It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lilith and the Bohemian Grove?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You must be light years ahead of something, but not me brother. LOL You say that the owl came from Athena, and I'm saying the owl came from Lilith. I'm stating for a fact that is proven by history that Constantine took the story of Lilith out of the bible so that we in the future would not know the truth. You call it a myth, yet you speak about how the owl comes from Athena, who has officially been proven a myth. The torah predates ancient greece. What do you not understand about that? Sorry if I am pissing you off but I don't seriously don't get what it is YOU are getting at?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

have you ever seen Dark Secrets Inisde Bohemian grove?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In my opinion, you are very much onto things, OP. Just don't narrow your view to Lilith (there are other corresponding deities and entities out there). Also, the Bible is all about eugenics. People like to complain that the God of the OT is evil and wanted to kill everyone, but think of it as a major battle of eugenics between one force that was pure human blood and one that wants to abolish pure human blood. And remember God's prophecy that "her" seed will bruise the head of the serpent and the serpent will bruise his heel. Well, if you were an intelligent being and you knew God was real and you knew He made this prophecy, then wouldn't you try to stop it from coming true by trying to eliminate mankind from existence? Wouldn't Humanity+ or a whole new creature being brought into existence be the perfect way to defeat such a declaration?

All I'm saying is consider thinking of all the war you read about in the Bible as eugenics, and further consider the possibility of a war being waged not by humans, but by forces superior in intelligence and knowledge to humans.

What happens over and over in the Bible? Someone is trying to kill the first born or all of the people in order to stop something. Could it be anymore plain? It is eugenics. "Satan" wants to destroy the seed of man to stop God and God wants to destroy the seed of Satan to stop Satan.

Now, the only question left, if you choose to see that is, is the story real or is it a metaphor? Or is it a confused and muttled story?
edit on 12/25/2011 by HillbillyHippie1 because: I can

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

In the 'lost books of the bible and the forgotten books of eden' there are many interesting things explained. Such as where all the people came from that cain went with etc. A very good reading. And the book of enoch is just mind blowing really. Have to wonder why they would take that out of the bible when it was so popular back in their time.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Maybe someone should read Zecharia Sitchin's extensive work on the Sumerian Tablets. Not to say that it's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, but it may lead to some discoveries to connect quite a few dots, concerning this thread and others.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...[/url]

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It is possible it could be Lilith. It doesn;t chang ethe fact theyre worshipping a God cursed demon. Read up on knowledge regarding the nephalim and the wars they started. If Lilith is the one who had these nephalim bastard hybrids, then Eve was assuredly the mother of standard humans.

The version of the story i read in sumerian was she said God's secret name and the power of his name transformed her into a demon (succubus) and she disappeared, after Adam complained about her wanting to dominate him cowgirl style which led to the creation of Eve who was created to be subservient to Adam (Lot of good that does nowadays, my wife is anything but subservient :@@

Sumerian texts fill in some of the holes left by the bible, but no i don't think God is one of these anunnaki because even they said they were not the Divine Creator. If anything these Anunnaki were (as according to sumerian texts) "the watchers who came down from heaven" and they fell in love with the daughters of men and took wives from them and had hybrids which were the nephalim. Anu is thought to be the leader of the anunnaki. I think it's entirely possible that God may be EA (AY-YAH) notice the YAH part of EA and God told Ibrim (Abram/Abraham) his name was YAH (E-YAH the e is combined into the y sound quickly). Sumerians weren't semites (shemites, decendants of Shem) because their civilzation pre-dated the flood, tablets from the great library in Ashuribanipal indicate that Ur has been around for possibly longer than that.

Archeaologists now know that the great flood indeed did happen as underwater archeaologists have found paleolothic sites and small towns or settlements on the bottom of the worlds oceans and seas, particularly foundations. One key site indicates that the island of England was a part of mainland europe around 14,000 B.C., and as suggested by the Bimini Road near the Bahamas there are large manmade structures cut from limestone that are thought to have been part of a harbor not even 50 feet down under the water. The earths oceans have risen as much as 400 feet in the last 12,000 years alone. At one time Cuba and the Bahamas were both a part of the north american landmass.

