It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notes from Mason, Illuminati, Nazi transcript I found and trying to find more info....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LajanAytik
reply to post by network dude

Freemasonry, as do all professions, sports, the sciences, arts, etc., has its own jargon = specific words used that others may not inderstand when not involved in that same area of interest. It is like another language that is spoken only in certain circles of society.
Indeed, and as Freemasons, Network Dude & I are saying that the words posted above have nothing to do with Freemasonry. We know the jargon. We are Masons. And gibberish is still gibberish.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
As a former master freemason, I have dealt with communications in which such symbolic language was used, together with the symbols as mentioned by the OP. Symbolism is not something to be taken or used lightly. I have seen and still see what it can do to people, when used in the wrong places and at the wrong times. Simply take the dollar sign, or locating the next gasstation, simply by looking for its 'logo' (also an interesting word). Esoteric Symbolism is far deeper reaching into the Human Psyche.

And, please, don't ask me for proof of anything. That's child's play. I apologize if I may sound a little cranky, but simply because most are not willing to look behind what we 'think' is real or 'want' to be real, doesn't mean that, while most of Humanity is busy accumulating worthless physical and mental 'stuff' and learning new tricks, whole other groups of people are busily, and with great discipline, observing you and your behavior, so they can feed you more Tricks & Treats. (Please understand that 'you' is meant in universal terms.) The why of this horrorshow we're in, can also be researched, right here on ATS, or anywhere you please. Read the signs.

Don't believe me, find out for yourself. I have nothing to prove. So let's step out of this 'I want it Now!' box.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

As a former master freemason, I have dealt with communications in which such symbolic language was used, together with the symbols as mentioned by the OP.

Excellent. Since you are a 'former master freemason' and Masonic symbolism is not considered 'secret' then you can explain in great detail how and where these words were used.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I can't, simply because I am and was not part of this message processing. I have not seen the video, I have not seen the page it was written on. I only go by the texts and description from the OP.

Please read my first post, in which I clearly state, not to make much of this whole thing.

Furthermore, your request is part of the 'I want it (in this case, the answer) Now!'-culture, or a provocation from someone who already posseses the answer. Which, by the way, everyone indeed already does, and is just waiting to be discovered, by you. Find out what the swastika really means, where it comes from, how it is used, when and why, in what ways, and why in certain ways? Find out what the circle with the dot in the middle means, with the same questions. Find out what the letter G really stands for + same questions. Find out what the letter A symbolizes, as in AOA. What does A look like in masonic tradition? The answers are out there, for those who truly want to... Know Thyself. The rest is unimportant.

All this, however, is not helping the OP in retrieving the source of the texts. With which, I am sorry to say, I can't be of assistance, since I simply don't know.

Thanks for the conversation. Keep on Truckin'!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

The text that you are asking about is referencing the Rainbow Serpent. "Hong" is the chinese version of the aboriginal rainbow serpent. Everything else described in the text is information used to research and verify what was being stated.

The mythology behind the Rainbow Serpent and the Rainbow Bridge is a world wide mythology. It is a base of most religions still active today.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I can't, simply because I am and was not part of this message processing.

Really? Yet you were confident enough to assert this:

It looks like a quickly typed, old telex message sent to lodges around the world, for whatever reason.

Furthermore, your request is part of the 'I want it (in this case, the answer) Now!'-culture, or a provocation from someone who already posseses the answer.

No, it is part of the 'I call bull on your story culture'. You claim to have insight into the Orginal Post yet refrain from providing details due to personal prejudices. I believe they call this trolling. People do not come to a discussion board and dangle information unless they are engaging in said poor behavior.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
@LajanAytik

Please move on and stop derailing the thread. This is important to me, and you are offering nothing.

Anyone who uses the words Icke in ANY kind of argument is either a) a lost sheep and where they are at b) an agent c) doesn't have a clue about the big picture at all

Also, there are NO SUCH THINGS as ex-mason unless you were bottom of the rung, which means you always have, and always will know NOTHING. Or "First rule of fight club, Never talk about fight club!"

You have no argument, and to those of us that know better, you sound completely ridiculous.

This is important to me, please move along and stop derailing with your ridiculous statements.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

As has been said, the words listed in the OP don't seem to have any significance in Freemasonry. They may however belong to some other group. Since we are all having a hard time finding the answers, it appears it may either belong to a true "secret society" or may just be someone's fantasy.

BTW, I have never in my life heard anyone refer to themselves as a master "freemson", only a master mason. Food for thought.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I spent countless hours yesterday trying to retrace all my steps and couldn't find the video anywhere.

It really kills me because I have spent thousands of hours going through crap research, and yes 98% of it is crap, and come across this little gem finally. Then my computer crashes, and I lose it. I wouldn't of paused the video and copy everything off the screen the way I did if I thought it was "gibberish."

