This is What a Monster Looks Like

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If in your heart you want to do something horrible and torturous to a horrible torturer dosn't that make a horrible torturer too?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The media is good at making anything appear convincing.

I would rather the prosecutor present real evidence in a court of law before we hang this man in a public lynching.

This isn't a public lynching. This is a forum for expressing opinions...Big difference Muzzle. Why don't you allow people to express their feelings of disgust, or dismay, on this story.

This isn't a law class with a test at the end of the semester....it's a forum.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
If in your heart you want to do something horrible and torturous to a horrible torturer dosn't that make a horrible torturer too?

I think people just like to mental-masturbate torture fantasies over news stories like this on the Internet. If it's a scary black rapist they are fantasizing about bloodying up, nobody is going to chide them for their fantasies.
edit on 24-12-2011 by lampsalot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lampsalot

I think people just like to mental-masturbate torture fantasies over news stories like this on the Internet. If it's a scary black man raping a sweet Grandma they are fantasizing about bloodying up, nobody is going to chide them for their fantasies.

ewwwwwwwwwww....miss your meds did you......

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

This isn't a public lynching. This is a forum for expressing opinions...Big difference Muzzle. Why don't you allow people to express their feelings of disgust, or dismay, on this story.

I cannot prevent anyone from posting anything, nor can I even censor it I am not a mod.

But I can stand up against media outrage-manipulation that seeks to eliminate our Constitutionally protected rights as citizens.

And no one needs a law class, all they need is to read the Bill of Rights and try to understand the purpose of it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I think people just like to mental-masturbate torture fantasies over news stories like this on the Internet. If it's a scary black man raping a sweet Grandma they are fantasizing about bloodying up, nobody is going to chide them for their fantasies.

ewwwwwwwwwww....miss your meds did you......

You misread me. I was saying that if people fantasize about torturing a rapist, few are going to judge them. These kind of news stories always end up in graphic torture fantasies.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I cannot prevent anyone from posting anything, nor can I even censor it I am not a mod.

But I can stand up against media outrage-manipulation that seeks to eliminate our Constitutionally protected rights as citizens.

And no one needs a law class, all they need is to read the Bill of Rights and try to understand the purpose of it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Maybe I missed it...but, I didn't see anyone eliminating anyone's constitutional rights. I do see people expressing a mixed bag of feelings. I like that you hold that stick, but I think you are waving it in the wrong place. I say again, this is a forum, not a Congressional voting session, not a Supreme Court case being judged.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I think people just like to mental-masturbate torture fantasies over news stories like this on the Internet. If it's a scary black rapist they are fantasizing about bloodying up, nobody is going to chide them for their fantasies.
And when you explain it with such clarity and reason who could argue with you?

P.S. Me using sarcasm

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Human rights must be protected especially in the case of individuals you despise the most.

Otherwise no one will have any rights and we will all face ultimate tyranny.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are Americans ITCHING and DYING to have a Sharia system?

Do we want the kind of justice system where people are guilty until proven otherwise, and the victim's family, and hell, anyone who's interested, gets to throw rocks at the supposed guilty? Because it's all badass and vengeful and tough justice?

Is that what people want? I understand people's right to vent, I mean, these kind of stories SHOULD inspire disgust, but it ALWAYS devolves into revenge and torture fantasy and I think that says as much evil about our race as the story itself does.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Human rights must be protected especially in the case of individuals you despise the most.

Otherwise no one will have any rights and we will all face ultimate tyranny.

I never once said I despised anyone. I haven't even weighed in on this thread, other than responding to your posts. Please do not put words in my mouth. They are your words not mine.

See how easy it is to get carried away waving that stick you are holding.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Monster is a pretty fitting description. So jail did not cure him and he has re-offended.

As for rape being criminal and that bankers should be included - absolutely right - rape is not about sex it is about power. Which makes me wonder - what happened to this guy to harbour so much hate for weak, vulnerable old ladies - sick and sad.

No excuse and I hope this time he remains locked up - I wonder what the inmates would do to him - given that even criminals have their boundaries which are Children and women are not to be violated.

