It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true earth/human history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
So I just want to make sure I understand. You do not remember any of this, but you know it happened? And in 2012 we will somehow ascend to a higher frequency?

You stated "2012 was not written in stone for nothing, all predicted, all planned".

My question is now what happens if 2012 comes and goes and nothing changes? Will you admit you are wrong, and this is a delusion, or do you simply find a reason to explain it away?

For my part I believe you are delusional and should possibly seek psychiatric help, and I say that with love. If 2012 comes and I am wrong and you are right, I'll let you know you told me so.

You wouldn't happen to have any actual evidence a skeptic could peruse to find legitimacy in your claim would you?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
So I just want to make sure I understand. You do not remember any of this, but you know it happened? And in 2012 we will somehow ascend to a higher frequency?

You stated "2012 was not written in stone for nothing, all predicted, all planned".

My question is now what happens if 2012 comes and goes and nothing changes? Will you admit you are wrong, and this is a delusion, or do you simply find a reason to explain it away?

For my part I believe you are delusional and should possibly seek psychiatric help, and I say that with love. If 2012 comes and I am wrong and you are right, I'll let you know you told me so.

You wouldn't happen to have any actual evidence a skeptic could peruse to find legitimacy in your claim would you?

Always ask the extreme 2012 believer what happened the last time the calendar ended in 3114 BC - did the world end and then start again

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Sometimes its not worth explaining to the close minded. Asking for all sorta of facts show you have a close mind. People are too afraid to even have faith in better things. Even if they show you some phyaical facts people wont be open to the new idea until the facts they want are presented. Whats it hurt having a little faith in good? I mean if people would just so research of their own on these topics they would find out they all correspond to one another perfectly. They also need to realise how huge TPTBs coverup is. They destroy proof of our history.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

mark for after my visit to my throne

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

keep an open mind and check out the films- the esoteric agenda, and, david wilcocks:2012 enigma

2 good bits of food for thought

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
OK...a few things...1. The Earth is NOT hollow. It might have a few very deep caves and perhaps even some massive geodes....but it is not hollow. This is a fact....verifiable....by math and physics.

2. We do not know the actual current Christian Calendar date. You see....Christianity did not catch on until the Roman Emperor...Constantine....made it the official religion of Rome. Thus....the actual date of Jesus' birth is off plus or minus 75 to 150 years. so the date 2012....may not actually be calculated in unison with our current calendar.

Since we have a better understanding of the Mayan long count calendar by simply verifying their celestial observations than our current calendar....and alignment calculations to our Solar Systems position as it is associated to the possition of the center of our Galaxy or the DARK RIFT...as was refered to by the Mayans.

So....since we are not possitive about what the year is nor are we so proficient to know the exact allignment of Earth to the galactic core......it could have already happened....or be in the future. Either way....the ancient Mayans never saw this as the end of the world but a new beginning. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

the sun is spitting out new particles that are having an effect on radio active elements here on earth. the human body has at least radio active elements in it... when they change we change

if your still needing proof of things then you obviously haven't looked into the rabbit hole deep enough and kept an open mind!!

check out- the esoteric agenda, david wilcocks:2012 enigma, and- the secret of secrets carbon 666

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Some of your sources are not accurate.

Originally posted by P12SOLD
Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma has compiled a list of 24 ancient narrative
sources that describe Atlantis.

Date Author Source Description

Egyptian Book of the Dead
King Thoth ruled an Island in the West which was
destroyed by water, and brought the surviving
rulers eastward to Egypt

The "book of the dead" is first recorded in the pyramid of King Unis(Wenis) and is about the journey the soul takes to the underworld. there is no "king Thoth" and no movement east. Here is a link to the complete translation by Budge -- notice that there is no "King Thoth"... you can read for yourself.

Palermo Stone Royal Canon
Lists the last eight of the ten god-kings, including
Cronos (Seb), Osiris, Set and possibly Thoth.

Plato (the first source for Atlantis) doesn't mention any of these kings. You can check Critias.

Turin Papyrus King-List
Lists the ten god-kings whose reign over a foreign
country ended 9850 B.C., followed by the reign of
the demi-gods

These multiple lists actually disagree with each other, and none of the deities mentioned here is mentioned by Plato.

