It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notes from Mason, Illuminati, Nazi transcript I found and trying to find more info....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
My Lodge is predominately white (it's Idaho), but we have a mix of Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and Black.

I call BS. Where did you find a black guy in Idaho? You do know there is no way his wife would ever be part of the state beauty pageant right?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

We have at least one...his name is Token...well, okay, that's what we call him.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

We have at least one...his name is Token...well, okay, that's what we call him.

I hear he went through the degrees with Butters, Kenny, Stan, Kyle, Timmy, and Cartman.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Light...You obviously been around the block quite a bit, you have never seen this in your travels? I don't think at all it is associated with Freemasons, and I only put "mason" in the OP because it was in the notes, although it was spelled Masunig, but the "U" was shaped like an "O" and "almost" closed with two tiny little dot's at each opening, but looked more like an O than a U.

I would be very surprised if you never heard of what I am talking about before. Not saying that based off your name or perhaps personal life, just basing it off the fact you obviously been around a while.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

No, I haven't seen it. If it's something you've ran across on the Internet, I'd be willing to wager it's just something that somebody made up. I've seen similar stuff around online.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Funny how quickly this thread got populated with self proclaimed Freemasons all professing that there is nothing to see here and just move along folks. Are they truthful? They are not able to tell the truth if ever it pertains to their secrets which they have sworn to protect. So I would venture that given their strong presence in this thread to the point of being the dominant voice, there is a reason for there being here, and it is probably not to steer us into the right direction to really know what is behind their creed. To protect secrecy you must misdirect anyone getting too close. And if confronted they will lie, even if they prefer to call it refusing to answer.

As for the original message transmitted by the OP, I find it very compelling and also that so many call it gibberish and the product of a demented mind and even associate it with Holocaust deniers is very suspect IMHO.

I would also be very interested if anyone finds the video at the source of this thread, and would be grateful if we could get back to the discussion instead of the mutual congratulations of Masonic advocates who have hijacked this thread to promote their own interests, interests we cannot know because they guard them in secrecy. Were they a marginal group without influence on policy or public life, they would be a standing joke! It is a sad state of affairs when civilized nations are finding their purpose as states subverted and penetrated by such rogue organizations under pretenses of serving their revered Great Architect Lucifer.

GS

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Where are we just trying to sweep it under the rug?

Keeping secrets has nothing to do with honesty or being truthful. In fact, us disclosing our secrets would make us dishonest if you want to split the hairs.

Well, I'm here for several reasons. One, being my morbid curiosity; two, my curiosity to see the new lows some anti-Masons will sink to; and three, to clarify the lies and defamation spread by the anti's. If our dominant voice is to be heard we wish some of your would hear the voice of reason and logic.

Refusing to answer is not lying particularly when we say its secret. We don't hide the fact we have secrets. To call us liars shows how little character and personal integrity you have to play such a childish game.

As a private organization composed of free men, free citizens, its none of your damn business what we do. Last time I checked, as an American, I have the right to assemble, the right to privacy, and there is nothing you can do about it. Get over it. You don't have the right to be a nosey parker.

Our organization will endure because we are a good organization and your little tantrums won't change that.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
It is a sad state of affairs when civilized nations are finding their purpose as states subverted and penetrated by such rogue organizations under pretenses of serving their revered Great Architect Lucifer.

Coming from the guy who claims to get personal visits from Satan.....

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I know it wasn't gibberish...it stood out to me like nothing ever has before in countless hours of study and research. There was a reason I saw it, and a reason it disappeared again from me. I don't know what the reason is for either one, but I am certain it was a key to something. Not saying a key to anything major other than something in "my" mind.

No matter what parts of it I try to google or how I spell or reformat what was in there, I get nothing. I went back over every site I hang out on for 3 weeks prior to the crash to find where it was possibly could have been linked from, it is just gone.

I could have every Freemason on the planet stop by and tell me it was nothing, but that isn't going to change my mind in the slightest until I investigate it further and figure that out on my own.

To be honest, I am glad they stopped by. They are building the thread and drawing attention to it. That's all I can hope. Everything behind the OP is meaningless. Anyone stopping that is what they are going to read first anyway. They have either seen it or not and will provide more info if they have in fact seen it.

I can't see them doing any more harm then good to be honest at this point.

It's been nice chatting with them. First exposure to them that I am aware of.

I will see it again, I am certain of it

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hi Awoken4Ever,

You are quite astute at detecting threads of logic embedded in cryptic messages. Something is disturbingly revealing in that message you transcribed, and I am grateful to you for your effort to do so. About those members of overgrown boy's clubs, they can be harmful but usually only as an organization, individually they are mostly harmless. It does at times get irritating as they gang up together and stalk threads or members here, to create an illusion of consensus that their task it grand and their mission lofty. The opposite is a good deal more likely. That they are not aware of who is pulling their strings does not alarm them, as they get swung to where they wish by their puppeteers.

I will scout for information regarding that lost video. While much of computer technology is designed to fail and to crash, it is also possible that your computer crashed because you had accessed something which was not to be disclosed. Decoding that message might reveal too much from behind the scenes, so it could be a solution to take out your hard drive and install it into another computer as a secondary drive? Then you could set the bios to boot from that auxiliary drive and start it up as if nothing happened. That is, unless something happened to the hard drive's data. If it won't reboot, then you can get a friend who knows his/her way around computers to find your browser cache data which ought to reveal the URL of the video you are seeking. Good luck!

GS

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Here's something you could do for once, quit attacking the poster and attack the post.

So if we "gang up together" its wrong, but when you anti-Masons do it it's okay? And it is absurd to say there is a united conspiracy by us Masons to attack your threads. I came here on my own accord to see what you anti's have to say and to spread Truth to counter the egregious amount of lies being spread.