What I am after is not what I copied down and saw, but where it comes from, and is more of it published "exactly" the way it appeared in this book. I don't want to see somebody else's copy of this like I typed it out for you. I was hoping to see pictures of the original book it came from and how much more information is in there. It looks like "gibberish" here because the way I had to type it. If you saw what I was looking at, you would see it wasn't "someone's" gibberish at all. There is no way for me to show you the characters and the way they changed, the different styles in the letters, and I have no way of seeing if I can further understand it or decipher it by my notes alone. My notes are garbage and so is what I typed next to what is on those pages. It was obviously a book that it came from, and something tells me a very important book.

For the life of me, I can't even tell you what the video I saw was about because I completely lost site of it's topic or contents because I was so captured by this 1 minute piece they did inside the video showing these two pages.

All I can hope is someone has seen it before and points me to it, or I spend another couple of thousand hours in research and hope I get lucky enough to stumble upon it again.

I don't think this was "Free"mason work either, but more like a grandfather of Freemason "if" anything. Freemasons are nothing more than a puppet on strings. They would not have seen this or be aware of it within their own organization.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever
Freemasons are nothing more than a puppet on strings. They would not have seen this or be aware of it within their own organization.

Ouch.
I will be running off to find my marionette now.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You're off subject but the Nazi's killed their own German mentally disabled people, old people, physically disabled people, their own babies born with defects..etc. They didn't just kill Jewish people. Hundreds of Thousands of Jewish people who hid their religion were never gassed. Poland used to be all Jewish. Many of them moved to Germany over 400 hundred years ago. Everyone in Germany has Jewish blood from intermixing over thousands of years.

If you tested the blood of everyone in Germany you're going to find Jewish blood. Jacob's son Gad and Asher who used to live in Israel with alll of Jacob's other sons....all had Jewish Blood from Jacob.

But Gad was the result of ole Jacob boning hid hand maid. And since he was a half blood the full blooded Jewish people chased Gad and his children(Tribe) out of Israel. They fled North and Gad's tribe is what you now call Germany.

Asher also was Jacob's son, but he too was from ole Jacob boning the hand maid. Asher and his Tribe too was chased out of Israel by the full blood Jewish people. And they headed North. Today you call them British people.

They're all one big family going back to Jacob.

Close and great thinking.

All 10 northern tribes of Israel (Rueben, Simeon, Naphali, Izachaar, Asher, Dan, Zebulum, Gad, Ephraim and Messessah) Were taken captive by the Assyrians circa 725 BC. Where you went asstray is in your understanding in the identities.

Assyria is Germany!

As the Assyrians migrated North and West over time, they brought their slaves with them (the 10 Northern tribes of Israel) Once Rome came to be, the Assyrians lost control of their slaves due to the expansion of Rome, the Israelites fleed their masters and settled in the lands of present day Northwestern Europe.

(Remember no vowels in Hebrew)

-Dan = Dan's mark = Denmark (this is the easiest to see)

-Brittish = Brith + ish = Covenent People
"Brith" = Hebrew for chosen or covenent
"ish" = Hebrew for people

also

Saxon
Issac's sons = Sacssons = Saxson

Throughout the history of mankind God has always used Assyria to punish Israel, WW2 was no different.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It was a comment made in general of the big picture that I know so little about, not about you specifically. No offense meant personally, and it's an ignorant statement at best.

If you are a mason, maybe you can ask some of your bro's and see if anyone has seen what I posted before. It might not have been shown to them, but someone surely has stumbled upon it in their studies somewhere and could make a reference to where it came from.

I suspect it would be a dead end for me to ask, but no harm in asking

First rule of fight club, never talk about fight club

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

First rule of fight club, never talk about fight club
Good thing Freemasonry isn't anything like Fight Club… If you hadn't noticed, we Masons talk quite a bit about Masonry. And no, as Dude and other Masons here on ATS have pointed out, the text you transcribed is meaningless in a Masonic context.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Does masonry fall under the definition of secret society?

Does Freemason, mason, and masonry mean the same thing?

If one uses the term "mason or masonic" does it always imply "Freemason?"

I really don't know so you could probably answer this much better than anyone then.

As for talking about it "quite a bit" hmm...not sure what to think about that one. I have seen people who "claim" they are mason tip toe around some very important questions. So talking about it "quite a bit" and talking about it openly and honestly are two very different things IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Depends on your definition, doesn't it? The pat answer is, "no, we're a society with secrets". But if you went to the OED definition,

secret society n. an organization formed to promote some cause by secret methods, its members being sworn to observe secrecy.
Then yes, it does qualify as a secret society. The main thing, though, is that the number of things that are secret is pretty small compared to the things we CAN talk about. Really, the main thing you won't get us to spill are the "modes of recognition" — handshakes & passwords (though both are readily available via a quick google search, and have been exposed in print for well over 200 years…)

Yes and yes.

