It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream I had last night with 3 moons:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So why I'm writing this here... well it's the second most weirdest dreams I have ever had in my life and the funny part is that I can recall every bit of it... so here it goes..

The dream started with me and my girlfriend walking in the city close to a big park in the evening and we noticed that it was a lot brighter than usual ouside and when we look up to see if there is a full moon we suddently notice 3 moons. I told my girlfriend that it must be some weird reflection phenomena but when we started to look closer at the moons one was a bit closer than the other two and appeared to be getting nearer. So i decided to take out my phone and take a couple of shots of this when we noticed that the moon that seemed to be getting closer was actually getting really close now and was was astonishing about it is that now, being much closer to us it was actually not just white as our regular moon but it appeared to be facing us with what looked like our north pole, with seas and oceans surrounding the ice and there was even a bit of green lower from the ice.so we started to panic as we noticed it gettin really close to our planet and getting bigger and bigger and when i finally decided to take a snapshot of it it looked like it hit a spring, deviated and started to pull away, becoming more and more small untill it finally dissapeared. actually the second moon also dissapeared soon after that and than i woke up.

I actually checked my phone first thing when i woke up to look for the pictures but obviously there were no pictures of this
). what is funny is that i can precisely remember all the shapes of the polar cap of that planet, with the lakes and oceans.

so what do you guys think this dream means? thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kobewan69

Funny you say this...

I had one relating to 3 objects. They were (or what I would call it, since it was very awkward) 3 "space station compartments". Thats the best way I can explain it. in my dream, the 3 objects spun around each other in an invisible braid, as though they were braiding the air, but in a wild circular motion. It spun out in a huge circle over me, making me and the earth feel very small for some reason. Then one part of it flew towards me. Thinking it was going to crush me, and comming so so soooo very close to doing so, it flew back up and returned to it's wild dance with the other two "compartments". It reminded me of a pyramid by the design it seemed to make but leaving no design behind. It seemed to be a warning.

After, I saw falling stars.. lots of them. They seemed small though, nothing big enough to harm anyone. But.... The scary thing about it, in my dream, I feared them to be a plague... Like viruses or desiease falling from the sky. I know it sounds biblical to some extent, but it's what was in my head while I was dreaming this.

I've had so many weird dreams like this that always seem to have a biblical relation to them. Man I could sit here for hours talking about them all.... But many of them seem to have the same theme of someone being out there, sending something vile down to us, causing harm, much fear, floods, HUGE tornadoes (somehow feeling it was God himself in that spiral wind) that caused me so much fear in my dreams..

Wow.. just creepy stuff. But the number 3 does seem to play out in similar fashion.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Why am I thinking of that movie another earth .
With all the stuff on ufos , aliens , earth like planets , fear mongering over 2012 , failed raptures . Most people feel something is brewing , not surprising that the subconscious might be trying to make sense.

However sometimes dreams are just dreams and don't really mean anything. I have had dreams with alien invasions , friendly aliens, mice flying around in saucers , visiting alien planets .

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Coincidencce... 4 days ago, I had a dream where a man was following me and then asked me "do you know when is the full moon " I answered "no" and then he said " well its in four days".

Which is today, in reality its a new moon, not a full moon ... Anyhow, interesting...

And I've heard dreaming about a full moon is very auspicious

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

indeed sounds similar number 3 since this planet looked like it was about to crush us and then just bounced away...

well, regardin 2012 and all that honestly i don't really belive that stuff, I mean i like to read the stuff however I don'r really buy that planet x stuff. honestly, next year by this time I will be out snowboarding in austria so no maya prophecy can stop me from doing just that.

also, some dreams are just dreams, true, but I only have 2 dreams in my life that I can recall perfectly, and this is one of them and what intrigues me is the fact that if i take a piece of paper and a pen now i can draw perfectly the shapes. also, that day i did not ready anything that could trigger this dream so i'm curious if it has any meaning.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

well sam
i hope it is since i dreamt 3 of them
))))

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Funny you say this...

