It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have woken up 4 nights in a row at 3:33 A.M.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Okay ... anyone have any thoughts on this? For the past four nights in a row I've woken up at 3:33 A.M. Just woken up ... fully awake ... not spooked into being awake ... not 'visited' (that I know of) ... not had dreams at that time ... just POOF wide awake and at 3:33. December 20, 21, 22, 23

Anyone with a numerology occult spiritual background have any insight into that?

Oh ... no spammers please. You know who you are.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
in the movie the exorcism of emily rose the attorney (lawyer?) defending the priest who did the exorcism kept waking up at 3:33, it had something to do with the devil, but its been a while since i've seen the movie. hope that helps

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
333?

That means you're only 1/2 evil.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

That's interesting.

I actually had a similar experience. For 8 days in a row I woke up at precisely 04:52. I attribute it to a spectacularly consistent circadian rhythm, although I'd be interested in hearing other perspectives though!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
it's supposed to be 3:00 am.

since Christ died at 3 pm, the 3 am time is supposed to mock God.

3:33 means go play keno and box them.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, stop setting your alarm for 3:33 and it'll stop!!

Hehehe

edit on 24-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've have the same thing going on with me. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I've talked about it in a thread somewhere on here. I've wondered what this meant for a while, can't seem to figure it out. I'm very sure it's a sign.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
12-12-12

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You are being given a sign, for one thing, that the world is illusion and there is No Spoon. Also as its mid night, when some things are kind of spooky to me, ie, ufology or spiritual related, if this was me, I would be meditating praying, perhaps encouragement to grow your wings so to speak.

3, 6, and 9 all relate to the same numbers and even to 11. 11's are never added together either. Both 11's and 3, 6, 9 all relate to geometry pyramids or triangles as well.

I would consider 3 3's akin to 3 6's or 3 9's. I would consider 3 9's the same as 3 upside down 6's. I imagine like with all things there is a dark code, but that means also, always a LIGHT CODE and it codes in real time. So, like I said I would have been spooked and felt nudged to grow wings, pray/meditate and seek.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Or get the neighbor who starts his car at 3:33 to stop doing so.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
from "The Serpent of Light" by Drunvalo Melchizedek:

"333 = Decision: you have a decision to make. the decision will lead to either 666, which means you must repeat the lesson again in some other way, or it will lead to 999, which is completion and you have learned the lesson."

also, i'll include his definitions for 666 & 999 for better context:

"666 = Earth Consciousness: this is the number of the Beast in the Bible, so it can represent pure evil, but it is also the number of mankind and life. Carbon is the basis of life, and carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. generally when you see this number, it means to watch out for physical events that are presenting themselves at the moment, and you must be careful."

"999 = completion of a particular cycle of events."

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ewwww The witching hour

or a very accurate body clock

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Stop drinking so much water so you don't have to use the restroom at 3:33am ..

It probably means NOTHING ... because think about time zones, while it's 3:33 for you, somewhere it's 4:33, somewhere it's 5:33 ... and since your clock is probably not dead on accurate, it's probably also 3:32 or 3:34 for your neighbor.

The topics dealing with dates and times usually, to me, are meaningless given the diversity of how dates and times work across the planet... for example, not everyone uses the same calendar system we use.. time zones shift time measurement drastically over the planet ..

It's nothing but coincidence, or there's some noise going on at that hour every night that you aren't aware of because you're asleep at the time it happens.. there could be any number of rational reasons behind it =)

Solution: Set your clock ahead 4 minutes and see when you wake up =) .. or go to bed 20 minutes later than usual .. your body could be used to a new sleep cycle ..
edit on 12/24/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Okay ... anyone have any thoughts on this? For the past four nights in a row I've woken up at 3:33 A.M. Just woken up ... fully awake ... not spooked into being awake ... not 'visited' (that I know of) ... not had dreams at that time ... just POOF wide awake and at 3:33. December 20, 21, 22, 23

Anyone with a numerology occult spiritual background have any insight into that?

Oh ... no spammers please. You know who you are.

From this page
professionalnumerology.com...
it means
This number is also fortunate; it promises the assistance and association of those of rank and position with one's plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite sex; it is a favorable number when it comes out in relation to future events.

If you like that kinda stuff. Everything that is equally divided by 11 makes me take notice. I have a tendecy to statisticly impossobly get numbers that are equally divided by 11 when I look at the time on my phone, computers, and car. Just a lot of synchronicity. "God/higher self or whatever you belive in" way of saying hi to me. Namaste

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Stop drinking so much water
before going to sleep.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nothing to worry. You wake up everyday at one particular time and its supposed to be 3:33. I wake up at 7 every morning. I use to wake up exactly around 3:35 for a brief period. And if I do that its very hard to go back to sleep again. Its more of a bodily timer.
edit on 24-12-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
I've have the same thing going on with me. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I've talked about it in a thread somewhere on here. I've wondered what this meant for a while, can't seem to figure it out. I'm very sure it's a sign.

I Think I remember commenting on your thread?? My 3rd child was born on 3/21/2001 at 3:33 a.m...Talk about spooky!! What happens to me a LOT is, I will just happen to glance at the clock & it will be 3:33...Anyway, we call this child Sheldon(from Big Bang Theory)...He is an enigma to us all, & more intelligent then I can say(sometimes I wonder if they gave me the wrong child:lol

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadedverdad
it had something to do with the devil, but its been a while since i've seen the movie. hope that helps

Oh yes .. that helps a lot!
Now I'm spooked!! (teasing you)

Originally posted by tvtexan
333? That means you're only 1/2 evil.

That's actually what my husband said too.

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Well, stop setting your alarm for 3:33 and it'll stop!!

Actually, I wake up every 2 1/2 - 3 hours .. every night .. because I have Sjogrens and have to put eye drops in throughout the night. My eyes burn and burn (and are RED) and I have to put the drops in throughout the night. So I DO wake up. But I've never woken up at 3:33 am ... let alone the same exact time four nights in a row.

Hehehe

edit on 24-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
if this was me, I would be meditating praying, perhaps encouragement to grow your wings so to speak.

What I did each time was get out of bed and put my eye drops in, and then pray my rosary until I fell asleep. This is pretty much standard procedure for me now when I wake up in the night.

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
"333 = Decision: you have a decision to make. the decision will lead to either 666, which means you must repeat the lesson again in some other way, or it will lead to 999, which is completion and you have learned the lesson." .... "999 = completion of a particular cycle of events."

THAT IS VERY INTERESTING. I hope you are right. A decision to be made and perhaps a completion of a lesson to be learned. Oh ... that would be wonderful. I hope I get the 999 ... I hope it's my Sjogrens that the 'lesson is learned' and I can get rid of this dang disease. (it's incurable ... so it would have to be a supernatural healing )

Originally posted by miniatus
Stop drinking so much water so you don't have to use the restroom at 3:33am ..

I have Sjogrens. For medical reasons I have to keep drinking water.

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
it means This number is also fortunate; it promises the assistance and association of those of rank and position with one's plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite sex; it is a favorable number when it comes out in relation to future events.

OOOOH .. combine that with the information metalshredmetal posted and it looks like it could be a good thing! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's more likely that some external influence is waking you up at the exact same time every day.I bet if you set the alarm clock for say 3.25 AM and sat up and listened carefully through 3.33,you'd hear some noise maybe even outside of your house at this exact time.I used to be able to hear my next door neighbours alarm clock through the walls of our house (it's an old brick built house as well),and unless I was in full deep sleep it was loud enough to wake me up from light sleep on a few occasions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join