You scream up and down this board that our goals are sinister and bad, but you have provided no evidence. You want to decry secrecy and defame anyone who defends secrecy or rather privacy. There is nothing wrong with secrecy and common sense can prove us right as everyone has secrets and desires the protection of their own privacy. In your zealousness to "expose" us, you would have to stomp on our Constitutional and civil rights

No one pulls our strings. I have posted dozens of times about how our legislative, hierarchy, executive, and judicial systems work. In this same post I've talked about how the various appendant bodies cooperate with the Blue Lodge and how they rely on the Blue Lodge for membership and permission to operate within the jurisdiction of that Grand Lodge. Like I have said before, there are far too many variables, far too many hands in the pot, for there to be a secret cabal controlling us. As a current Worshipful Master (and a Past Master) I report to the Brethren who elected me and the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Here's something you could do for once, quit attacking the poster and attack the post.

Not really sure why the "post" needs to be attacked at all. It was just an inquisition, not stating any facts. I am just looking for a video that I know exists. I never said in my post that this was a "Freemason" thing specifically anyway. Not sure why this is all turned towards that to begin with. You all came here first claiming it to be "gibberish" and put yourself in the ring to get punched IMO. If you weren't so worried about disassociating yourself from it, I would assume there would be no suspicion of guilt by his post.

If you want to know the truth, the literature was loaded with more about Jesus and Nazi symbols all over the place than anything. I just used the term "mason" very loosely is all because of a very tiny reference to the word.

If anything, this had 90% more to do with Nazi stuff, than anything based off the some of all the symbols. Then again, I really have no idea what this had to do with.

Don't feel so bad mason guys, I poke fun, but I really have nothing personal towards you all. If it makes you feel any better, I dislike and don't trust "everyone," so you are not singled out in my book at all

If I don't hear of anything on the video soon, I will try to draw up a few sketches of some things I have noted and saw, scan them, and put up for you guys and then maybe we can pick it apart a little.

This thread is now at the top of google if anyone uses any of the text I put in my posts from the first page. Hopefully someone will watch the video, do what I did and try to google it, then find this page, and let us know where they just watched the vid.

If any lurkers find this thread, please make an account and let us know where I saw this video and a link please
With sugar on top....

Until then..."If you build it, they will come..."

edit on 3-1-2012 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
I never said in my post that this was a "Freemason" thing...

Must have been someone else:

I am pretty sure it came from Freemason...stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I am pretty sure it came from Freemason or Illuminati stuff, but like I said, the video made no reference to where exactly it came from.

Dough!!! Awful Freudian slip. Led myself into my own trap to be hung! That word should be "mason" not Freemason. That is why you all are here. Wonder if a Mod would fix that and change it to mason if they see it.

I did say later on in the thread:

I don't think this was "Free"mason work either, but more like a grandfather of Freemason "if" anything.

Sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That word should be "mason" not Freemason.
They're the same thing. You're looking for a catch-all descriptor that, to my knowledge, doesn't exist. Or not easily. But I think you're trying to use "mason" in a generic sense, and you really can't. It seems maybe you're just looking for a general term for secret society, cabal, etc. But Masonry IS Freemasonry, and nothing else (well, unless you're really talking about brickwork...). Masons are not the Illuminati. Mason cannot be used as a generic term for "fraternity", even though that's what we are. The word "mason" cannot be used to describe the Skull & Bones. To be a Mason is a very specific thing, requiring very specific rituals and obligations taken by the member during very specific initiation ceremonies. Anything short of that isn't masonry or masonic.

So yeah, it seems like you used the wrong word if that's not what you're talking about.
edit on 2012.1.3 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I will be honest with you Josh, I don't know what I am talking about most of the time. Just trying to figure it all out now. What you have said here does help understand a little better though. In my mind, I am not sure where to draw the line when it comes to things like Illuminati, Mason, Freemason, Skull and bones, etc... to me it's all a big blur, and maybe you all just have been swept under the blanket terminology mistakenly for all I know.

As you know, it could be easy to make this mistake to the untrained eye. I have seen arguments that say Illuminati is the grand daddy of it all. I have seen arguments that state the Illuminati was started in one point in history, and others that state this is a completely false that it was around before Christ. Then I have seen the arguments that state they don't exist at all. I have seen arguments that claim Freemasons is a direct offshoot of Illuminati, but have parted ways (so to speak), then I have seen statements like yours.

I am desperately not trying to fall into a specific trap of who is right or wrong, as much as I am trying to really understand the complete picture. I can imagine you can understand how easy it could be for one to fall into traps in your one's own thinking and not judge while discovering such difficult concepts. Sadly, I do it all the time though. It is very difficult when you only saw the world as black and white just a short time ago, and then all of the sudden you realize there are not just colors out there, but so many different ones.

What I thought yesterday, isn't all what I think today, and will be drastically different tomorrow

Thanks for your post!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

By "attack the post" I mean he should not take part in personal attacks and argue against the post and its validity.

The OP is gibberish and doesn't quite make sense. If the video can be found maybe that will help clarify things. So we had these attacks coming because we posted?

If I don't hear of anything on the video soon, I will try to draw up a few sketches of some things I have noted and saw, scan them, and put up for you guys and then maybe we can pick it apart a little.

That would be nice.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No worries. Hope my clarification helped, or at least added another shade to your spectrum.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

I could have every Freemason on the planet stop by and tell me it was nothing, but that isn't going to change my mind in the slightest until I investigate it further and figure that out on my own.

Just to be clear, none of us said it was nothing, we just said it wasn't masonic. At this point, I don't think any of us know any more than you.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't understand it? haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join