It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 89: Kim is dead, Ask an Alien, ATS Live Does the Santa Conspiracy & OPEN LINES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today,the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intro's

Kim Jong-il Has Died
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Norad Tracks Santa Update
Top 5

If you could ask a exterrestrial ONE question what would that be?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mondo

Hour 2

ATS Live does The Santa Claus Conspiracy.....

Its the expose that you've all been waiting for. ATS live discusses all things Santa.... You may be shocked at what you learn...

Norad Tracks Santa Update at the bottom of the hour

Mondo

Hour 3

Open Lines

What do YOU want to talk about? Also, lets have your Christmas wishes and shout outs to loved ones

Norad Tracks Santa update at the bottom of the hour

Outtro

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 17/12/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 17/12/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/12/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
To all of our loyal listeners....

(sorry, didnt have time to visit each and every profile to post that
)
edit on December 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just over an hour to go folks.

See how dedicated we are. We give up Christmas Celebrations to bring you the best show on AM Radio and the internet.

Merry Christmas everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Believe me when I tell you that it is deeply appreciated. I have company tonight, and they WILL be listening

My house.... my rules!! I am sure that a few people will be fans by the end of the show!!

Thanks to everyone that is taking time out to bring the members here some much needed Holiday Conspiracy!!

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays ATS!!!!!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

You're welcome and on behalf of the whole crew, we appreciate you girls and guys as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
i'll be happy to spend my christmas day with you guys,since the kids are not here this year, and hubby is till in bed snoozing

merry christmas ATS live. x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

hugs x x x merry christmas Noregretsever.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays ATS!

It's been quite an eventful year and just think there is still time for a UFO to land in the front yard of the White Hosue with still a week left in 2011!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
15 minutes to go folks.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Yay its almost time for Sleigh Crash Radio

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03ecc612697d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
We are live folks. And starting off with smooth tones of nefermore reading the night before xmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Happy Holidays ATS.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sorry i didn't get to say good buy to everyone, my internet dropped out.
and yes what NoRegretsEver said is true, you guys made my christmas. thank you so much x x x

have a safe holiday everyone

love and harmony
Whateva x x x

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
From everyone at ATS Live and the staff in general, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope it is filled with fond memories, happy people and love.

Thank you all for listening and tuning in every week to keep us company. We appreciate you guys and girls more than you know.

And Merry Christmas to all my companions that show up every week and take this crazy ride with us. You guys and girls are stars.

top topics

join