Many people often scoff at biblical history but modern archeaology has indeed proven that alot of events happened in the bible are historically accurate, right down to the razing of Jericho to Herod's burial complex at Herodium. Ancient pictographs carved into cave walls that pre-date the hebrew language prove that the Worship of YAH came even before the Hebrew people and before Abraham.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

yeah i think you're on the right track, this thread is going into some pretty ignorant places...

everyone's throwing around the name of Lilith and demonizing her for no reason...demonizing her now is no different from being a chauvinistic womanizer in the past...you're just being sexist.

It should be apparent that we live in a male dominated society, and thus the female is disrespected, as some posters are pointing out...

when the pile of sh!t called christianity started raping and pillaging all the other cultures on earth that wouldn't conform, they literally killed everyone who didn't agree. most of the time, in europe, they destroyed what we know now as the "pagan" societies: that worship what....:the Earth Mother.

EVERY myth is about METAPHORS, some people in this thread are taking words in the bible WAY too seriously. It's all describing ARCHETYPAL PERSONALITIES, and how they interact and fulfill ROLES.

Carl Jung has a lot to say about this.

example #1, (most appropriate, on today, the day of christ's mass) from another post i made in another thread called "the santa myth":

screw all that religious dogma, it only confuses the real meaning,

which is the winter solstice and the transition between the sun being low in the sky and thus short days/long nights, to the sun being high in the sky bringing long days and springtime

the sun stops moving southward on dec21/winter solstice. and the point where it gets most southward in the sky is the exact place where the constellation of the southern crux ( a CROSS) inhabits part of the sky.

this is symbolic of "jesus dying on the cross"

then, on december 25th the sun ascends off the cross and starts to make the days longer again.

before sunrise on the 25th, the "three kings" (three stars of orion's belt) make a line that lines up perfectly with the "star of the east" (SIRIUS) these four stars make a longer line which points toward the horizon. the point on the horizon which these stars point to is exactly where the sun dawns on the 25th.

the "three kings" "follow" the "star of the east" to find the manger where "jesus" is born.

jesus dies on the cross, is "dead" for three days until the 25th, and rises "back from the dead"

it's all astronomy, and because we anthropamorphize it, it becomes astrology.

Lilith is not and was never a demonesque figure anymore than Athena or any other woman to ever live. it's a dirty christian stab at goddess worship and thus Earth worship.
edit on 12/25/11 by metalshredmetal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I have the same belief as to ehyah because ehyah means "I AM" in ancient hebrew. The Alphabet of Ben Sira speaks of Lilith The text is best known because of its reference to Lilith, and it is the fifth of Ben Sira's responses to King Nebuchadnezzar. It is reproduced here in its entirety:

Soon afterward the young son of the king took ill. Said Nebuchadnezzar, "Heal my son. If you don't, I will kill you." Ben Sira immediately sat down and wrote an amulet with the Holy Name, and he inscribed on it the angels in charge of medicine by their names, forms, and images, and by their wings, hands, and feet. Nebuchadnezzar looked at the amulet. "Who are these?"
"The angels who are in charge of medicine: Snvi, Snsvi, and Smnglof (In English: Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof). While God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone' (Genesis 2:18). He also created a woman, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air. Adam stood in prayer before his Creator: 'Sovereign of the universe!' he said, 'the woman you gave me has run away.' At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels to bring her back.

"Said the Holy One to Adam, 'If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day.' The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, 'We shall drown you in the sea.'

"'Leave me!' she said. 'I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days.'

"When the angels heard Lilith's words, they insisted she go back. But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God: 'Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant.' She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels names on the amulets of young children. When Lilith sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers."

Who knows how old these writings are. Scholars can only speculate that they were written around the 8th to 10th century A.D. but no concrete proof as to its age and authenticity can be proven in modern day, supposedly. They neither deny or support these writings. I bet the illuminati knows how true these texts are. The thing that gets me, is that the Alphabet of Ben Sira was widely read until Constantine of Rome had the bible put together as such as we see today in the 1300's and this particular book was almost eradicated from the earth along with Enoch, maccabees, and the apocrypha. Why are they available to read again in modern times? I believe its because these too are writings that are of the most holy god and speak of him by name and have had his protection from the illuminati and their changing and omission of certain texts.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I am interested in your theory, however there is one thing to your equation that I don't comprehend. When this was all written in ezekiel, there were no leap years/months in the calendar. Everything was based on a 13 month system and the days were placed equally over the year, every year. There was no reason for leaps of anykind. How do you explain that? I do like how in converts into 1948 when Israel became a nation again. However I am talking about when Christ took power in heaven and the demons were cast down. Not when Israel became a nation again.