I had one relating to 3 objects. They were (or what I would call it, since it was very awkward) 3 "space station compartments". Thats the best way I can explain it. in my dream, the 3 objects spun around each other in an invisible braid, as though they were braiding the air, but in a wild circular motion. It spun out in a huge circle over me, making me and the earth feel very small for some reason. Then one part of it flew towards me. Thinking it was going to crush me, and comming so so soooo very close to doing so, it flew back up and returned to it's wild dance with the other two "compartments". It reminded me of a pyramid by the design it seemed to make but leaving no design behind. It seemed to be a warning.

After, I saw falling stars.. lots of them. They seemed small though, nothing big enough to harm anyone. But.... The scary thing about it, in my dream, I feared them to be a plague... Like viruses or desiease falling from the sky. I know it sounds biblical to some extent, but it's what was in my head while I was dreaming this.

I've had so many weird dreams like this that always seem to have a biblical relation to them. Man I could sit here for hours talking about them all.... But many of them seem to have the same theme of someone being out there, sending something vile down to us, causing harm, much fear, floods, HUGE tornadoes (somehow feeling it was God himself in that spiral wind) that caused me so much fear in my dreams..

Wow.. just creepy stuff. But the number 3 does seem to play out in similar fashion.

did you ever find out if it meant anything?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
well anyhow one thing is for sure guys, a sky with 3 moons looks simply amazing... honestly I wish I will have this dream again simply because the sky was perfect. honestly, i wish that everybody has this dream in their life, simply for the sight

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kobewan69

indeed sounds similar number 3 since this planet looked like it was about to crush us and then just bounced away...

well, regardin 2012 and all that honestly i don't really belive that stuff, I mean i like to read the stuff however I don'r really buy that planet x stuff. honestly, next year by this time I will be out snowboarding in austria so no maya prophecy can stop me from doing just that.

also, some dreams are just dreams, true, but I only have 2 dreams in my life that I can recall perfectly, and this is one of them and what intrigues me is the fact that if i take a piece of paper and a pen now i can draw perfectly the shapes. also, that day i did not ready anything that could trigger this dream so i'm curious if it has any meaning.

I totaly missed the crushing planet thing. Hmmm Now you really have me questioning this.

I dont really buy into 2012 (Mayan) or Nibiru, planet X, and I dunno if a rapture will happen or if what we understand as prophecy is maybe perhaps no where close to what we think it is. I like to stay on the real as much as possible, but some dreams... certain ones that stick with you for a long time, some I can recall and speak about as though it happened last night in real life, yet it happened in a dream when I was a kid.. The dreams that stick with you so hard that you will never forget them.

I may have about 10 or so of them that I can recall exact details.. Oddly enough, every single one represented something that is "supposed" to happen, or something that took place in my life that I seemed to have dreamed about as a child, yet happens or comes up in my life as a fully grown adult in his 30s-40s.

For this reason.. Dreams scare me. Normal dreams are just dreams. The ones that take place in my life some 20 years later, or the ones that never go away, or the ones that are so real you can never forget them... Those scare the living hell out of me!

Where is my biblical Joseph (son of Jacob) to interpret my craziest dreams???

Why always Massive Fear inducing tornadoes?
Why always 3?
Why always plagues?
Why always fire falling from above?
Why egyptian themes in some?
Why always 619, 316, 916 (1s 3s 6s and 9s) always repetative?
Why always something falling from space or comming from space?

Why did Jesus ignore me and turn his face sturn against me, would not look at me, when I walked passed, after this moon sized bright light floated across the sky, as though the earth sped up it's rotation 1000x times while walking with a group, musium tourism style....at night??? Right after I heard a voice shout "LISTEN!" but I could not hear what the person in the front was saying. I was too busy cutting up in the back of the crowd with someone.... I dunno who.

sorry.. weird flashes here...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

"did you ever find out if it meant anything?"

Fraid not. Not yet. One that I had that was similar did come to pass in some weird way.. It had egyptian themes to it.. A bull submerged in the river but looking back at me as a reflection, but it wasnt a reflection, it was in the water looking back at me, pharoes with head dresses, at the very end of the dream.. a plague brought by a knight in armor into this lil villiage without houses. Hmmm this somehow always reminded me about the end of the sean connery version of robinhood. The very end, plague comes.

....just as in all of these dreams.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It could be you were astrally traveling to another planet that actually had three moons, and your mind compensated by "adjusting" you back.

Without more details I'm at a loss.