Much Peace...for the victims of rape...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Is it just me, or are Americans ITCHING and DYING to have a Sharia system?

Do we want the kind of justice system where people are guilty until proven otherwise, and the victim's family, and hell, anyone who's interested, gets to throw rocks at the supposed guilty? Because it's all badass and vengeful and tough justice?

Is that what people want? I understand people's right to vent, I mean, these kind of stories SHOULD inspire disgust, but it ALWAYS devolves into revenge and torture fantasy and I think that says as much evil about our race as the story itself does.

It reveals to me that most people have been indoctrinated to despise the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Their emotions are used against them.

It's propaganda 101. Slant things in order to provoke emotional outrage, which eliminates logic and reason.

I am a pretty ardent anarchist most of the time, but in these situations I am thankful that we have a government devised to protect the rights of all people from the unruly mob. I just wish it worked out as well in reality as it does on paper.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I am a pretty ardent anarchist most of the time, but in these situations I am thankful that we have a government devised to protect the rights of all people from the unruly mob. I just wish it worked out as well in reality as it does on paper.

Yeah i agree. I mean, the way people talk, I just KNOW if we had mob rule, torture and lynching would become commonplace again. We would act just like the Iranians do, if not worse even, because at least many Iranians believe in forgiveness and mercy. America is 100% about retributive justice and getting payback and more.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
this man is innocent, he was conditioned (passive!) by the envirement in which he was raised (passive!) and driven (passive!) to commit aweful things.
edit on 24-12-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It's propaganda 101. Slant things in order to provoke emotional outrage, which eliminates logic and reason.

This practice you have pointed out is widespread and has caused a lot of problems. The thing is, sometimes this "slant" you mention, isn't always a slant. If a 71 year old lady is raped and is photographed as it happens, how does that equal to a slant?

Don't get me wrong, I see where you're coming from, but you clearly had a knee-jerk reaction when you joined this thread. You let your emotions get the better of you. I myself am also guilt of this on many occasions. But to call a 71 year old woman being raped and having it photographed a "slant" I have no choice but to completely disagree with your perception of this situation. No hard feelings though, I'm sure you feel the same way.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Winters was convicted in 2007 of a rape in 2000 of a 77-year-old woman.

just to point out, he didnt rape the 77 year old in 2007. . .it was 2000. . .
he was convicted in 2007 . . . . just pointing this out

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i agree that it should be innocent until proven guilty but the idiot took pictures with his phone according to the article

He also took photographs of the victim with his cell-phone camera.

there's evidence of at least one crime, now to get evidence of the other crimes
I'm sure there was a rape kit performed. . .isn't that how they do it on SVU ?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I replied further in the thread to comment after reading it. Of course this guy is a criminal. You say "monster". Thats a slant too, you know. Good way to bring a response also. Find out where people stand.

So far so good. This man would be lynched by now if it wasn't for rule of law. Which let him out. So where do we stand in this "liberty and justice for all" nation of ours? The system got it backwards with this guy apparently. He got "justice" and then "liberty". What would you do? You gonna throw the switch? Or institute a half time parade of execution for heinous crimes? What does that make you/us?

My personal view is this man has problems yes, but a monster? Why set your sights so low? He is just one man after all. I watch a lot of crime shows and they are filled with criminals and all distract me from the real monsters out there. The ones that indiscriminately murder millions, in the name of God even. Or in the name of some phrase like "liberty and justice for all". The ones who claim to be helping the very people they destroy. These are the real monsters, and this is just one of their tools:

I ain't gonna link it cause all of them declare it's "majesty". This is one of the biggest rapists of mankind ever built. And the people that built, operate and direct this "male organ" to "ejaculate it's load of sperm" on the world are the real monsters we should be concerned about. Sorry about the off topic, just weighing in with my "reBUFF".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
re-offender, knew what he was doing and why. lock-up for life with no questions asked after a fair trial.
he should have to also pay her monthly, trauma fees, which he can work off in prison.

no sympathy, there are sick people who do sick things and we forgive, but do not forget
somethings should not be forgivable

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join