It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have woken up 4 nights in a row at 3:33 A.M.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
How about set a tape recorder (or modern analog but i have no idea how to call it) to 3:30 and check if there are no noise pattern.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
It's more likely that some external influence is waking you up at the exact same time every day.

I'm a VERY light sleeper. I hear everything. So that is possible. It would be a good experiment ...
I'll get up before 3:33 and listen. The only thing is that it's never happened before and I figure that any
cyclic noise would have been going on before this ... ya' know??

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
How about set a tape recorder (or modern analog but i have no idea how to call it) to 3:30 and check if there are no noise pattern.

EVEN BETTER! I do have an EVP recorder. I'll dig it out, check the batteries, and record. That should be very interesting. Even if it doesn't pick up something at 3:33 am ... we have a haunted house so it'll pick up other entertaining things I'm sure. EXCELLENT idea! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
If I think about waking up at 5 am sharp before falling asleep it usually happens. Maybe you are waking yourself up obsessing about 3:33?

Also, wasn't 616 the real number of the beast?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yeah I think it has something to do with the new Keifer Sutherland show called touch! What you should have done was copywrited the rights to your reaccuring numbers dream then you could sue when another idiotic show comes out!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by strato
If I think about waking up at 5 am sharp before falling asleep it usually happens. Maybe you are waking yourself up obsessing about 3:33?

Our body clocks aren't that accurate though.Even if you were wide wake and shut up in a darkened room,would you be able to guess the correct time to an accuracy of better than an hour or so?

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Imagewerx
It's more likely that some external influence is waking you up at the exact same time every day.

I'm a VERY light sleeper. I hear everything. So that is possible. It would be a good experiment ...
I'll get up before 3:33 and listen. The only thing is that it's never happened before and I figure that any
cyclic noise would have been going on before this ... ya' know??

Are there any factories or other industrial premises within earshot that could have had new equipment installed? Anything such as large scale heating switching on automatically for the early shift can make quite a noise when the fans start up for the first time.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

You are not alone, my wife has also been waking up for three days now at exactly 3:33 am. 3 is a Magick number, every religion uses the number to describe the Godhead, for instance Christianity calls this the "Trinity," a word that originated with the number 3. There are three great divisions completing time: past, present, and future.
Thought, word, and deed, complete the sum of human capability. It stands for Mind, Body and Spirit, the three part composition of man and woman.

The number three in Astrology is ruled by Jupiter, and is associated with self-expression, inspiration, verbalization, creativity, communication, and never-ending optimism. On a more negative side, the number three is also associated with scattered energies, unfinished projects, lack of direction, self-centeredness, and moodiness. A person with a strong three influence can be quite chatty, whether he or she has a reason to speak or not.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
3 also made me think of the unity of mind, body, soul. So perhaps this is a message.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
wow.. they are so punctual at your place.
they come to my house at all kinds of different hours..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

You are not alone, my wife has also been waking up for three days now at exactly 3:33 am. 3 is a Magick number, every religion uses the number to describe the Godhead, for instance Christianity calls this the "Trinity," a word that originated with the number 3. There are three great divisions completing time: past, present, and future.
Thought, word, and deed, complete the sum of human capability. It stands for Mind, Body and Spirit, the three part composition of man and woman.

The number three in Astrology is ruled by Jupiter, and is associated with self-expression, inspiration, verbalization, creativity, communication, and never-ending optimism. On a more negative side, the number three is also associated with scattered energies, unfinished projects, lack of direction, self-centeredness, and moodiness. A person with a strong three influence can be quite chatty, whether he or she has a reason to speak or not.

Well you just nailed my son to a T! He tends to go on & on & if he thinks someone else is wrong & he is right, you will never hear the end of it...He once taught the entire 2nd grade how to 'teach' math a certain way, because, he said, "the teacher was doing it wrong." ...He is on some sort of committee at school, the faculty members ask these same children about certain topics.....Didn't mean to hijack the thread, just making an observation...TY..

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Actually I was waking up around 2 am a few months ago
and now it has changed to 330.. weird.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have had this happen before. While I will not totally rule out something "paranormal" I will offer some insight on what happened to me.

My "awakenings" happened for months. Turned out I had developed Type 1 Diabetes. Sounds weird I know, but my endocrinologist explained it as hormone and glucose changes. Once I started on insulin and learned how to manage, I started sleeping through the night. Now please understand I'm not saying that's what is happening to you. But I wanted to bring it up since you already have one autoimmune disorder, I now know from experience that once you have one, developing another is not rare. (I also have Hashimoto's).

