It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Paul Interview Uncut.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
So today I found this.

Um....

It does seem like CNN lied and cut the video to skew it against Ron Paul.

Anywho. Discuss!

(sorry for not much input from me. It's just a fact to show you all)
edit on 24-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

This bulldog looking woman did just do her job.And that is trying to smear campaign anyone who would do great things for America. This is all CNN ever does. I noticed, they never smear campigned Barak Obama when he was running about the myriad of sins from his past...and there are many until and especially AFTER his Presidency, but they treat him like he's a savior instead, despite carrying on Bushs' legacy and lying about everything he's ever promised to get into office and even more while in office. CNN has always worked for the bankers and the elites. This stupid woman does nothing but blab her mouth on their show and more often than not, knows absolutely nothing about the topic she discusses, except for her one sided opinion.She thinks because the government is giving women an upper hand lately over men, that what she says is valid and needs to be heard. Now, more than ever she and every other government fed feminist news anchor should just stop talking. No man wants to hear it anyway. If she wasn't so stupid, logic would tell her, that it's impossible as a politician to read EVERYTHING everyone says, all over the world about you, in your defense or against you. Most people that work for politicians voluntarily are not known by the politicians and they only speak in their OWN behalf, pretending they are helping the politician they are trying to serve......yet it's really because of their own agenda they are doing it voluntarily. It's because they see more hope in someone who would be a President that is for the people than for a government that would suprise us all with a dictatorship. Under freedom, many different types would support Ron Paul, even those who are a bit shady....they want to be free too. Ron Paul is not accountable for what others say...only what HE says and does. If he were the President, I'm sure he would have addressed it accordingly as soon as he heard of the issue. I can't stand this woman here from CNN anyway, she's a "know it all" who knows nothing about anything. When did CNN stop using attractive women to do their bidding for them anyway? She's nothing but another feminist bigmouth sucking from the government teat and should take some of that money they spoon feed her with and get a nose job. If you're going to be on the news and represent America, you should at least be worth looking at. She certainly doesn't hold a candle to Erin Burnette. Heck she doesn't even hold a candle to Donna Brazile.
. I take everything this woman says about as serious as I would a clown dressed in drag.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
She?

I thought that was a man interviewing Dr. Paul.

Whatever happen to feminine charm?

Originally posted by sicksonezer0
She had no followup, just alot of stumbling on her own words.

CNN sucks.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
CNN keeps doing this, yet Ron Paul continues to do interviews with them. I'm glad he does. Because just about every interview they do with him, an "unedited" version comes out online soon after.

They just keep embarrassing themselves over and over. Won't they ever learn? That's right, they don't have too, because they have poured money into information about their viewers. They know how many people are watching. They know exactly how many will view, no matter what CNN says, as truth. As long as the sheeps outnumber the ones in the know, it will just keep continuing.

I showed this unedited version of the interview to a person against Ron Paul. He instantly disregarded it as a fake. Mainstream media has really done a number on these types of people.

All in my opinion, of course.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by digitalbluco
I showed this unedited version of the interview to a person against Ron Paul. He instantly disregarded it as a fake. Mainstream media has really done a number on these types of people.

There is also something called "Blind Ignorance" google the term and you'll see.

The person you showed that to, then disregarded it has a severe case of blind ignorance.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

One of the best things to realize and learn in this age is that the spirit of America does not dwell in a nation or a government. It dwells in the people. And only by the people can this spirit die. America, as a country, is nothing but the physical reality of what the revolution stands for. The long, aged, illumination of man through his sacred oath to above and within to serve the light of men's minds and hearts. So few know this, and so blindly follow the flag, and the land it stands on. An archaic principal.

When the land is corrupted and the flag stands for evil, Americans should have no problem ripping down that flag and government, and changing both, in order to perfect the flesh-the shield and shell that is the government- to one that works.

Know this, and power is in your hands to change things. peacefully even, believe it or not.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If CNN are against Ron Paul (Which they obviously are) then who are they supportive of?
Limbo

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

It started with 60 views....today. I have been watching the growth rate. Exponential growth will be hit in soon enough time. Be like bacteria and show two more.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wow! So that is what they mean by "walking out" of an interview. Probably the only interviews that Ron Paul should grant the MSM are those that are aired live.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Number one, the country is not "bankrupt." Number two it is not what is getting sold off in auction by Big Govt. that is hurting us, but rather that corporations like the Koch Bros can buy congressmen like Paul so cheaply. Number three, he is lying through his teeth about not having read his own newsletters. He ALWAYS says he is right, even when he knows he is wrong. And he did remove his mike early, and he made out like she was at fault asking him some pretty simple, straight forward questions about his rather insane ideas the Israel was at fault for 9-11, or that Blacks were going to riot and cause race wars so people with money should move to Wyoming and arm themselves, etc. So No. No one "edited" the show to "look" like he did exactly what he did. You could see in his face at the end that he was mightily pissed off at being taken to task for ideals he held up until the World Trade Center Attack. He clearly thought Blacks were our worst enemies until the Muslims came on the scene. Paul is a rich congressman, who made money off of fear mongering and racial tauntings. I read some of his newsletters. They are pretty nuts. But hey, he's just an old country doctor with old country ways...Racist prick.

edit on 25-12-2011 by whisperindave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Thanks for this,

There are many people posting an 'uncut' video which is nothing like this.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

Yes, the country is bankrupt. It's costs extend past it's ability to pay. In business, prolonged continuation of this = bankrupt. Bank-rupt. Your bank of money has ruptured, and you no longer have money to pay.