Sanchuniathon
Phoenician
History
Calls ancient god-kings of former times the
"Aletean kings".

Not seeing confirmation of this (here and other places)

Homer Iliad
Refers to the imprisonment of the Titan Cronos at
the "far end of the earth" beneath the "waters of the
restless sea."
B.C.
Hesiod Theogeny
Tells us of the Titans who, after losing a ten-year
war, were imprisoned beneath the waters of the
Ocean in the far West.

Neither of these relates to Atlantis.

Mahabharata Karna Parva
Describes a ten-year war at the end of which the
island of Atala and all its inhabitants sank into the
"Western Ocean".

Actually, it doesn't. You can search the chapter for yourslf at this link

A summary of the book is here at Wikipedia

B.C.
Herodotus Histories
The ocean now called the Atlantic he calls "the
Atlantis Sea". He describes a tribe of "Atlanteans"
living in North Africa.

To get a sense of how far off the mark your source is, check the actual translation here. This is nothing like what Plato wrote about and the name is actually, "Atarantians" and he says they have no names for themselves.

Please do go back and recheck the sources, looking for the original pieces. I think you may have a different view of his list after you actually read the pieces.

I will be unable to spent sufficient time on this as i have other commitments. But will try to answer what i can!

Egyptian Book of the Dead
King Thoth ruled an Island in the West which was
destroyed by water, and brought the surviving
rulers eastward to Egypt

Yes, it does seem this particular passage is not to be found anywhere in the "Book Of The Death". I couldn't find it, but maybe its there? But does that then mean then, if is not there. Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma lied? Not necessarily, here's what i found.

The Ancient Egyptians were of the believe it was "Thoth" who'd be the author of the Book of the dead. I as well found many references to Thoth in the book of the dead! Thoth was depicted by the Ancient Egyptians, as being the God of writing and wisdom, but other Egyptian texts do describe Thoth as being a man, who ruled as a king (COFFIN TEXTS).

I have my doubts Thoth was a genuine god in the literal sense, so i think its a safe bet here. If Thoth one time or another lived and breathed in the past , he probably was a man of flesh and blood, and was a king. Thoth if not a king? Then he must have had been born into elite surroundings, and be a member of the ruling class of ancient Egypt, at least? Or maybe, he never existed as a real entity?

In the (Papyrus of NU) Chapter XXXV Thoth is described as the ruler of the Western Dominion!! Pyramid texts claim Thoth came from a land to the West ,an Island. It was described as the (Island of flame) So there is references to Thoth coming from the West and he been from an Island. The passage Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma describes i agree does not exist anywhere in the book of the death. .

I guess he's interpreting some meaning from what he found, is what's really happening here. Does that mean he is wrong in his conclusions, absolutely not, there clues to be found here! But everyone will of course have a different view or take on what has been found, that's just human nature.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Turin Papyrus King-List
the demi-gods

These multiple lists actually disagree with each other, and none of the deities mentioned here is mentioned by Plato.
Palermo Stone Royal Canon
Lists the last eight of the ten god-kings, including
Cronos (Seb), Osiris, Set and possibly Thoth. Plato (the first source for Atlantis) doesn't mention any of these kings. You can check Critias.

Am, this might be little harder to define. Because i don't know if Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma is here saying these kings came from the Atlantis and it can found in Platos writings. Or is he suggesting here that he has seen some knowledge or has read some ancient human text, that confirms and lays out the possibility, the last eight god kings came from this place called Atlantis. I can include this other reply in my answering of your question.

Originally posted by ByrdTurin Papyrus King-List
the demi-gods

These multiple lists actually disagree with each other, and none of the deities mentioned here is mentioned by Plato

It seems to me though this was he is thinking on this was?

Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma, beliefs he has found a list of 24 ancient narrative sources that describe Atlantis. Describe is the word used.

Your basically saying to me. Well i can't find any of this information in Plato's Atlantis writing, so none of this is true. Well no, he said he got this information from other sources besides Plato's Atlantis. A source he might have used was
250 B.C. Manetho Old Chronicle who Lists the ten god-kings, (which he called the “Auritae”) who, during the Reign of the Gods, ruled a “foreign country”.

