It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up does not mean realizing the government is corrupt. Conspiracy theorists should stop misint

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Maybe it's not the "conspiracy nuts" that are misinterpreting things, you think? Just a gentle reminder, look at what you're typing and think about what you just said before hitting enter. No offence intended but you're doing the same thing that you claim is an annoyance to you. I'm no shrink, but that's not what I would call healthy. Knowledge of the self, however, is what is paramount, not knowledge of others' actions.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
being a skeptic is essential for democracy, indeed ,society as a whole.....lies are singular in their start....they need truth so as to be accepted....truth is universal in that it is with or without the lies.....

NATO governments.....crap....nuff said.....think not...ok....I am over simplifying I know...but do you really want us to write the bible here as to why that is.....?¿?¿?

edit on 26-12-2011 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
People are so funny. Most of all the people I talk to about "the Awakening" is in facts, " i have realized this year that my goverment is corrupted"

I mean, become aware of yourself inwardly is something great, I don't think anybody has awaken yet. if some would of have, we would of noticed.

It is not because someone sounds wise or have nice words or can chill you up in a moment of sadness that is awaken. It is not because someone can step up and change the world that someone is awaken.

Being awaken, is not knowing you are on the path... it is knowing that you are the path. Being awaken is no EGO style... What i mean by that is a person with no EGO. Never get frustrated... first frustration is a weakness, it is only a defense mecanism to protect your fear from showing.... if you have fear... you are not awaken.

if you think, you still hold the mark of the beast, then you are not awaken. If you say often, I will try to do it, you are not awaken. It is either do or do not. If your emotions still drive you toward your goals, then you are not awaken. There is no emotions, there's only peace. If you read this, apply this to your everyday life. If you get frustrated, see why am I getting frustrated? because of him or this! ok... so his influance is affecting me in a great way... Can i change that? of course you can.

see our world with peace and not destruction..You really create your world, life.. Learn how to use your eyes, stop being blind. To see something that is not there, gaize on what is. Stop believing external sources... believe in yourself..stop trying to seek for the truth... you are the truth. All your answers are inside of you. Meditate on this.

Less thinking, more actions is the key to unlock the first door. the others doors will be up to you.

namaste

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

For one to wake up one needs first to understand the world they live in, this means they must learn what is good and what is bad. This means realizing the government is corrupt is absolutely the first step to waking up.

As for our souls, well unless people stand against a corrupt government and do what is right how can ones soul be saved?

Its about right and wrong, or better still about good versus evil. This will be the next war on earth. Only when good triumphs over the evil doers of this world will the human race be both free and saved.

Unfortuately we do not know if good will prevail, only if many more realize the government corruption will we have a small chance. If the evil doers bring about a nuclear appocolypse then IMO humans will not survive.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It is good to see that government, banks and society is corrupt for one reason only and that is to see that it was not me that was confused. I was not bad or mad after all, it is the world that is corrupt not me.
Now don't trust anything out there until you find out what is real and true. Find out what you are and whether you can trust yourself first before troubling yourself with how everyone has got it wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join