This is What a Monster Looks Like

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

You may not agree with my description of this man, and I admit it was emotionally motivated, as I'm only human and stories like this get me thinking. I still stand by my statement, he is a monster. Yes, I don't know this man, nor do I know the whole story, but he has a fetish for raping 70 year old women. Yes he is sick, and mentally ill, if not a monster, what would you consider him as?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If the idiot had pics on his cell phone, doesn't this make for a slam dunk in the court system? If he is found guilty, then take him out and take him out. Human rights only go so far. I am sure this piece of excrement from a goat with dysentery didn't think about a little old lady's human rights when he was sodomizing her for 3 hours. Nor did he have such high minded ideals when doing the same to the 77 year old woman before. There are just some cancers you can do nothing with, but sever them from the rest of the body for its overall health. He is such a tumor.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
this man is innocent, he was conditioned (passive!) by the envirement in which he was raised (passive!) and driven (passive!) to commit aweful things.
edit on 24-12-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

Even IF this is true, then who is guilty?

My point would be that the crime that created this recent crime is the cimminal acts by the crimminal system that released this guy from prison for which he was convicted in 2007 after a seven year wait after the original crime.

IF he is guilty of this recent crime, what are the odds it would not have even happened if he was still in prison for the previous crime ?

@icepack:

Where was he raised ?

Has he ever been on drugs (legal or illegal) ?

Was he a Ritalin child ?

Does he have a mental illness history ?

How many crimes has he gotten away with ?

I think the death penalty would have been the solution for the crime in 2000.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Neat picture.

Do all those bombs fit on that plane ?

That would be enough to bomb all 12 Federal Reserve banks

edit on Dec-24-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
He's a repeat offender. It's disgusting that he only served the amount of time he did for the first conviction. He should be locked in a room with the victims family for an hour and then after that he should be made into a eunuch.

Maybe we should give the 1st time offenders a warning. Next time, just remove the private parts, if he's convicted, of course.

Maybe that will reduce these type of crimes.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The media is good at making anything appear convincing.

I would rather the prosecutor present real evidence in a court of law before we hang this man in a public lynching.

This isn't a public lynching. This is a forum for expressing opinions...Big difference Muzzle. Why don't you allow people to express their feelings of disgust, or dismay, on this story.

This isn't a law class with a test at the end of the semester....it's a forum.

And in the off-topic rant section to boot.

He doesn't really look creepy enough for a monster, but then again, depraved humans wear many different faces.

Unfortunately, he won't be convicted or punished for several years and justice will not be served under MF's current system. He's speaking of ideals, but the system is broken. People like the "monster" in the OP know how to play the system, and how to abuse justice.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
He's a repeat offender. It's disgusting that he only served the amount of time he did for the first conviction. He should be locked in a room with the victims family for an hour and then after that he should be made into a eunuch.

"Sodomizing grandma(s)"? He deserves exactly one:
.357 sized entry hole in the forehead.Not"rehabilitation"or"probation".or therapy or programs or halfway houses for sex offenders.
Dangerous Predatory Animals should be put down...
edit on 24-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

this man is innocent, he was conditioned (passive!) by the envirement in which he was raised (passive!) and driven (passive!) to commit aweful things.

Liberal apologetic drivel.

I don't care:
He committed unspeakable assaults on old defenseless ladie(s).
I don't care if his grandma beat him with a"switch" off a tree in the backyard for spilling the sugar everyday. He is a responsible adult now.Or should be.

lh3.googleusercontent.com... eg

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
you are right, there is no true justice that can come to that person, I say the best thing to do is just to drop them off out in the middle of the ocean, and forget about them. we do not need to be sadistic, or torture someone for revenge of a crime, or we are no better than them morally. simply erase the problem from society, and the ocean is plenty big enough to recycle people like this.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot
You know what a real monster looks like?

Look at the people at Goldman Sachs, Bildeberg, etc.

are you saying that this man does not classify as a real monster?

enough of the big bad goldman sachs, bilderberg, etc. stay on topic with this real life monster. we all know those other big names are real monsters to, so don't worry, please. just save it for the right thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Just saying someone is guilty, posting a photo and making accusations isn't good enough.

They deserve a fair trial and the prosecution must present evidence of their guilt that will convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that he is indeed guilty.

