It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does a Sharia-like justice system appeal to you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

EXCELLENT POINTS AND QUESTIONS.

Much agree.

Thanks for your kind words.

I think this time around . . . given the practice the Marxist globalist oligarchy has had with Hitler's effort . . . along with the efforts of Castro, Pol Pot, Mao et al . . .

the camps this time won't be re-education camps as much as they will be genocidal extermination camps. Supposedly there are 800 such ready and waiting in the USA alone.

It's past 1984 . . . way past . . . and rushing faster and faster toward Armageddon.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
I didn't mean literal Sharia, I said 'Sharia-like'.

Anyway, maybe Americans would prefer the Singaporean model? Where spitting on sidewalks gets you caned and stuff. I'm sure a ton of Americans would love to bring back caning. People are always saying our kids are misbehaved and bratty because we don't abuse them anymore.
ah, excuse me, what parts of the "sharia-like" laws would you like to implement?

no one has even attempted to address the question(s) i presented on this thread - what has happened to people on ats - i'll get back with ya when i can get the answers for myself and for you - maybe someone will take an interest -

edited to add: now i am getting somewhere -

Legal experts say banning Shariah law is superfluous; there is no mechanism by which any foreign criminal or civil code can trump U.S. laws. Business experts add that such a ban could hurt the image of domestic companies doing business overseas. Yet when Oklahoma voters got the chance to vote on State Question 755, the so-called "Save Our State Amendment," 70% approved it.

...implementation of Shariah law ranges from nominal to strict. In countries like Saudi Arabia, where there is little or no separation of secular and religious authority, courts of law may mete out punishments according to Shariah law as interpreted by imams.
www.splcenter.org...
edit on 26-12-2011 by musselwhite because: listed above

edit on 26-12-2011 by musselwhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
sharia belongs to the devil.

sharia makes people suffer.

sharia equals satan.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
sharia belongs to the devil.

sharia makes people suffer.

sharia equals satan.
omg, do you have anything else that has some substance to it? this is the kind of post i am talking about - i know this is your opinion but as far as i am concerned it is without any real input - what a waste of time - is there nothing new under the son?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join