It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true earth/human history

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
OP I'd like to respond to a couple of things you said.

First of all, I believe that the Earth has a very interesting past, and someday I would love to find out the real truth. I know I will.

I believe Atlantis existed. However, I think it may have existed in the 4th dimension. When it was demolished, the Earth fell into the 3rd dimension. This is what I FEEL the answer may be.

Also, I believe that the Earth is not hallow in the 3rd dimension, but it is hallow in the 4th dimension. That is what I FEEL the answer is.

But my question is - and this in no means is to say that I don't believe what you are saying - if you know the Earth is hallow and you had an incarnation there, but you don't remember it, then how do you know?

hi angel

yes that is how i see it too...they exist/ed in a higher dimension...

this lady has some info about it

Telos - Mt.Shasta
www.youtube.com...#!

i know because one of my/our sisters who is a lightbringer/psychic gave me a reading

most messages say though that we should focus on the present and not so much the past, unless it helps you on your current mission/life.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by angellicview

Death in wars are only one part of a multi-faceted understanding of a world that is in discordance.

Its always been in discordance and will continue to for quite some time. There was no 'golden age'

I believe that we need to look beyond "war" when we are defining a world that does not work. Things like financial crises, both individual and national, materialism and greed, rape and other violence, and so much more.
About 500k people die of violence every year and in total around 65 million die from all causes

Many of us don't even know our neighbors anymore.

You are limiting your thinking to the US/western world

Our food supply is very possibly poisonous to us.

I would agree it may be more so now but it has always been - we notice it more as we live longer

Our governments are very possibly lying to us at every turn.

In many cases you are right but we now get more correct out of a government than we did in the past. What sort of information did a 16th century Frenchman or Chinese get from their government?

edit on 7/1/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

there was a golden age during the time of atlantis...and then there was the fall, the dark ages, now we are coming up again to another golden age..

it goes in waves, its just how this world/reality works,,,,although things can change up to the spiritual hiearchy and God
mama/papa

i love you

thank you

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Hey ive heard a bit about coming up to a golden age, maybe after a cleansing period.

I was just wondering if you have maybe read or heard that from some one, or if it is just your own inner knowing?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

there was a golden age during the time of atlantis...and then there was the fall, the dark ages, now we are coming up again to another golden age..

it goes in waves, its just how this world/reality works,,,,although things can change up to the spiritual hiearchy and God
mama/papa

i love you

thank you

Howdy Cornucopia

Ah the only problem is we cannot find Altantis and it may only be a story - what we see in the archaeological record is not quite a golden age but probably not to bad either. Except for raiding which plagues tribal cultures they may have lived well (minus disease, starvation and violent death)

We shall see about a new golden age, the present age is actually the most peaceful in our historical record, but we still have lots of problems

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by cornucopia

mama/papa

i love you

thank you

Howdy Cornucopia

Ah the only problem is we cannot find Altantis and it may only be a story - what we see in the archaeological record is not quite a golden age but probably not to bad either. Except for raiding which plagues tribal cultures they may have lived well (minus disease, starvation and violent death)

We shall see about a new golden age, the present age is actually the most peaceful in our historical record, but we still have lots of problems

yeah, i guess "time" will tell

even though time is an illusion huh

lets see what is in the hall of records under the sphinx, lets see into the library of secrets in the vatican

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
reply to post by cornucopia

Hey ive heard a bit about coming up to a golden age, maybe after a cleansing period.

I was just wondering if you have maybe read or heard that from some one, or if it is just your own inner knowing?

my inner knowing says ALL is well

go with the flow...

forgive yourself and others...

you/we/all of us are brothers and sisters, we are all from source, all so awesome

thank you

we are so powerful and awesome and all of that, lets wake up and create a utopia

thanks

i love you and ALL that is

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
hi, hugs..

if anyone has more info on our past feel free to share

use your intuition/discernment abilities with this and any info you come across

thanks

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the vid. Part 3 spoke about the 2nd coming of Christ and the Christ conscience. Discernment and listening to the ""Christ within" I had a "lucid dream" if you will, about just that... it was remarkable. Knowing what I know now I wish I had kept my eyes shut to experinec the astral projection but anyways...

My seeking of knowledge led me to come to conclusions not far off from this series... good watch

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatednotilluminati

you're welcome

hugs for you and ALL

namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join