The calculation was broken into days. We project this through the changes of the calendar, but the arrival date is not dependent on the number of days that pass. God sees the entire 4th dimension in totality. We are merely riding the collapsed wave as we view the parable. From my perspective, reality is set as far as what transpires. What is not set is our personal collapsing of our local reality. It's a balance of God's providence and our free will. In the end, God's will trumps ours as the wave progresses.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Holy crap I just realized you gave the formula as to when Israel was done being judged. LMAO hahahahahahahaha
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

Right. Let me know your conclusions. I always value other perspectives. It's easy to miss something if a frame of reference is missing.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Carl Jung has a lot to say about this.

Carl Jung merely explained what mystery schools had always taught. Jung comes from a long line of mystics; for instance, his mother was a psychic (a subject he discusses in his books, and in fact, his first psychological dissertation was on occult phenomena, and the subject of his inquiry was his cousin), his grandfather, the grandmaster of Swiss Freemasonry..... I would wager that he was commissioned or at least given the go-ahead to explain to the general public the world of the unconscious, and the entities which inhabit it.

But yes, it would be very beneficial here for people who haven't read Jung to read him, and to finally get rid of this ridiculously puerile conversation going on in this thread. It sounds like an episode of Buffy the vampire slayer or Supernatural.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

my conclusion is that you are very much so accurate and correct as to the prophecy of Israel's Judgement period. I have followed your calculations and arrive at the same conclusion. However, My calculation as to when Christ took to power in heaven is also accurate and correct. These are 2 different prophecies here. Your calculations I have never noticed before but make complete sense upon review. Thank you for pointing this out to me as it is one of those little tidbits of info into the past that honestly I HAVE been looking for. The thing that makes most sense to me, is that when you take every thing I have said about Lilith, and apply it to modern day, the pieces of it all are fitting together in my psyche. I have come to the conclusion that Constantine was part of the illuminati, and so has pretty much every kingdom and ruler of nations ever since. I believe that the story of Lilith was covered up by the illuminati in order to keep them and their beliefs in the occult from being discovered. I believe that when Lilith called out the ineffible name of god, she turned into an Owl and flew away, and now the illuminati worship this Owl at bohemian grove in order to have the blessings of the Demons that mated with her. These Demons still exist as they are just as immortal as un fallen Angels, in the sense that they do not die until the most holy of holies its time for them to be judged. The illuminati is against truth for all and are against us "sheeple" to know and understand the magnitude of the whole grand scheme of things and if we all were "enlightened" then they would hold no power over us any longer. Knowledge and wisdom for all!!!! THIS IS WHAT THEY DETEST!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Look man, if you don't like what is being discussed then don't read it and bounce homie. There is no reason why intelligent people can't have an intelligent conversation. It's people like you that want everyone to think inside the box that has mankind thinking ignorantly and obeying TPTB with no resistance because people like you think its not "socially acceptable" to think in such ways. I suggest you go smoke some '___' and unlock the parts of your mind that TPTB have had shuttered with their football and video games.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I have noticed something interesting. We know that God is against idol worship and witchcraft. We can easily tie this to the occult of our day and the origin of its past. Follow this all the way back to the fall of man. One thing you see tied to all of these fallen of mankind is the symbol of the pentagram. Remember that Solomon was fallen at the end of his tenure. We can easily judge this as evil, but keep in mind that both are necessary for us to finally arrive at truth. God would not allow one unless it leads the mind to the other. I make no judgment of the pentagram yet. I just notice that it is like a urine stain marking teritory. View the video below. We see this show up in Israel as their national symbol, but the reality is that there are very few righteous in the land today. Christians are the only group to show Christ to the world. The remnant is in Israel along with the Pharisees and the Secular crowd.