Care to add your emotional state? Were you afraid of the three moons? Did they seem "real"? How did your GF react?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Funny you mention this, OP. About seven years ago or so, I had a dream about two moons. My girlfriend and I were both looking at them and I noticed that she was staring at a reflection of the "real moon" in the sky (it was so long ago, but I think it was some phenomena caused by the water), or so I thought in this dream. I just couldn't understand why she couldn't see that the moon that had her attention was not even there. That was pretty much the gist of the dream.

I just saw some similarities between what you stated and what I dreamed about myself so many years ago and thought I'd mention.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Where is my biblical Joseph (son of Jacob) to interpret my craziest dreams???

Well, I'm not Joseph, but I've gotten pretty handy over the years with dream interpretations. I've done several here on ATS. The basic premise is that the mind works in mysterious ways, and dreams are representations of a reality that only exists within our minds.

I have vivid and movie length dreams all the time. For me, knowing the elements that occur within them helps me to understand why I think such things.

Do you have any of your dreams posted here already? Care to share a link? I'd like to peruse them, and offer my interpretations.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Can you do mine ?

I posted on this thread about the full moon....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Sure. Can I have a few more details?

1. What were you wearing?
2. Was it hot or cold out?
3. What was your emotional state during the dream? Fear, nonchalance, etc.
4. Was it night or day when the man was following you?

Answer those, and I'll be able to help explain.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
this is really interesting, because I have had a similar dream.

Cant remember the specifics, really, but i remember being mystified by at least 3 moons in the sky, but i think there were more.

It was one of those dreams where you wake up and go "damn, just a dream..."

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Sure. Can I have a few more details?

1. What were you wearing?
2. Was it hot or cold out?
3. What was your emotional state during the dream? Fear, nonchalance, etc.
4. Was it night or day when the man was following you?

Answer those, and I'll be able to help explain.

Ok thanks.

1. I'm not sure what I was wearing.
2. I think it was kinda warm but not sure.
3. I remember I was asking myself "who the hell is this guy following me, but I was not scared. I also remember
that when he asked me if I knew when was the full moon, I was thinking hard about it, but didn't know.
And then he answered his own question, saying it's in 4 days.
4. It was night time definitely.

And I think it's really cool to meet someone who knows about dreams, cause i get the weirdest ones sometimes.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Here ya go:

Your mind works in mysterious ways. When you are asleep, your physical body shuts down, and your mind is left to wander.

Going to sleep is a very subjective term, and your mind NEVER sleeps. It learns and creates from the time the most basic neural pathways are formed. When it goes to sleep, well, that's classified by modern terms as death. I'll not stray to a fringe, nor get meta-physical.

I asked for a few more elements to your dream, and thanks for answering. ANYTHING that occurs in a dream is relevant to understanding it.

If you dream about a house, you are thinking about personal decisions. The "house" in a dream represents your own mind.

Likewise, what you are wearing denotes your state of mind. Any emotions you feel directly impact what your subconscious is trying to resolve. The temperature in a dream is a sign of comfort or discomfort. The time of day is important because it shows your willingness or unwillingness to accept what you are subconsciously rationalizing. The moon itself in a dream depicts many things. All the other factors point toward an explanation.

To explain: You are out walking, which means you are not contemplating a personal decision, yet you have someone following you, which denotes something is bothering you about life, or a close friend. You aren't afraid of accepting the change, as it doesn't affect you personally, and the temperature around you during your dream leads to that. Since it's at night, it's something that you haven't talked to many others about, something you wish to keep hidden, but since the moon is involved in this dream, it's something that has a need to be addressed, in other words, not something to be drawn into full sunlight, but something that needs addressed in private. When the stranger asks you when you need to address the situation, you don't know when. He tells you that in four days you'll know how.

What it is that's bothering you, I cannot explain, but I hope you glean a bit of insight.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
VERY WEIRD......2 nights ago I drempt about 2 moons in the night sky AND a blue'ish planet that was way to close to earth so it was as big as the moon,, and all 3 of them were in the same area of the sky..........I spent most my 'dream' trying to get a good picture of this crazy looking night sky so I could post it on ATS....
no joke.......
I didnt post anything about this as I am NOT into posting about dreams on ATS.......

edit on 25-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

On a whim, did this blue planet have rings around it like Saturn does?

This is a serious question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join