Either way i don't know what sources he used to arrive to were he has arrived at.

I haven't got time to answer all your replies as well, but i think theres answers there to be found. If i looked and had the time to look.

edit on 25-12-2011 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by P12SOLD

The capital city or the centre point of the Atlantis Empire (if it existed) was Ireland.

Why is it above water? It is odd that there is no archaeological evidence of such an culture as explained by Plato, a bronze age+ technology would have left a great deal of evidence - yet nothing of that magnitude exists in Ireland.

Plato's description of the height and the width of Atlantis capital does match up identically to the country of Ireland. There no refuting that claim for me its on solid ground.

Please explain but may I suggest you start another thread as we are taking this one off topic

You've got to remember also the Asia of today's world, would not be the same Asia of Plato's era. Asia minor, as it was called back then, was broken up into different kingdoms with different rulers,

Asia minor referred to the area we would now call Anatolia and Libya stood for what we now call Northern or North West Africa, west of the Nile and Delta.

and some parts of Asia itself had not yet been explored by the white man.

Spoken like a Victorian!

But i do believe the hub of this kingdom, was in Ireland. All things point to that been true.

Please start another tread and list them, if you would

Also people are also of the mistaken belief Atlantis was just a narrative of Plato's mind. Fact wrong.

To date no evidence for Atlantis has ever been found - it would seem it was just a story - but lets continue this in another thread - and leave our new age friend his OP

Thanks to Byrd for dealing with the long list!
edit on 24/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

I hate having to answer to broken up bits of my text. Often what i have wrote can be taken out of a context to the actual meaning.

I haven't got the time to start a new thread, but by all means start a new thread, and i will chime in when i can!

I don't believe Platos Atlantis existed, however i don't rule out that, a place similar to Atlantis was not destroyed some time in our past and is now long forgotten. Platos story was second hand information past down. So there's bound to be mixing of facts within this story and stuff been overblow over time. Its difficult to conceive as to how an whole Island could just sink into the ocean in one day. I don't think its possible. Unless we are dealing with a natural disaster that occurred over extended period of time. Like the melting of the ice caps. Northern Europe was frozen over to until around 12,000 years ago, then the melting starts, and ocean levels rose steadily. Any culture living in the North of the world probably migrated south when this happened. Disasters and floods were likely, and locations, probably went under the ocean with this occurred. So Atlantis, realistically might have existed and its covered up by water today.

Actually theres evidence of land having sunk into the ocean of the coast of west Ireland. I will discuss that if you like?
edit on 25-12-2011 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

ahh...

relax your skeptical mind and ask yourself these questions....

try this...

when you are laying in your bed tonight....just before you go to sleep, ask yourself these questions and allow truth to come to you...

let us know what you get?

miracles are happening

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Very interesting post OP. Thanks for the opportunity to witness perspective and ideas that aren't obviously status quo. For any skeptics here, do you really think that what we live in these times is anything close to the way we should be living as a species? War, bloodshed, famine, aggression, hate, zealotry, greed. All done for a false understanding of wealth and prosperity. People need to open their minds and start to entertain possibilities beyond those being fed to you by mainstream theatrical media and governmental doctrine, which is all controlled and manipulated by mega corporations. Peace and light to all, especially the skeptics.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

For any skeptics here, do you really think that what we live in these times is anything close to the way we should be living as a species? War, bloodshed, famine, aggression, hate, zealotry, greed. All done for a false understanding of wealth and prosperity. People need to open their minds and start to entertain possibilities beyond those being fed to you by mainstream theatrical media and governmental doctrine, which is all controlled and manipulated by mega corporations. Peace and light to all, especially the skeptics.

The present world is the healthiest and most free from war in our long history. As a student of history I can assure you this time is very nice compared to our past. Is it perfect? No it has multiple problem, much of which comes from our own success, pollution and overpopulation. So you believe that the various organs of media and all the 'mega' corporations are in a vast conspiracy against 'us'? Historically this sounds like the transfer of 'the devil is doing it idea' to the modern world. Do you believe that Israeli, Iranian, North Korean, Saudi Arabian, Nepalese and Luxembourg media is all saying the same thing? They aren't.

