It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Iran may be Humanity's last Safe Haven

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Iran may be Humanity's last Safe Haven

Iran AKA Persia is not a Secular Nation...hence it is all wrapped up in State mandated Religious Laws

the Imams and the Supreme Leader rule above the elected officials...

just because Iran/Persia is not in the Mystery Babylon complement of Nations, Led by the USA and the London/NYC alliance that rules the global finance markets...just does not make the place a haven or a sanctuary place from the world's problems which are rapidly deteriorating , even as we speak.

every nation in the northern hemisphere will suffer, none will excape...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Merry Christmas to you all!

Many thanks to you all for your input, many of which i aim to answer at some point tomorrow.
I have just come back from a very hearty meal with my family and had a quick browse and although i feel compelled to answer now i simply dont have the energy left from todays activities.

But fear not I will get back to you soon!

All the best

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Another "Iran is great" thread?

Guys..did you eat something wrong for Christmas? Seriously.....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What gets me is that traditionally liberal minded people worship Iran, they LOVE Iran....

People who have disdain for religion seem to think this place is great....yet rail against people in the US if there is a cross anywhere near a park....

How is it both camps fail to see how they force their religion on the populace, and how its more integrated into their government them any other place on earth?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Lovely 'safe haven' ....

Iraninan woman to be hung or stoned to death

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Authorities in Iran said Sunday they are again moving ahead with plans to execute a woman sentenced to death by stoning on an adultery conviction in a case that sparked an international outcry, but are considering whether to carry out the punishment by hanging instead ....

The charge of a married woman having an illicit relationship requires a punishment of stoning, he said.

Mysogynistic bloodthirsty backwards 'SAFE HAVEN'. :shk:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 12/26/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

so all she did was cheat? or is there a murder involved? shills...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
so all she did was cheat? or is there a murder involved? shills...

She was ACCUSED of murder. Then they changed their minds and ACCUSED her of accessory to murder. Then they changed their minds and ACCUSED her of adultry. :shk: Just like that Christian pastor in Iran who refused to convert. The government of Iran keeps accusing and changing it's mind until they figure a way to stick it on a person so they can execute them. Pretty sick.

As for shills .... the pro-Iran-no-matter-what shills are out in force. That's pretty sick too.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The government of Iran keeps accusing and changing it's mind until they figure a way to stick it on a person so they can execute them. Pretty sick.

A court made the ruling, not the government. It's pretty sad how you have to create bridges that do not exist to put your spin on it.

As for the justice system, yes, it needs looking into just like anywhere else on the planet. I do not see you making a big deal about people burning and chopping each other to pieces in Africa or India, yet you are deadset to attack the nation of Iran and not the corrupt judges/unintelligent policeforces inside of Iran. This is detrimental to what you want(freedom and justice for the people) because you create a distorted view of reality which helps nobody but the cause of warmongers and weaponmanufacturers. So my question would be, are you trying to bolster the position of these warmongers and weaponmanufacturers or are you truly righteous in your cause? You'll have no support for the first one and all the support for the second one from me.

As for shills .... the pro-Iran-no-matter-what shills are out in force. That's pretty sick too.

Agreed.
edit on 27-12-2011 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
A court made the ruling, not the government.

I think that in countries like Iran, the judicial system is an extension of the State and is attuned to the “party line”.

Clearly, high profile cases which achieve notoriety because the outside world becomes involved become an area of high sensitivity. Mostly, the emphasis in Iran is to get things through the courts pronto and with rudimentary judicial review.

The head of Iran’s judiciary is personally appointed by Ali Khamenei, so political interference is not just a risk – it is built-in.

Human Rights in Iran are an affront. The judicial system sits on top of the perpetration of human rights abuse. This fact is documented and incontrovertible.

So, in a country where the judiciary is an extension government policy and not independent (as in the liberal Western democracies), then court rulings are by definition “from the government”.

Oh, I know it’s Wikipedia, but it gives a flavour: en.wikipedia.org...

For more information about the “safe haven”, look to:

www.amnesty.org.uk...
...or
www.hrw.org...

Regards

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..

Brothers and sisters i know Iran is not a perfect country but show me one which is..

My point was not to place Iran in a white light and darken the light around all other nations, no..
My point was to demonstrate that Iran if invaded will most likely bring about a full on war against Russia and China who are both in support of Iran due to the resources distributed between these countries.

When i say Iran is Humanity's last safe haven, i do not mean that to retreat to Iran would be safe for all Humanity. What i am saying is that it is the last place that has any spiritual essence which the UN has not yet toppled or diluted with its own infrastructure.

There is not one innocent country on this earth.. each has blood to its name so for anyone to point the finger i would suggest you first look at the actions of your own country and its history.

I would only hope that Iran is not targeted for a hostile take over or direct war.. for if this was to occur then the only people to suffer would be us all.. the people..humanity.

My war is not against the soldiers.. the people.. or the revolutionaries of any country...my war is against the system itself.. the artificial unnatural machine which marches us forward into total obliteration.. as too should yours be...

Peace and Love to you all.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

I think that in countries like Iran, the judicial system is an extension of the State and is attuned to the “party line”.

You do know the president of the USA chooses supreme court judges? And you do understand that the president of the USA is elected by corporate sponsors?(whoever has the most expensive campaign is most likely to win)

And do those judges not tow the party line?

Clearly, high profile cases which achieve notoriety because the outside world becomes involved become an area of high sensitivity. Mostly, the emphasis in Iran is to get things through the courts pronto and with rudimentary judicial review.

How do you know that? You do not. You argument is based on the limited information that you get through media channels that are inherently anti-Iran. As such, your arguments come off as an attack on the nation of Iran.

The head of Iran’s judiciary is personally appointed by Ali Khamenei, so political interference is not just a risk – it is built-in.

Pretty much the same as the US president choosing supreme court judges. Oh, you say the president is elected. To that I respond with a question...is he really elected if people are tricked into voting through bread and games?

Human Rights in Iran are an affront. The judicial system sits on top of the perpetration of human rights abuse. This fact is documented and incontrovertible.

You do not know that, again you base that argument on the limited information that you have. Why? I suppose you have an agenda. I will get to that later.

I agree that there is a LOT of corruption in Iran. In courts, police affairs and even governmental affairs. But then again, the corruption in Iran is highlighted to us outside of Iran, but the corruptions in the Western countries we live in is always kept hidden from the people as much as possible. Say for example, in the US; when a minority is abused by police...what are the chances for justice to pass? Do the police not stick together and file false reports? Well, the same happens in Iran but it is highlighted to such an extent that you feel it is beyond relative proportions. It isn't.

There is one thing however that is ripping Iran apart and that is foreign meddling, for example, drug trafficking that originates in Afghanistan. Drugs that reach Iran through Saudi Arabia to weaken the population. With succes I must add because there are millions of hard-drug addicts in Iran because they lack a job, lack oppurtunities.. and this is partially or entirely to blame on sanctions put on Iran because there is so much negative news pumped around in the MSM by those who would like to infiltrate Iran and destroy it. I would say that corrupt officials in Iran also gain funds by letting this happen and not taking a stand against these corrupting influences. My guess is that these officials within Iran are the best friends with Israel, the UK, America, Saudi Arabia because it fattens their wallets an stomachs.

So, in a country where the judiciary is an extension government policy and not independent (as in the liberal Western democracies), then court rulings are by definition “from the government”.

Which liberal Western countries? Italy where the government has been hijacked by the ECB? Greece? America where the justice system is in the pocket of the richest people?

Why is your focus on the corrupt justice system in Iran and not your own nation? Because you have a special connection to Iran or because you have a hidden agenda?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join