It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pamela Anderson Open New Front in War on Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Pamela Anderson is lending her famous face to a billboard campaign calling for a boycott of KFC. Underneath her photo are the words: "Live Scalding, Painful Debeaking, Crippled Chickens" and the address of a Web site attacking the fast food chain.

This has a distinct feeling of Deja Vu. Didn't she come do this for another cause: don't kill the animals, don't kill the rain forest, save the silicon trees?

Anywho, because of the violent tactics sometimes used by animal rights activists, this chicken breast defense should be interesting to observe. I imagine it will not take very much for the more violent activist to be branded terrorist and given front of the line privileges for U.S.' wonderful social services; i.e. delousing, free accommodations with interesting cellmates, weapons arts and crafts, and the good ole lower intestine cleansing and re-hydration.

At this point Pamela will undoubtedly not want to be associated with a terrorist organization, and move on to defending the rights of other equally brainless life forms.

Save the Breast, Chicken that is.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What's interesting is that she is defending chicken breasts when she has, you know.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
your link doesnt work and i really want to see this billboard and not for some reasons people may think. seriously its not
i really do mean that

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
your link doesnt work and i really want to see this billboard and not for some reasons people may think. seriously its not
i really do mean that

You must be telling the truth so I believe you because if you wanted to see how super-oversized she is, then you would already know cause of Google Images. That link wouldn't be a good source if you wanted to see her anyway. I've seen her in magazines and on TV, she is ugly.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I did find an article about Ms Anderson and KFC, but it is from 2003.
For the record:
www.cnn.com...

Former "Baywatch" star and animal-rights activist Pamela Anderson has sent a scathing letter to KFC accusing it of abusing millions of chickens, and is urging a consumer boycott of the fast-food franchise.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

Originally posted by bodrul
i really do mean that

You must be telling the truth so I believe you because if you wanted to see how super-oversized she is, then you would already know cause of Google Images. That link wouldn't be a good source if you wanted to see her anyway. I've seen her in magazines and on TV, she is ugly.

if shes so ugly why do guys all over the world want to get in bed with her huh???

[edit on 17-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Because they have tastes for buns.

top topics

join