It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is What a Monster Looks Like

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for this man. In my opinion no punishment would do justice for what this poor lady went through. I'm glad they caught him and he's off the streets. Regrettably I don't have much faith in the justice system so this creep could be out in no time on some technicality.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Kansas City, Mo., man was arrested Friday and now faces 10 felony counts in the Dec. 15 rape of a 71-year-old Northeast Kansas City woman, Jackson County Prosecutor Jean Peters Baker announced Saturday.

Ramon D. Winters, age 30, faces five counts of forcible sodomy plus charges of kidnapping, robbery, burglary, attempted forcible rape and forcible rape.

According to court documents, the 71-year-old victim awakened in her Northeast area home in the early evening of Dec. 15 to find the intruder. He raped and sodomized her repeatedly for at least three hours. He also took photographs of the victim with his cell-phone camera. He threatened her, telling her not to go to police. Winters was convicted in 2007 of a rape in 2000 of a 77-year-old woman.

Winters was being held Saturday in the Jackson County Jail in lieu of a $500,000 cash bond.

www2.nbcactionnews.com...

This dirt bag raped a 71 year old lady in 2007 and he is already out on the streets. They better not let him out again or some vigilante justice might be in order.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Lock him up forever, and ever. Wait, that's too lenient. I'm sure we can think of something else though. Sick son of an unmarried couple.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I never get used to stories like this. I hear a lot of messed up things all the time, but some stories just rub me the worse way possible. I'm biting my tongue from saying what I think this guy really deserves.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You know what a real monster looks like?

Look at the people at Goldman Sachs, Bildeberg, etc.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

unfortunatelt, monsters look less like this everyday. The star high school football player raping a 17 year old is just as bad, if not worse. All rape, and rapists are monsters. Unfortunately, its not always easy to notice these monsters. Statistics on rape are staggering.. It is rumored to be 1 in 3 women get some form of rape. So yeah, this guy is a monster.. But there very well could be many more monsters un accounted for. Just because she was 71, doesnt make the offense worse than if it were a 20 year old. Dont even mention the amount of women soldiers raped.. It may just be all of them.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Eff'n animal.

Hopefully theres someone in Kansas City, Mo. that will hear of this and recognize him and justly introduce themselves to him in the street or in a back alley...

Eff'n animal. Thats someones GRAND-MOTHER that he did this to!!!

edit on 24-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lampsalot

They're monsters too, but I'm not aware of any specific examples of them raping 77 year old ladies various times. In your defense, the bankers you mentioned rape us all daily so I understand your logic and agree. Rape is rape, it comes in many forms.

But this is something completely different my friend.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Lock him up forever, and ever. Wait, that's too lenient. I'm sure we can think of something else though. Sick son of an unmarried couple.

My parents are not religous and never married so thanks for that last comment.

Anyway at the very least this guy should never be released into society again, same with anyone who has raped. They are all the same no matter the victim and deserve a fitting punishment.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just saying someone is guilty, posting a photo and making accusations isn't good enough.

They deserve a fair trial and the prosecution must present evidence of their guilt that will convince the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that he is indeed guilty.

Why is he guilty before proven innocent? What a farce, it's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Sorry but some folks need to learn what human rights are and stop allowing the media to control their emotions with propaganda. Witch hunt indeed!
edit on 24-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by lampsalot

They're monsters too, but I'm not aware of any specific examples of them raping 77 year old ladies various times. In your defense, the bankers you mentioned rape us all daily so I understand your logic and agree. Rape is rape, it comes in many forms.

But this is something completely different my friend.

I'm just saying that I think rapists are just mentally ill people, not the true enemy of humanity. The bankers don't just steal our money, they are likely plotting our very demise. They are the ones that start wars. The common rapist can't even begin to compare in terms of damage to humanity.

link   
I'm not sure if you all noticed my mention of this in the OP, but he has gone to jail for raping an elderly woman before, this isn't the first time. It happened in 2007, why was this man back on the street?

The system has obviously failed us.

link   
He's a repeat offender. It's disgusting that he only served the amount of time he did for the first conviction. He should be locked in a room with the victims family for an hour and then after that he should be made into a eunuch.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you all noticed my mention of this in the OP, but he has gone to jail for raping an elderly woman before, this isn't the first time. It happened in 2007, why was this man back on the street?

The system has obviously failed us.

That isn't proof he did it.

You actually have to prove he did each individual crime.

You cannot just say "well he committed crimes before, he must be guilty now!" Nope sorry, illogical.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Witch hunt indeed!

Tell that to the 77 year old woman he raped in 2007.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
He's a repeat offender. It's disgusting that he only served the amount of time he did for the first conviction. He should be locked in a room with the victims family for an hour and then after that he should be made into a eunuch.

Your anti-human rights approach is disgusting.

Everyone deserves a fair trial and a jury of their peers for capital crimes alleged.

Learn the Constitution and about human rights, lest you have yours stripped arbitrarily by emotionally driven lunatics making empty accusations as well!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Witch hunt indeed!

Tell that to the 77 year old woman he raped in 2007.

Irrelevant.

You cannot eliminate human rights by telling me to tell someone else that human rights exist.

So because one person's rights were trampled in 2007, all people's rights should be trampled now in 2011?
edit on 24-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You cannot just say "well he committed crimes before, he must be guilty now!" Nope sorry, illogical.

I never said that Muzzle.

I only mentioned the fact that he has done this in the past, innocent until proven guilty after a fair trial. I agree with this.

I'm not sure if you read the article in the OP or not. The evidence is pretty convincing. Let's hope he gets a fair trial. If found guilty, let's also hope he will be back on the streets in no time, right?

They found pictures of the incident in his cell phone man, why are you defending this monster?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The media is good at making anything appear convincing.

I would rather the prosecutor present real evidence in a court of law before we hang this man in a public lynching.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I get what muzzleflash is saying, and I do agree. So in regards to him convicted of raping the 77 year old.. My previous statement is to be inserted here -:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Most Americans would do away with Human Rights and the right to a fair trial, if the crime involves children or sexual deviance.

Which is pretty disturbing because people might just get their wish.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join