As for talking about it "quite a bit" hmm...not sure what to think about that one. I have seen people who "claim" they are mason tip toe around some very important questions. So talking about it "quite a bit" and talking about it openly and honestly are two very different things IMO.
There's a difference between refusing to answer and telling a lie. One can still keep a secret and still be honest and honorable. If you ask a question and answering it would violate our oaths, we'll either say "I can't answer that" or we'll simply ignore the question. But I've never, in my 4 years on ATS, seen a Mason here intentionally mislead or falsify an answer. To lie would be dishonorable, and we do our best not to debase ourselves like that. (Doesn't mean some of us haven't been wrong on occasion, but there's a difference between ignorance and deception...)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

as we have said here time and again, the only things we will not talk about are the passwords and grips. I prefer not to describe ritual as that can be found on the Google by anyone wanting to know more. I just feel the individual needs to be surprised with the events to get maximum benefit out of the degrees. But seriously, ask us anything you want to know and if we cannot answer, we will tell you and give you an answer as to why.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

But seriously, ask us anything you want to know and if we cannot answer, we will tell you and give you an answer as to why.

This is getting off topic, but would validate your claims as to being honest since you are the one putting it out there. Can you bring an African American into "your" lodge as a possible member? Not in general, but to your exact lodge. How many of the members (from a rough percentage) aren't Caucasian at your specific lodge? What would you guess statistically this number is overall in all lodges?

Based off the things you both have said then, you stating that this isn't anything from Freemasons means nothing then. If this was some type of code, which I assume it is, and why I want to see more of it, then you would clearly not recognize it or talk about it. As for being "honest" I have no real way of determining that.

However, we are also getting way off track as to "has anyone seen this video?" All I want to do is find it, and figure out where it came from. Not have people claim it doesn't exist in their society ahead of time. I would like to discover that on my own, not be told that.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Can you bring an African American into "your" lodge as a possible member? Not in general, but to your exact lodge. How many of the members (from a rough percentage) aren't Caucasian at your specific lodge? What would you guess statistically this number is overall in all lodges?
My specific lodge? I'd estimate that roughly 8-10% may be black. We've also got a fair number of hispanics, some Muslims, and a few members who are openly gay. That's my lodge. I would agree that statistically my lodge is the exception, not the rule. But I live by the belief that we're all equal, so I wouldn't join any other lodge that wasn't as open as mine.

Based off the things you both have said then, you stating that this isn't anything from Freemasons means nothing then. If this was some type of code, which I assume it is, and why I want to see more of it, then you would clearly not recognize it or talk about it.
Not at all. In fact, there are a number of threads in this forum where people have said "hey I found this code book" and we Masons have confirmed what it was, given opinions as to its value and history, and generally been helpful about the whole thing. (We won't tell you how to READ it, but we don't deny what it is...) I can find at least 3 threads within the last few years where we've done that. Why would we deny this one?

As for being "honest" I have no real way of determining that.
But that's no different than any interaction with any other stranger on the internet. Our Masonic affiliation has no bearing on your personal choice to believe or not believe the word of a stranger.

However, we are also getting way off track as to "has anyone seen this video?" All I want to do is find it, and figure out where it came from. Not have people claim it doesn't exist in their society ahead of time. I would like to discover that on my own, not be told that.
And finding it on your own is what you're going to have to do, because nobody here seems to know what you saw. Sorry about your computer problems, but I tried all the google combinations I could think of based on the words you transcribed and I couldn't find anything either. If you can't find the original video, it would seem we're at an impasse.
edit on 2011.12.29 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Wait? You don't have a fight night in your Lodge?!

No.

Mason and masonry can mean Freemason (the speculative Mason), but mason and masonry can also be tied to the operative mason.

I don't belong to the same Grand Lodge as Dude, but in Idaho yes, a black man can join the Freemasons here and if he decides to join a Prince Hall Lodge we are in amity with them. My Lodge is predominately white (it's Idaho), but we have a mix of Asian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and Black.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

But seriously, ask us anything you want to know and if we cannot answer, we will tell you and give you an answer as to why.

This is getting off topic, but would validate your claims as to being honest since you are the one putting it out there. Can you bring an African American into "your" lodge as a possible member? Not in general, but to your exact lodge.

I could try, but most likely not. There are enough members of my lodge that have made the comments that I understand to be anti-anything other than white. It only takes one black cube to deny a member. I don't agree with it, and I am planning on trying to introduce change. But I live in the south where the attitudes are old and unchanged for the most part.

How many of the members (from a rough percentage) aren't Caucasian at your specific lodge?

We have roughly 100% white folks in my lodge. Give or take some distant heritage that is unknown.

What would you guess statistically this number is overall in all lodges?

In other parts of NC there is a much different attitude. At the grand lodge communications, the PHA brothers come and vote on things just like the AFAM brothers do. Eventually, change will come. It's inevitable.

Based off the things you both have said then, you stating that this isn't anything from Freemasons means nothing then. If this was some type of code, which I assume it is, and why I want to see more of it, then you would clearly not recognize it or talk about it. As for being "honest" I have no real way of determining that.

Thanks

I apologize for dragging this off topic. My word is all you have to go on with my trustworthiness. I have never knowingly lied about anything on this site. But then again, AL gore invented the internet and some guy on a different thread claimed to invent CGI. But you are welcome to check my answers against any source you wish.

Good luck finding your video. I look forward to seeing what it has to offer should it turn up.
edit on 29-12-2011 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join