Why is he guilty before proven innocent? What a farce, it's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Sorry but some folks need to learn what human rights are and stop allowing the media to control their emotions with propaganda. Witch hunt indeed!
edit on 24-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

do we know if there are hard facts, (evidence collected from the scene that pin him to the crime?) because if that is what they arrested him on, it's pretty much case closed. waiting for the guy to get a fair trial this day is like waiting for lightning to hit you. not many of those happen in this country a lot any more, there are defense attorneys who get real bad guys off the hook everyday on some technicality or something else of sorts. I agree you are right, he deserves a shot in court like everyone else, but this guys rabbit is cooked so to speak.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

A couple of surgically removed acorns should do the job.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Oh blah blah blah. There's people raised in really bad situations who grow up to do really good things. He's the one who had a choice to make and he chose evil. He's to blame.

Murderers, rapists, terrorists. They're all so damn hard done by.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Muzzle flash is trying desperately hard to derail the thread, yup, gold content contibutor alright.

Trolls of the worst type.

On topic : I believe he should have faced a harsher sentence of the rape in 2007' and if convicted this time maybe they'll throw the book at him.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by emaildogs
reply to post by muzzleflash

Muzzle flash is trying desperately hard to derail the thread, yup, gold content contibutor alright.

Trolls of the worst type.

On topic : I believe he should have faced a harsher sentence of the rape in 2007' and if convicted this time maybe they'll throw the book at him.

Just because you disagree with someone doesn't justify name calling.

It's ad hominem. That means that you can't actually make a logical argument against them, so you just insult them personally. Lame.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalotI'm just saying that I think rapists are just mentally ill people, not the true enemy of humanity. The bankers don't just steal our money, they are likely plotting our very demise. They are the ones that start wars. The common rapist can't even begin to compare in terms of damage to humanity.

Sounds more like you're just jealous you're not as rich as those people who went out and made something out of their life, instead of complaining, how unfair everything is and how rich people are 'monsters'

Get a grip on reality.

As for the topic: Yes, it's (that guy is not a he, he's not human but more like a animal) is really a sick monster. Rape is horrible. Raping older people, who are even more defenseless is even more horrible.
And i really wonder why they let this animal out after his first rape crime

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by volafox
If the idiot had pics on his cell phone, doesn't this make for a slam dunk in the court system? If he is found guilty, then take him out and take him out. Human rights only go so far. I am sure this piece of excrement from a goat with dysentery didn't think about a little old lady's human rights when he was sodomizing her for 3 hours. Nor did he have such high minded ideals when doing the same to the 77 year old woman before. There are just some cancers you can do nothing with, but sever them from the rest of the body for its overall health. He is such a tumor.

It's pretty obvious you're from Texas.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This guy was actually just sentenced recently and given two life sentences, he will die in prison. I know this because I work at the facility he was being held at during the trial. I've had a few run ins with him, he spent most of his time on lockdown for fear of the other inmates. If he smiled in that first picture you would notice he is missing many teeth from another inmate beating them out with a plastic food tray because he bragged about his crimes while locked up. I also heard a story of this guy trying to steal food from a new inmate who was smaller than he was (and he is pretty short himself), only to learn the guy he stole the food from did MMA fighting and got his head bounced around a cell for a while before anyone could stop it. This man is a coward who tries to make himself feel powerful by doing whatever he wants to when he thinks nobody can stop him and that he would get away with it. I saw some earlier comments about how this guy is a product of some environmental circumstances, I don't know about that but I do know he is not fit to live with the rest of us on the outside, nor will he ever be. If we aren't able to be held accountable for breaking the law because our past traumas warped us too badly, then I don't know why we have laws.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I think he needs to be repeatedly sodomized...with a cactus.

This guy was actually just sentenced recently and given two life sentences, he will die in prison.

Not good enough, see the above suggestion...

edit on 19-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think the whole system needs changed. For a crime like this, if there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, they should take these animals to public square and hang them in front of anyone who wants to watch. Murderers, upon conviction with evidence beyond a reasonable doubt should also be taken immediately to public square and hanged.
Repeat felons--after ten felonies, take them to public square and hang them.
Rapists get the same treatment.

This is the only system that will work and make the world a safer, better place.

I also think that all prisons should be hard labor camps 7 days a week/18 hours a day.
Prisoners should not be allowed to buy anything, and should only be given bread, water, and a concrete slab to sleep on. Rehabilitation so far doesn't work. They know what's right and wrong, we don't need to teach them. It's time to create a system that works for us. We let the liberals come up with all this idiocy and their system is a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join