The history of the world also tells us that the 'mega' corporations aren't cooperating together - they are fighting one another

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

Start up a new thread - easy to do

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY

the sun is spitting out new particles that are having an effect on radio active elements here on earth. the human body has at least radio active elements in it... when they change we change

Really, evidence please

if your still needing proof of things then you obviously haven't looked into the rabbit hole deep enough and kept an open mind!!

'IT' may be 'obvious' to you but not to others

check out- the esoteric agenda, david wilcocks:2012 enigma, and- the secret of secrets carbon 666

I'm aware of Wilcocks - to be blunt ;I have found that what he says is unsupportable, made up, unscientific and a bit silly - but other than that it wonderful stuff isn't it !
edit on 25/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
..... nor are we so proficient to know the exact allignment of Earth to the galactic core......it could have already happened....or be in the future. Either way....the ancient Mayans never saw this as the end of the world but a new beginning. Split Infinity

As noted; I observed that no one of the believers commented on the the 3114 BC date. So I'll ask it again, what happened that last time the calendar cycle ended and began anew?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

Asking for all sorta of facts show you have a close mind. People are too afraid to even have faith in better things. Even if they show you some phyaical facts people wont be open to the new idea until the facts they want are presented. Whats it hurt having a little faith in good? I mean if people would just so research of their own on these topics they would find out they all correspond to one another perfectly.

So we have a Shinto Priest, a Rabbi, a Shi'ite Iman, a Scientologist and a Hindu - they all believe something based on belief - which one is right?

They also need to realise how huge TPTBs coverup is. They destroy proof of our history.

Well please explain how they do this and who is in charge - oh and where is the administration center for this vast, multi-generational conspiracy?
edit on 25/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The present world is the healthiest from War? I assure you that it is not, the position you take as a supposed student of history must be reviewed with a less biased approach. Also I do admit, perspective and definition of 'healthy' may be different. The fact that history is written by victors should not need to be stated, but sounds like it must as a gentle reminder that indeed, we are the most deadly and aggressive manifestation of our species in it's history. We battle and kill and rape and pillage in the name of greed and it has gotten worse throughout history. We have technology and wisdom as a species to survive with enough food, shelter, water and continued pursuit of knowledge and growth without killing a single human being yet this is exactly what we have done for the last century in droves. I have heard people take this position of yours that we are not killing and aggressive for survival anymore, www.physorg.com... essentially that idea is correct, but that is what makes the last century even more of a travesty.
That mega corporations are not controlling the main essence of life on this planet is absolutely false and I really feel empathy for anyone who cannot see this. GE, EXXON, Coca-Cola, Monsanto, Wal-Mart, Shell the list is long and devastating to us as a species. en.wikipedia.org...

You can argue that indeed we have created this mess and we must deal with it, and to that I say YES SIR. We must deal with it and I for one am ready to enlighten and grow past this aggressive and greed infested manifestation of our species. It is time to mature and all options should be pursued and exhausted, not just the ones that are being manipulated through massive media suggestion. Marketing and consumerism has been refined to a very aggressive attack on the species in the last century as well. This has been documented by many sociologists, psychologists and educators as it has become more and more invasive. www.cbc.ca...

Peace and light to all

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde

The present world is the healthiest from War? I assure you that it is not, the position you take as a supposed student of history must be reviewed with a less biased approach.

The facts say otherwise, people killed during wars or organized violence is at the lowest ebb in history

Also I do admit, perspective and definition of 'healthy' may be different.

Perhaps the wrong word, I'd substitute longevity

The fact that history is written by victors should not need to be stated, but sounds like it must as a gentle reminder that indeed,

Nice cliche but rather meaningless in this context. In the times where no writing existed did this occur too? The positions of the sides in many wars are both known. The French and English fought wars for over a thousand years - the English won (kinda) but you can read the French side easily enough, as you can the position of the Axis powers in the WWII, the Central powers in WWI, the ideas of the Soviet Union. You have to go way back to see incidents were history was written by the victors; such as the Punic wars or Caesars Gaulic wars, or the Spanish versus the native culture of your choice. Sometimes the losers write the history as with the Chinese towards their Mongol conquerors or the Hindus towards the Moguls, etc

we are the most deadly and aggressive manifestation of our species in it's history.

