It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twleve days of christmas- staff version

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
On the first day of christmas my rival gave to me, a semper smoking in a tree!

On the second day of christmas my friend gave to me, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the third day of christmas my girlfriend gave to me, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and semper smoking in a tree!

on the fourth day of christmas my boyfriend gave to me, four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the fifth day of christmas the voices gave to me, FIVE ASSES KISSED! four flase flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the sixth day of christmas my hubby gave to me, six government agents, FIVE ASSES KISSED! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the seventh day of christmas my wife gave to me, seven trolls reporting, six government agents, PLEASE LET US STOP! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the eighth day fo christmas the trolls gave to me, eight ban hammers, seven trolls reporting, sex government agents, FIVE ASSES KISSED! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the ninth day of christmas the admins gave to me, nine chat debunkers, eight ban hammers ,seven trolls reporting, six government agents, FIVE ASSES KISSED! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and semper smoking in a tree!

on the tenth day of christmas Johnny gave to me, Ten random facts, nine chat debunkers, eight ban hammers, seven trolls reporting, six governent agents, FIVE ASSES KISSED! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the eleventh day of christmas Silk gave to me, eleven radio loonies, ten random facts, nine chat debunkers, eight ban hammers, seven trolls reporting, six government agents, LOCO YOU SUCK! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting, and a semper smoking in a tree!

on the twelveth day of christmas the chatroom gave to me, 12 sane survivors, eleven radio loonies, ten random facts, nine chat debunkers, eight ban hammers, seven trolls reporting, six governemnt agents, FIVE ASSES KISSED! four false flags, three bad threads, two nefors fighting,

(all) and a semper smoking in a tree!!

edit on 24/12/11 by locololo because: easier to read

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hahaha i love it

mayb the radio live crew should sing this one instead of other one

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

naah, we all worked on yours. It would mean more lol. I think we the chat sing my version to compare who's better lol

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the laugh Loco! That was great!!!!

top topics

join