws as according to God and this was one of the reasons Jesus came to be the living example of how all men are to live.

When you lose focus and sight of how God wants you to live and treat your fellow human beings, then you have begun the path to fabricating your own righteousness, putting yourself before God and doing what is right in your own eyes and not his eyes.

Or as we christians like to say, you have put on aires of "holier than thou", and become pompous and selfrighteous in your sins.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by Helixer

This approach of yours (since you are clearly not a Jesus) is the best example of what religious persecutions are all about. Making "them" worship what "we" do whether they want to or not.
I do not know whether it will be for the best if you did not understand it when you wrote it - because then you can think about it for some more, or that you did understand it when you wrote it which makes it one of the most hypocritical threads on ATS.

Sorry that you are offended by my freedom of expression. This sense of expressing myself is derived from the right we are entitled to since the Enlightenment; this right is fundemental to our civilisation. No one is going to force you to believe in God but through some miracle you will.

On another tack, I do note how you zionist Jews howl for the eviceration of Iran having succeeded in achieving the destruction of Iraq. I also note how zionist Jews grievously offend, desecrate and slander God fearing Muslims and their religion.

Nobody of faith feels at ease with what you zionist Jews do to Muslims and how you scar the Holy Lands.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helixer

reply to post by Helixer

Sorry that you are offended by my freedom of expression. This sense of expressing myself is derived from the right we are entitled to since the Enlightenment; this right is fundemental to our civilisation. No one is going to force you to believe in God but through some miracle you will.

On another tack, I do note how you zionist Jews howl for the eviceration of Iran having succeeded in achieving the destruction of Iraq. I also note how zionist Jews grievously offend, desecrate and slander God fearing Muslims and their religion.

Nobody of faith feels at ease with what you zionist Jews do to Muslims and how you scar the Holy Lands.

Do you also recognize that the Muslims grievously offend, desecrate and slander God fearing Jews and their religion?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Helixer

Do you also recognize that the Muslims grievously offend, desecrate and slander God fearing Jews and their religion?

No.

You are trying to create equivalences between the victim Muslims and the victimiser Zionist Jews.

Jews have always lived amongst Muslims in peace until zionists from eastern Europe descended up on them.

This thread is about the persecution of Christians by Jews. Let us lay off Muslims for once.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

If you speak about me personally, i was not in Iraq. Nor will i be in Iran. I never supported war in Iraq, nor i support war with Iran.
And to my knowledge i did nothing bad to Muslims nor did i "scar the Holy Land(s?) that is my home.
Nor you represent everyone of faith. Hiding behind groups and stuffing other people into groups makes certain things easier, but usually those are not the things one should feel proud about.
So if you speak about yourself - you might not feel at ease with current conflict. I understand it. I suspect though it is simple desire to remove "Zionist Jews" from Israel and all other words just an excuse since i fail to note your attacks on Christians due to Iraq war or crusades. For example.

edit on 24-12-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

I think Netanyahu needs to apologise for what zionists did to Christian Palestinians and the murder of Jesus Christ.

Wow... wow... wow...

Why don't you stop with your pitiful threads and just come out and admit you hate all Jews period.

Transparent.

First it's about Israel, then it's about the Zionists, then it's "The Jews killed Jesus"

You are a bigot.
edit on 12/24/2011 by nihilus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Propaganda: If you want to prove that all dogs are green; only write about green dogs.

If YOU only want to show that all Jews are wicked, only write about wicked Jews.

This thread is despicable.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

Agreed.

I do not understand why this is permitted to remain open.

The OP has been on a crusade here posting dozens of "anti-Israel" threads under the guise that he just wants justice etc.

Slowly but surely the true colors come though.

This person hates ALL jews. Yet his threads get flags galore.

What a sad statement.

Hate, hate, hate.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would also like to know why Helixer keeps on attacking another member and saying "You Jews" this and "You Jews" that every time that member posts.

This is garbage and violates ATS's rules.

I will be submitting complaints against this bigot and I suggest others do too.

ATS is not supposed to be a hate site.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I love the word bigot...LOL religious nutters of all three toss that word around like it is candy. If it a critisim of them, then they pull that magic word out.