Consider something as you think this through. 666 is the number of mankind. Carbon has 6 electrons, 6 Protons, and 6 Neutrons. The Beast to overcome is us. We are the result of a fallen union. We regain this by overcoming the beast (animal nature) and finding love with God. This is defined in John 3. Baptism is our immersion in the water of reality. We are first born into the water and then, if we gain union with the Spirit in love, we transcend this realm for the spirit realm. All of what we see and witness is not a conspiracy. It's a choice we make to follow the beast or follow God's spirit. Those who are fallen follow the self (Beast) inside. This is on a personal level, national level and world level. Few will overcome. Christ offers us a way to see beyond the beast. Our exodus is the transition from here to there. I say this to make sure we keep our eye on the prize as we discuss what we are incapable of seeing in totality. Also, consider Humpty Dumpty. LINK

Consider this video: Keep in mind it is false. Read my post that follows.

edit on 25-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

my conclusion is that you are very much so accurate and correct as to the prophecy of Israel's Judgement period. I have followed your calculations and arrive at the same conclusion. However, My calculation as to when Christ took to power in heaven is also accurate and correct. These are 2 different prophecies here. Your calculations I have never noticed before but make complete sense upon review. Thank you for pointing this out to me as it is one of those little tidbits of info into the past that honestly I HAVE been looking for. The thing that makes most sense to me, is that when you take every thing I have said about Lilith, and apply it to modern day, the pieces of it all are fitting together in my psyche. I have come to the conclusion that Constantine was part of the illuminati, and so has pretty much every kingdom and ruler of nations ever since. I believe that the story of Lilith was covered up by the illuminati in order to keep them and their beliefs in the occult from being discovered. I believe that when Lilith called out the ineffible name of god, she turned into an Owl and flew away, and now the illuminati worship this Owl at bohemian grove in order to have the blessings of the Demons that mated with her. These Demons still exist as they are just as immortal as un fallen Angels, in the sense that they do not die until the most holy of holies its time for them to be judged. The illuminati is against truth for all and are against us "sheeple" to know and understand the magnitude of the whole grand scheme of things and if we all were "enlightened" then they would hold no power over us any longer. Knowledge and wisdom for all!!!! THIS IS WHAT THEY DETEST!!!!!!!

There's no telling what has been ommitted from the bible that may have had relevant information. The Roman Catholic Church saw fit to gut those books out of the bible because they were afraid it would cast doubt on Christ's divinity.

I agree the Illuminati's hand is in this and has been from the very start and may have even infiltrated the church, and it may haven been they who were the apostate elements within the church that Paul of Tarsus fought so hard to quash. To be sure whatever enlightenment they offer will come at the cost of a person's soul. The recent surge in science since the late 1700's and the rejection of God's word is in my mind possibly part of their plan. Satan divides and conquers, those are his ways.I suspect the Illuminati were probably behind the Spanish Inquisition in which many of Christ's believers were tortured and executed in horrible ways.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'll be honest with you Ed, i'm a missionary baptist and anytime i see a picture of jesus with that heart icon on his chest it has always given me the willies. I have seen what the jews call the "star of David" on many of the things you have shown in that video but i never made the connection to Satan.

In the occult the hexagram with a circle around it was called the "key of Solomon" that he drew on the floor and then used to trap fallen angles in to force them to do his bidding. Most people associate a star within a circle the "pentagram" as being a satanic symbol and it is.

I never really cared for those pictures of Jesus because i know it is idolatry. Jesus is not a white man with long hair and blue eyes. My mother in law has one of those carvings of what she thinks as Jesus that his face is inverted so that no matter what angle you move he is always looking at you, one day it got to bothering me so i went and turned it face down so it couldn't look at me. That thing gives me the creeps.

You would be surprised how many christians are being decieved by satan with that stuff, not just christians but people all over the world of every religion they think theyre serving their gods but they never have been, they were always worshipping Lucifer. My wife wants a picture of Jesus in our new house we bought mid October and live in now and i have forbidden it. I told her its idolatry and she doesn't even believe me. She doesn't read the bible because she claims it makes her sleepy and is boring so she is very ignorant of alot of things.
edit on 25-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have noticed something interesting. We know that God is against idol worship and witchcraft. We can easily tie this to the occult of our day and the origin of its past. Follow this all the way back to the fall of man. One thing you see tied to all of these fallen of mankind is the symbol of the pentagram. Remember that Solomon was fallen at the end of his tenure. We can easily judge this as evil, but keep in mind that both are necessary for us to finally arrive at truth. God would not allow one unless it leads the mind to the other. I make no judgment of the pentagram yet. I just notice that it is like a urine stain marking teritory. View the video below. We see this show up in Israel as their national symbol, but the reality is that there are very few righteous in the land today. Christians are the only group to show Christ to the world. The remnant is in Israel along with the Pharisees and the Secular crowd.

