It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conceived how God came to be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Being here to prove something does not mean I am here for self glory, if that is what you are saying.

no it is not what i clearly said, words mister do never exist, that is why also words prove freedom only existence of nothing, that even nothing kindly exist in least inferior sense of being free able of wording as nothing

when u mean to prove something in words then u r proving being nothing at all and any that really exist

You cannot know the truth without knowing me. You will always have only 99.999999999 percent of the truth, and then only if you have the truth from everyone else from all particular times.

here again it proves how u exist exclusively for things powers, u clearly believe that powers killed truth concept right in everyone mind

no sir, truth is never the sum of each thing or each one, that is a ridiculous statement that definitely point u being guilty in building urself constant justification on taking truth for granted as a tool u can use to claim being true urself as u want, while what mean to use knowledge for living are the ones that will end constant only from what they appreciate that all rights are abused, u cant exist unless u r one for u, so u end killing everyone for existing negatively in order to reach ur positive life in mind always

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
no sir, truth is never the sum of each thing or each one, that is a ridiculous statement that definitely point u being guilty in building urself constant justification on taking truth for granted as a tool u can use to claim being true urself as u want, while what mean to use knowledge for living are the ones that will end constant only from what they appreciate that all rights are abused, u cant exist unless u r one for u, so u end killing everyone for existing negatively in order to reach ur positive life in mind always

Well ok my friend.

I was giving YOU the benefit of the doubt that your view is part of the truth. But, since you say that each does not hold part of the truth, well then I have no choice but to cut your words from my consideration.

It is your judgement afterall.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

exactly what i said u confirm it from urself unconscious statements reactions

u do any for purpose and refuse to admit any if it doesnt include u, ur consideration mister is nothing u r the one cut from all

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

u do any for purpose and refuse to admit any if it doesnt include u

So...

You were warned of this...

If you deny me before man, I will deny you before the father.

u r the ONE cut from all

Your words, not mine.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 25-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

this is a kind of translation to the fact that say how everyone choose to pretend being true while rejecting any truth

for what if one admit being true it must admit that anything and anyone is true then too, but if one admit meaning pretending being true it can state how all is not true so choose objective pretenses according to his living wills in mind out of lies justifications use of others ones

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

this is a kind of translation to the fact that say how everyone choose to pretend being true while rejecting any truth

for what if one admit being true it must admit that anything and anyone is true then too, but if one admit meaning pretending being true it can state how all is not true so choose objective pretenses according to his living wills in mind out of lies justifications use of others ones

Perhaps we are crossing wires as our messages become lost in translation.

What exactly do you have against what I have said?

Do you think I am pretending to be something I am not?

What do you think I am pretending to be?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
You were warned of this...

If you deny me before man, I will deny you before the father.

i deny ur father directly and absolutely so u cant threaten me with that, but guess what truth deny him too from being totally above so we got all space of god to us while truth realize much more

yea definitely ur god is surely beting a lot on ur lovely worship to compensate all his lost, prepare urself to triple ur joys in accepting being god slave for what u r gonna need to give him what he wants since he cant no more do his wills

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

prepare urself to triple ur joys in accepting being god slave for what u r gonna need to give him what he wants since he cant no more do his wills

Done.

Be well my friend

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

OK, if God projected himself out of limbo, who made the limbo for this God to project himself out of.
?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Deni the Creator, Creation, it is not possible to do so.
The fact you exist proves a Creator, but for you to know or understand, that is not possible.
The human mind is not capable of understanding, The Creation, or The Creator.
You can say there is no God, but you know nothing of yourself or Creation.

Hawking says the Universe appeared out of nowhere in the Nothing, and thus created the know Universe and the Anti-Universe. This because in physics's if you have a positive you must also have a negative.
If this is so, where is the positive Anti-Nothing, that the Universe first appear in, and from whenist did it come or not came.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
God explains what he is ,he says I am, that's what he is . He is the template of existence and everything emanates from him, don't forget that the totality of what exists also includes that which is in inconceivably small,as well as what in incalculably vast. He's also human go figure

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Oh, by the way.
In the Gita it state's that if you travel at the speed of mind for a billion years, you wil still know nothing of the Creator.
Might I suggest, you try traveling at twice the speed of mind, for a Trillion years, see if that helps.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

of course u can deny creation and creator, u just did it

what did u need to make ur last post, words are to creation sentences exclusive possible agencement to appear object is to god life but it is not what made the post while what made it is the one u as clearly all what is there

the simple fact of meaning creation confirm a point existence free from creation, and if a point is objectively out of creation then existence is not created, since only what is absolutely exist

then there is a superior dimension above creations one that would justify absolute existence where all points cant mean else as included inn from
which could explain the word creation since by its definition it means lies
so yes it makes sense lies in truth

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I don't understand anything you said, I am not aware of any of these other dimensions you speak of, where are they what do they look like what are they made of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join