It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible proof that Ron Paul knew about racist/sexist newsletters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
LOL me pointing out how old this argument of Ron Paul being racist is, is political trolling? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This whole thread is political anti ron paul trolling at its finest.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
POSSIBLE Proof

is it me of does that phrase not make sense?
edit on 24-12-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

That was the first thing I saw when I saw the thread title.

It's known as an oxymoronic,meaning:"A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist."

In the case of this thread......leave off the oxy.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

That was the first thing I saw when I saw the thread title. It's known as an oxymoronic,meaning:"A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist." In the case of this thread......leave off the oxy.

This is the first I have read about him possibly knowing about the articles. The article speaks for itself and until it is proven to be ultimately untrue or not, then it should be taken into consideration.

That is why i wrote "Possible" in the thread name. Geezus...that was a mistake....but then again...making any kind of criticism of Ron Paul here is a mistake to what seems like the vast majority here.

If this can't come into question ...then the people here are just as oppressive as those they say are they are against.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

No, this can't be brought under question because he gave us an answer to this question 20 friggin' years ago!!!!!! LOL The media is bringing it up like its something new because they count on the sheeple to not read the substance and just look at the headline, like they did 20 friggin' years ago LOL hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
reply to post by antonia

Who are you voting for then? Obama? Gingrich? Writing in Trump?
edit on 24-12-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

Not voting as there is no one worth voting for. Already did the RP crap back in 2008. Didn't work then and won't fly now. That dog is never going to hunt and I'm not wasting anymore time trying to make it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Sure,question authority. But I believe your buying into nothing more than a smear campaign.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

" If this is true, it proves that he is lying to all of his supporters and essentially everyone else."

It is NOT TRUE , so you can DELETE this Thead now if you Wish ................

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have checked the sources of this information from 1996 and it seems to be legit

This information does pose credible and considerable evidence that there is more to the story then what Ron Paul has said and what his followers believe (BTW I fully support Ron Paul and if I were in the states I would vote for him)

Thinking to myself and envisioning ... lets say these newsletters were really written by Dr. Paul... What can this fact lead me to imply ?

That Ron Paul is racist? Prejudice? Ignorant? Mhmm not really

Perhaps generalistic...? But seriously, 20 years ago?

Evidence to suggest Ron Paul is not racist

1. I look at his policies
  2. I listen to him speak
  3. I see he is a strict constitutionalist and believes in personal liberties amongst all races
  4. I see he values life
  5. I see the NAACP president states he believes Ron Paul is not racist
  6. I see he actually has significant support amongst black voters
  7. I know for a fact he has treated black patients '

Evidence to suggest Ron Paul is racist

1. 4-5 quotes in a newsletter (amongst hundreds distributed) dated 20 years ago that appear to contain stereotypical/ generalistic or even perhaps racist remarks
  2. For the first time ever in my dedicated research (discovered RP in 2007) this is the first time I have encountered him unable to maintain a high level of transparency

Now seriously... any rational person should be able to see what his stance on racism is...

Once they have that aside they can finally begin to asses what is truly important about this election as quoted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by muzzleflash
We are never going to be free.
We will never end the wars.
We will never believe in the Constitution again.
We will never end the war on drugs.
Etc...

Wanna know why?

Because of what this thread represents.

People care more about one comment 20 years ago instead of the REAL ACTUAL ISSUES.

What issues Muzzle?
How about :

Foreign Policy
Infrastructure
Law
Economics
Military Policy
Corporate control of Government
Government Transparency

Just to name a few...

edit on 25-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Depends... what flavor of baby are we talking about?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If thats what Ron Paul said then its not racist,its the truth,whether its controversial or not.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
If thats what Ron Paul said then its not racist,its the truth,whether its controversial or not.

Unfortunately, race is just too sensitive for some. Even though they probably unknowingly have their own prejudices and believe in some stereotypes, it is much easier to play innocent and point the finger. If a race can't withstand any form of criticism, then we are never going to get passed this... Oh wait this was over 20 years ago lol maybe we are passed it.
edit on 25-12-2011 by juveous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join