It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Calls Ron Paul Crazy 4 Times In 2 Minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I just came across these 2 clips and it's got me feeling tempted by the Darkside.

Fox News Red Eye Calls Ron Paul Crazy 4 Times In 2 Minutes, Also Wacky & 70ish Weird Guy.

If you like Ron Paul, this may piss you off.

Then there's the Al Sharpton persistence about the racist newsletters...

If anyone is an expert on racism, it's Al Sharpton.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Expect more of this as time goes by. It's all they can do. They're afraid. And they should be.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
In a weird sort of way, they defend him a few times as well. Of course they call him crazy, but point out his consistency and voter appeal.

It's Fox News and MSNBC....what do you expect.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I couldn't finish watching the whole thing. These people are clowns. How can anyone take them seriously? They joke around the entire segment, make funny faces, it's stuff that shouldn't appear on a respectable news station.... then again... FOX has lost it's credibility long ago. Yeah.... Ron is the "crazy" one.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The average person who listens to this and walks away isn't remembering the positive points, and this mentality about him ends up spreading like an infection among the brainwashed zombies who vote.

That harpy needs a good slap for what she says at the 1:00 mark of the 1st video, she doesn't just call Ron Paul crazy, she calls all of us crazy too.

edit on 24-12-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Fox news are hilarious. I don't even like Ron Paul but I feel that they're slightly threatened by him

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Its so Odd that fox news rips on ron paul even more than liberal networks like MSNBC.. I guess politics can get ugly, even within ones own Party...

Childish GOP. how about GPO for Go Piss Off. Ron Paul is legit, even though the GOP doesn't seem to think so.

We need a Leader, not a democrat, not a republican. We don't need an extremist christian who wastes time hating gays, and complaining about abortion clinics Ala Michele Bachmann. That being said we don't need a insane liberal using the government to pay for everyones welfare, housing, healthcare etc.. Espeically when there are hard working people out there, WHO DONT GET GOVERNMENT BENEFITS.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
In a weird sort of way, they defend him a few times as well. Of course they call him crazy, but point out his consistency and voter appeal.

It's Fox News and MSNBC....what do you expect.

It's all of them. I used to watch CNN. Until Anderson Cooper called Jessee Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" "a joke". That was it for me. I can barely stand the Weather Channel anymore either. Anytime they have an MSNBC "news" break, it's the least important thing anyone would ever need to know. Fox, MSNBC, CNN et al... all the same.

And people wonder why some of us hope for a global apocalypse. Watching Kevin Costner in "The Postman" on the tv right now. It gives me some hope for the future.

Anyway... They'll continue to drill Ron Paul into the ground. Soulless propaganda cogs, busily at work. But their time is short. The feeling that things are coming to a dramatic and just conclusion keeps getting stronger every day.

It's always darkest before the dawn they say.
Sorry for the tired cliche, and the rant.
But it just burns me up how people can continue to be so stupid.
Perhaps there's something to those Georgia Guidestones after all...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So odd thing... I was watching the daily show with John Stuart the other day and he actually seemed to defend Ron Paul. He was actually exposing how the media doesn't give him a chance even though he's the only consistent one. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Here what you won't see on the lamestream media about Ron's racism...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

To say Ron Paul can't be racist because he has "black support" is hilarious.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One

To say Ron Paul can't be racist because he has "black support" is hilarious.

I never said he can or can't be racist. He does have more support from the minority communities than the other candidates. They don't seem to be offended by the reports of his newsletters, maybe because they see the bigger picture regardless of attempts to discredit his integrity.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well if MSNBC is attacking him, then you know they are really concerned. If I was Obama or on the left, I would stay out of it or even back Ron Paul in the primary. They used racism in 08 to help get Obama elected. There were even people that voted for him to prove they were not racist. So I would hope Ron Paul wins so during the general election, just keep hammering the news letters and that his supporters want black people segregated. Compare Ron Paul to George Wallace when he ran for president. I'm seeing more and more that the general election has become scripted, just like professional wrestling. The main event at Wrestlemania is suppose to be Romney vs Obama. You can get your tickets at any shady voting center or just call the box office.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Did you bother to watch the entire Al Sharpton video you posted? I am no fan of the Reverend Al however I recognize that he wields tremendous influence within certain voter demographics and he is calling B.S. on Ron Paul's rather thin explanation for his involvement in what is turning out to be a large amount of material spanning quite a few years.

Give it a couple of days until after Christmas, I don't see how he can help but lose the bulk of any minority support he may have enjoyed.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Of course I listened to the entire videos before posting them. Al is just parroting the same thing as the other stations, that Ron Paul needs to answer for those newsletters.

He already did, several times. It's like his answers aren't good enough for them, like they are waiting to hear something specific before they consider the matter closed.

But like with every candidate, they dig deep for dirty laundry and just keep repeating over and over again until most people just associate the word racism with Ron Paul, a psychological tactic that happens to work with the average Americans.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Who watches these morons! The one guy sitting there laughing like Rob Schneider or something. The other two trying to sound like they know what the hell they are talking about

Faux news realy likes to burn their advertisers money regularly it seems...

new topics

top topics

join