The pentagram is the symbol of love and illumination as it is symbolic of Venus (Venus makes a pentagram in the sky). Venus is the morning or evening star, meaning it follows or preceeds the Sun, which illuminates and gives life. The human being is a pentagram. Stand with your arms out and your feet spread - you are a pentagram. What is the top point in that pentagram? Your head.

en.wikipedia.org...:Venus_pentagram.png

Your hands and your feet are representative of the four fundamental forces of quantum mechanics, or the four ancient elements, and your head represents "the will" (ie. illumination). This means that the four forces are combined with the will to create and manifest, or brings things into being. You are doing this everyday when you do anything that creates or recreates.

The point of the pentagram facing up is symbolic of spiritual or "higher will", and the point of the pentagram facing down is symbolic of material or "lower will". No symbol is evil, especially if one believes that God made all things - it is how it is used and what the intention is behind it.

Venus became associated with Lucifer because it is the first and most glorious thing seen just before the Sun and the last and most glorious thing seen after the setting of the Sun, just as Lucifer was supposed to have been the most glorious and highest of the angels, who quite probably was closest to the thrown of God, which is symbolized by the Sun. However, Christ was also called the Bright and Morning Star, so early Christians also used the pentagram to represent Christ, who is the mediator between God and man, also symbolized by the position of Venus in the sky. So, the symbol is not evil - it is who it is meant to represent - Christ or the anti-Christ.

www.acts17-11.com...
symboldictionary.net...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I'll be honest with you Ed, i'm a missionary baptist and anytime i see a picture of jesus with that heart icon on his chest it has always given me the willies. I have seen what the jews call the "star of David" on many of the things you have shown in that video but i never made the connection to Satan.

In the occult the hexagram with a circle around it was called the "key of Solomon" that he drew on the floor and then used to trap fallen angles in to force them to do his bidding. Most people associate a star within a circle the "pentagram" as being a satanic symbol and it is.

I never really cared for those pictures of Jesus because i know it is idolatry. Jesus is not a white man with long hair and blue eyes. My mother in law has one of those carvings of what she thinks as Jesus that his face is inverted so that no matter what angle you move he is always looking at you, one day it got to bothering me so i went and turned it face down so it couldn't look at me. That thing gives me the creeps.

You would be surprised how many christians are being decieved by satan with that stuff, not just christians but people all over the world of every religion they think theyre serving their gods but they never have been, they were always worshipping Lucifer. My wife wants a picture of Jesus in our new house we bought mid October and live in now and i have forbidden it. I told her its idolatry and she doesn't even believe me. She doesn't read the bible because she claims it makes her sleepy and is boring so she is very ignorant of alot of things.
edit on 25-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I didn't use that video as a truth. Just thought it is interesting how evil will try and counterfeit the real thing. We get a sense of this each time it is presented. The Biblical Jesus is truth and universal to God's plan for mankind. The counterfeit, as presented in the video, is represented by the pentagram image. Take a look at the secret societies and their use of Christ. They are deceived. Remember that counterfeit truth must be wrapped in some form of truth or it will be easily seen for what it is. The person who makes this video does falls into the trap of the deception. Taking Jesus and wrapping him in the occult then makes Jesus look like the occult. Two forms of deception.

The real Jesus is far from the occult Jesus.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I see this more and more. There is such a deception out there. The fact that it is obvious is not the problem. The hearts of people is the problem. They are only seeking to confirm their own prejudices over truth. Few find the way.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The female version of the free masons called "the order of the eastern star" fronts a pentagram that has baphomet encoded in it (goat head demon).

The way they hide these things within symbols makes them seem quite ordinary, clearly more deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join