Good luck and I hope you get a full night's sleep soon!!!
OiO

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yep, same thing kept happening to me, until I realized my son had his alarm set in the other part of the house and it kept waking me up. I changed the time to when he is supposed to get up for school and it no longer happens.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I would say something inside you is waking you up at the same time each night. Perhaps it's subconscious or perhaps not. Either way, it's my opinion that the 3:33 is merely incidental and nothing special. The 12 hour clock is filled with many interesting numerical combos which only hold special meanings because one places them upon the numbers. In the end, it's only 33 minutes past 3.

Just my opinion though. I wish you luck and hope you begin to sleep better.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok,I just saw this thread after coming to what I think is the most honest realization that I could have given the situation. This story will be somewhat lengthy as I want to include what I believe to be all the pertinent information.

During my youth I had an obsession with the occult as my family including myself had been strongly believed in a religion which considers God, Jesus, and the Holy ghost(not sure if that's correct) exists in, as well as create the universe including the earth and it's people. As a youth encouraged to use the scientific method to properly observe all aspects and question all things to determine whether or not something can be scientifically proven to exist.

My hypothesis is that if God truly exists then the devil and demons must exist as well, although at the time I had no intention of contacting the latter but when we are young and foolish we do many dangerous things merely to see if we can. Ok, now that I have laid the groundwork please enjoy the story portion (names changed)

***Story Time***
although I can recount the events of that day and evening in quite detail I unfortunately cannot tell you my exact age at the time as I don't remember. I was probably 15-16 at the time and hanging out with my two friends, let's call them Gordan, and Criag. It was late spring in Northern Ontario and Craig and I decided to take Gordan up on his offer of going to his grandparent's farm just a bit out of town. So after school we went to Gordan's house and his dad drove us over. Most of the day we just messed around outside and played in the fields.(his brother always had cool toys to play with like mini-dirt bikes, sleds, etc...). Later that night we ate supper with his grandparents and waited for them to go to sleep by playing hide and go seek in the tiny creepy all cement basement. don't get me wrong the floors weren't wet and it wasn't damp, it was just clean painted cement floor to ceiling with only 3 or 4 small rectangular windows that barely let any light through at night. after we believed that everyone was fully asleep we decided it was time to try and play Ouija Board, but unfortunately we were very broke and couldn't find a copy of the game for cheap we tried to make one of construction paper, the pointer was also made of construction paper. We were staying in the room just across from the scary all cement half of the basement in the nice shag rug covered wood panelled room. The room had a couple chairs, two desks, a small tv, and an old windows 98 computer sitting on the desk with an analog clock on the wall, not to mention the stack of mattresses in the back of the room which were for the 3 of us. We tried to play Ouija Board in that room for about an hour and my friends were trying to mess with me because they knew I believed in that #. though they moved it around a bit I didn't think it had actually worked. Once we tired of that we decided to watch VHS tapes until we fell asleep(our usual routine) so we set up the tiny TV and VHS player against the wall with the door on it, as there was no true door just a door jam. So being the incredibly cool and amazing 17 year old studs we were I think we fell asleep watching The Brave Little Toaster. I awoke in the middle of the night for no reason that I could discern, when I looked at the clock it was 3:33 and the static on the TV was blaring. I was really scared because Gordan and Craig were both dead asleep, and even after trying to wake Gordan he didn't budge. I went to look at the darkness outside the room but I couldn't do it for long(because I was not a chicken at all). needless to say I went back and turned on a movie but still couldn't sleep again until the sun came up.

***The End***

To conclude, I believe the Ouija Board didn't appear to work because it is meant to have piece(s) of magnetic metal in the pointer that helps it to be manipulated by magnetic fields(spirits, demons, otherworldly being, etc...). Also I believe that 3:33am is a reference to christ dieing at 3:00pm but the fact that it's 333 means it's mocking the holy trinity(God, Jesus, Holy Ghost). IE. 777 which stands for the same thing. So in this manner I believe I can conclude that counts as evidence in the case that God does exist because there are creatures that exist on planes we cannot fully understand who have the ability to manipulate magnetic fields and thus communicate with us. Also recent studies have shown that birds are in fact sensitive to magnetic fields and can thus migrate and travel and know where it travels. Therefore I reason that a person could potentially also be in tune with these magnetic field variations and would assume they call themselves mediums. Anyway this is just a scientific theory based on fact.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Mrpdg89 because: accidentally made a frowny face

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I've been waking up at 3:33 a lot too. I'm not even kidding. I never thought about it until you posted this. 3/33 = 3/31 + 2 or April 2nd.

I'm going to see Iggy Pop on April 2nd. I hope that means its going to be an awesome show!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join