The "geniuses" in charge have come up with a great idea of saying they will pay this money in promise. Which is really basically saying we made it up, here's your ghost money.

He ALWAYS says he is right, even when he knows he is wrong. And he did remove his mike early, and he made out like she was at fault asking him some pretty simple, straight forward questions about his rather insane ideas the Israel was at fault for 9-11, or that Blacks were going to riot and cause race wars so people with money should move to Wyoming and arm themselves, etc. So No. No one "edited" the show to "look" like he did exactly what he did.

Do you think Rupert Murdoch pays attention to everything Fox News says? I don't think so. I see Ron Paul no different. His answer is sufficient to say why he didn't pay attention. He caused a bit of a stir in the day, some people with the same economic but different social views took over his opinion, and tried to brand it as his so they would move up the ranks. Hell, that's what Fox News is all about, am I wrong?

I admit his face is suspicious. But not lying. It's a face not wanting to admit incompetence. But like a good Christian, he admitted it soon after. We all have our pride. Sometimes we don't want to admit we fooked up.

He clearly thought Blacks were our worst enemies until the Muslims came on the scene.

he clearly never thought either. He's the only one saying not to attack Muslims, and the only one against the primary causes of incarceration of black men: drugs.

You talk about faces, look at the Leno interview, when he talks about wacky bachy. He clearly is disgusted at her hatred of Muslims.

Paul is a rich congressman, who made money off of fear mongering and racial tauntings.

Rich congressmen who make money of fear mongering don't tend to pass and favor bills and legal items that would prove their own fear mongering false.

I mean, at least when the government double sides an argument, they actually produce materials to continue the both sides of the argument so as to seem true at both sides. Do explain how someone can be fear mongering against blacks while simultaneously creating legal framework that would virtually eliminate all social and economic woes of said community. Seems like a stupid idea to me.

I read some of his newsletters. They are pretty nuts. But hey, he's just an old country doctor with old country ways...Racist prick.

And you're a judgmental assumptions silly man. But I don't judge you.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This CNN interview may have been debunked but the trolls will continue to find new things to hit Ron with.

I'm just glad to be on the side of truth, the right side of history.

RON PAUL 2012 ! SEE YOU ALL AT THE INAUGURATION!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
OP you should link to this video to get it more hits, so we can hit frontpage of youtube

RLonnC_ZWQ0

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Hahahahaha...the end was so golden...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Many people can see truth beyond untruthful attack. I love looking at the gallup poll as more and more people strive to shut down Ron Paul's message with charges of racism. However, gallup remains consistant that his poll numbers continue up.

www.gallup.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
"I understand...........

(Puts sunglasses on)

...............................how the system works"

Yeeeeeeeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

(Walks away)
edit on 25-12-2011 by PaxVeritas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by eventHorizon

OMG. I am disgusted by CNN. Cutting CNN off my TV package now.
People - don't pay them one dollar, not one dime, not one cent.
Cut CNN pigs out.

I blocked their channel on my box. Im down to 2 channels, Nickelodeon, and the cartoon network. Wasting my money

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
My take on this issue (as if it matters)...

I could care less whether or not the man is a racist. WE ARE ALL RACIST! I mean hey, I am a white guy that married a beautiful Vietnamese/Black woman. I prefer dark woman over light woman..... So I can safely say that I am a sexual racist.

Ok all joking aside

We all feel that we have our differences. I can't use a lot of the same hair products as black people. Why is that? It's because my hair is not the same as a black mans and must be treated differently.

We are all different. The only thing that makes us the same is our humanity. But see, I'm an individual and my situation is different than yours, so we should not be treated equal, because our lives and situation. That is where American citizens having individual rights come into play.

Ron Paul wants to treat every American as an individual. So you, not your grouping is responsible for your own actions.

His beliefs in civil liberties is what shows that he cares about each and every American.

They have moved on from beating this dead horse, to resurrecting it and beating it once again till it dies and then pee on its grave!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
it's been clear, msm has been trying to deny ron paul for many months and with reluctance, they have given him some air time. now they are trying very hard to portray him as a racist. can the media make it any more obvious they don't want ron paul to be the potus?

very charming reporter: "i appreciate your answering the questions... you understand it's our job..."

ron paul: "i understand... how the system works."

edit on 25-12-2011 by Stryc9nine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
From what I understand RP had fired some people
that were working on his newsletter.
Could very well be that after he heard about the controversy he cleaned house.
He probably doesn't want to name the people he fired and thats
where the feeling of not being forthcoming is coming from.

Because if he said outright from the very beginning that
the minute he saw what was written he fired those people,
this would be a dead issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join