Are you referring to HSS in general or just this generation in particular?

We battle and kill and rape and pillage in the name of greed and it has gotten worse throughout history.

As history has become written we just know more about it. In tribal societies they tended to lose 40% of their populations due to war and raiding, needless to say this percentage has dropped abit.

We have technology and wisdom as a species to survive with enough food, shelter, water and continued pursuit of knowledge and growth without killing a single human being yet this is exactly what we have done for the last century in droves.

Many of these wars were driven by belief and the need to impose one belief on another person - which is rather important to the context of this thread

I have heard people take this position of yours that we are not killing and aggressive for survival anymore,

Sorry no that is not my position; my position is that organized warfare is much less now, this is the most peaceful period in World History - Man himself has not changed but our cultures have

That mega corporations are not controlling the main essence of life on this planet is absolutely false and I really feel empathy for anyone who cannot see this.

They have influence but not to the extend you believe - you also seem to think they are working in unison which is far from the case

not just the ones that are being manipulated through massive media suggestion.

I noted you didn't respond to my question of the various nations I mentioned having the same media message? So do they?

Marketing and consumerism has been refined to a very aggressive attack on the species in the last century as well.

In some ways it has surplanted the propanganda for state religion in some parts of the world. Again you seem to be suggesting an organized assault on part of the world's society, our species, by whom exactly?

You didn't answer my question about the structure of this 'mega' conspiracy?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is really one of the best vids i have seen and it seems somewhat truthful. but think about how and why America was started. The pilgrims wanted their own sovereignty and their own freedom of religion... its all about freedom right?? America WAS based on freedom right?? i believe thats what i was taught in school. Can we all agree that the pilgrims made a pilgramage to america for freedom? lol

LINK TO WIKIPEDIA ON PILGRIMS
en.wikipedia.org...
btw if u havn't been to wiki in a while they need some money.
wikimediafoundation.org.../en/US&utm_source=B11_1222_R_SH&utm_medium=sitenotice&utm_campaign=C11_1221_PDR&en&use lang=en&country=US&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FMain_Page

CONSPIRACY(didnt think i would have to state this): but jus think.. was america already a holy place ?? first occupied by the Native American Indians who did believe in spirits and the supernatural and prophecies and respecting Mother Earth for it produces life. kinda like avatar the movie..btw who's idea was that?

www.nydailynews.com...

CONSPIRACY #2: MEGA CORPORATIONS OR SUPERCULTS??
im pretty sure it takes money to fund anything nowadays. im pretty sure wealthy families and the government do alot of the funding, such as research at universites. If i were a CEO i would invest into free energy and genetics. For example Tesla's research. I wonder why rocafeller stopped investing into FREE ENERGY for limited resources??? I wonder why and how societies like fraternites and sororites were started? or how any major corporation started... Can you start a thread on this??..im not as talented a writer as some of yal. im not at 20 comments yet either

here's a snippet from an article on J.C. Penny, Sam Walton, and the Butler Brothers.

" During his visit, J.C. taught Sam how to wrap a package using the least amount of materials that would still allow the package to look attractive. Whatever else they discussed is lost to history, but I think it’s safe to say at a minimum that the young Walton walked away with some inspiration as a result of Penney's common touch, a reinforcement of his already strong sense of thrift, and most importantly an awareness of the importance of visiting the stores, something that would later become his trademark ".

"Butler exercised a great amount of control over its Ben Franklin franchisees, dictating merchandise to be stocked, merchandise sources and prices to be charged from on high. Walton, who within a few short years transformed the Newport store into the top performer in the state, chafed under Butler’s restrictive approach. Possessed of an unusual level of street smarts and a great deal of curiosity, traits that led him to examine competitors’ operations very closely, Walton soon began to develop his own retail approach - one that over time grew increasingly at odds with the Ben Franklin hierarchy."

link to rest of article
pleasantfamilyshopping.blogspot.com...

Ask yourself questions. isn't that philosophy?? Plato was a philosopher.

signature: The POSITIVE dream or vision of an individual can positively change the world. We need love to be positive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join