It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Muslims and middle easterners be the target of all these T.S.A. measures on U.S. soil?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'm not politically correct. So here it goes. The muslims and middle easterners in this country are woefully behind in gettin with the U.S. program as far as assimilation and love for country is concerned. They willfully choose to disassociate themselves on a large scale. There's nothing wrong with this unless your heritage is known for it's deep hatred of the west. Let's face it, 911 according to the "official story" was carried out by the people I'm talking about. Shouldn't extra precautionary measures be in place for these groups of people? Perhaps this will get them out of hiding. Perhaps they will leave the country if they don't like it. Then we all could sleep better at night knowing damn well it's not our fellow Americans, the tiny and young, the old and disabled are not the ones plotting mayhem. This thread is not for bleeding heart liberals. It's not meant to rattle cages. I know there are some good American middle easterners but they are rare. There is always an exception to the rule. Before you tar and feather me, google muslims in England, then google muslims in France, then google muslims in Nordic countries, hell I'll say it, they are taking over Europe. The only reason they're not acting as pompous in America --- numbers, there aren't enough of them here to let them be comfortable enough to show their true colors. I'm probably going to get tongue lashed by Americans (brainwashed) but I know you Europeans hear me out.
edit on 24-12-2011 by MaxJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

Define what being American is, there is no such thing as a pure true American, because all of our ancestors came from overseas.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

Define what being American is, there is no such thing as a pure true American, because all of our ancestors came from overseas.

What?

There are native Americans... Indians, but they are still "Americans"

There is no such thing as an "African American" or a Chinese American" or an "Irish American"

Your either an American or not...it's this liberal conditioning thats trying to create division within the melting pot of AMERICA !

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I knew this fuzzy question was going to come up. The way things are it's hard to define what being American is NOW. Here's my take, we all know very well when someone is NOT American simple as that. Here in California the Mexicans can come over here without papers and still manage to get benefits, have children, use our safety net of social services AND hate America. Ever heard of M.E.C.H.A.? This is a growing youth group that espouse the notion that California, Texas, New Mexico. Arizona and other southwest states still rightfully belong to Mexico. They outright ignore history and victorious American campaigns that expanded our country. I have put in way more time answering your question. Why don't you go out and research what being an AMERICAN is and ISN'T.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There culture is to be RUDE TO WOMEN
(yes the mistreating women thing really gets me)

However, we do have this thing in the US about freedom of religion, and it means all religions.
So the honor I have for my country surpasses my dislike for the people.
edit on 24-12-2011 by vogon42 because: not to go a bit off topic

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
LOOK PEOPLE, this thread is focused on Muslims and middle easterners in America, and the sacrifices we have to endure for them being here under draconian T.S.A/D.H.S. searches and gropefests.
Do not bring other races into this topic or try to derail the thread with parroted liberal rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Areyoupeopleinsane

Exactly, anyone born in the US or in a US territory is a native American! Im not "Irish-American" because some people in my family were born in Ireland 200 years ago im AMERICAN period.

What the liberals call "Native Americans" are properly called American Indians ... and they too were immigrants via the 'land bridge' from Asia during the last Ice Age.

The modern United States was born from British colonialism. This is why we speak English and adopted much of our culture, government, and judicial systems from the British.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
These measures are not directed towards Muslims or terrorists, they're geared towards the American people. It's time for a lot of people to take a look around and wake up.

The Muslims aren't your enemy, it's your government.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Well, as much as I dislike them
(they feel a bottle of cologne is a substitute for not bathing all week, the ones I have worked with in the computer world are not too bright, they have nearly impossible to understand accents)......and they are RUDE TO WOMEN
(yes the mistreating women thing really gets me)

However, we do have this thing in the US about freedom of religion, and it means all religions.
So the honor I have for my country surpasses my dislike for the people.

You seem to confuse the private practice of religion freely with their quest to outright install sharia law.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
These measures are not directed towards Muslims or terrorists, they're geared towards the American people. It's time for a lot of people to take a look around and wake up.

The Muslims aren't your enemy, it's your government.

Correct sir, however they are not standing up and taking responsibility for their actions. Therefore we suffer and they don't care. This is something they know pisses us off but won't budge to make this a better place like my grandfathers did. They like the overall tyranny placed on us while they enjoy special treatment and use religion as a shield.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxJohnson

You seem to confuse the private practice of religion freely with their quest to outright install sharia law.

Oh, sorry. Didn't see the reference to sharia law in your original post.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

No reference needed. If you're dialed in correctly, you know what the muslim mission statement is.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

No reference needed. If you're dialed in correctly, you know what the muslim mission statement is.

OR, perhaps if you had enough insight to say what you REALLY mean??

I have no problem contacting a senator, congressman of what ever district.....If you can provide actual proof of the US invasion of sharia law.
(hint - the legislative branch of the government creates the laws, so additional laws being injected into the system would be of interest to them)
edit on 24-12-2011 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2011 by vogon42 because: typo

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

I have no problem contacting a senator, congressman of what ever district.....If you can provide actual proof of the US invasion of sharia law.

Go ahead, make sure you post one of those generic letters thanking you for your concern and writing to him/her.

Do your own research on the push for fundamental islam in america. I haven't the time nor the inclination to do your work.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The politically correct answer is no. But being politically correct is very offensive to me, and angers me.

Personally I think the should be looked at closer.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

reply to post by vogon42

Go ahead, make sure you post one of those generic letters thanking you for your concern and writing to him/her.

Do your own research on the push for fundamental islam in america. I haven't the time nor the inclination to do your work.

So, in other words, NO you don't have any proof.
OK, well, I'll just leave you here to WHINE about it rather than actually DO something.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No as that is racial profiling which is illegal and cannot apply to the majority of Arabs stateside and exclusively Arabs stateside!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

No one is looking to implement Sharia stateside as it is not compatible with our laws and will not ever be law in the US.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

The phrase "Native American Indians" is not a liberal terminology so stop with that blatant case of disinformation please as you are dead wrong on this!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join