ALL THREE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS ARE FULL OF NUTTERS WHO WILL ONE DAY DESTROY THE WORLD. But the particular danger is zionist jews who think the world owes them and they hide behind the holocaust. How many of you know that before the Holocaust zionists were marching into palestine and literally forcing the people from their homes at gun point and taking it over and that MANY zionist jews participated and HELPED the holocaust (BTW Hitler...jewish, black, and white...DNA test...sorry, they called him a self hating jew but what if the entire holocaust was a plan to get Israel back? What if the jews knowingly sacrficed millions of unsuspecting jews in order to get the land back? LOL I dunno but it is a good a plot as any.)

FACT Jews receive preferential treatment in the US from the MEDIA. Did you hear about THIS sex scandal?ORTHODOX JEW SEX SCANDAL

I bet you didn't hear a peep.

Did you hear about THIS?CNN video of Jews sounding like Muslims

They are alike, so much alike they hate each other. If I could undo one thing in this world it would be religions. they are the cancer that is killing the earth..and humans, Bibi uses xian zionists to keep the american money flowing because Jesus can't come back until they build him a new house...seriously...you think the jews give a #%*(&# about building the third temple? NO, but send money...those Hassidcs have access to 300 ILLEGAL nuclear weapons. Why on earth would they care if Muslims had the same. the sooner they all blow each other up, the sooner the RESTOFUS can get on with peace on earth in stead of an earth in pieces.

BTW CNN removed the index from that video, you cannot find it via search on CNN. Please get on with the annihilation...I really want to enjoy the rest of my life.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nihilus

Another thing is apparently he is too impaired to realize that his title lashes out at Jews for persecuting Christians, while simultaneously writing a thread which continues to persecute Jews.

Duh.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus
reply to post by angeldoll

Agreed.

I do not understand why this is permitted to remain open.

The OP has been on a crusade here posting dozens of "anti-Israel" threads under the guise that he just wants justice etc.

Slowly but surely the true colors come though.

This person hates ALL jews. Yet his threads get flags galore.

What a sad statement.

Hate, hate, hate.

You're inability to accept justifiable criticism of Israel proves that you cannot be reasoned with. Your cries of "Jew Hater" are too familiar to the educated people on ATS. It's getting old bro.

You're making a fool of yourself with your drama queenesque reaction to the OP's valid concern.

This pathetic trick you all use is getting played out, if you don't like criticism of Israel, stop supporting a racist, bigoted, apartheid state that systematically eliminates non Jews.

This pathetic not so secret trick you're using has been exposed:

At least try something original.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I've submitted a complaint to the mods.

Everyone should.

This thread, and another one with a similar title are simply collections of anti-semitic youtube videos and postings, most of which have been posted on ATS within the recent past anyways.

I guess it's a christmas present to everyone?

Merry Christmas here's some bigotry to get you through your day?

Alert this garbage!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Says the guy with a few dozen threads of his own!

Hahahaha.

I like your thread with a similar title today.

Come out and admit you and your two pals HATE JEWS period.

Not Zionists, not bankers, not settlers.

You hate Jews. Admit it and move on with life.

Bigot.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Oh look!

Another youtube video that you've posted a dozen or so times.

Any time someone speaks out against your bigotry you post the same video.

You have nothing to say.

Same crap, every post, every thread.

I'm not Jewish but I'm sick of your bigotry. And in reply from you? The same youtube video!

What a joke.

Go back to stormfront, seriously.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihilus
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Says the guy with a few dozen threads of his own!

Hahahaha.

I like your thread with a similar title today.

Come out and admit you and your two pals HATE JEWS period.

Not Zionists, not bankers, not settlers.

You hate Jews. Admit it and move on with life.

Bigot.

Merry Christmas!

Christmas in the Holy Land

I've been called worse by the way

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
reply to post by nihilus

Another thing is apparently he is too impaired to realize that his title lashes out at Jews for persecuting Christians, while simultaneously writing a thread which continues to persecute Jews.

Duh.

Astounding how you manage to winkle out the victimisation of Jews on a thread about the persecution of Christians. It is as ludacris as zionist Jews accusing Palestinians of antiSemitism

How about addressing me instead of having exchanges with you cohort about me. This is an open thread where we are free to discuss how Jews persecute another religion. Do you think it is a taboo subject?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join