It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true earth/human history

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
hi all,

i'm gonna share something that is not so well known, i feel it may help some of my brothers and sisters....you

i love you

thank you

video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

if this resonates with you then i think you will find and watch the next parts in the series, kinda hard to find...

life is amazing....

so much more to know and to remember, because you know

hugs

namaste

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

That was an awesome find. Prob the best i have ever seen on here. ThAnk you

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Nice production values; nice new agey sci-fi story but way short on facts to even attempt to present it as reality.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

.....watch the next parts in the series, kinda hard to find...

Actually, not all that hard to find. Just go to the Google Video link, the other parts are easy to find there.

Oh and.....didn't take long to see that this is a crock of crap....in the description, the "hollow earth" baloney, and also in the opening narration it's mentioned again.

Usual clap-trap for the types who fall for this stuff.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Atlantis anchored in the 4th dimension?

Wonder why they never took the time to explain what that means.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

.....watch the next parts in the series, kinda hard to find...

Actually, not all that hard to find. Just go to the Google Video link, the other parts are easy to find there.

Oh and.....didn't take long to see that this is a crock of crap....in the description, the "hollow earth" baloney, and also in the opening narration it's mentioned again.

Usual clap-trap for the types who fall for this stuff.

lol

the earth is hollow, but you dont have to believe it

i have been there

you will remember sooner or later
edit on 24-12-2011 by cornucopia because: missspelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab
Atlantis anchored in the 4th dimension?

Wonder why they never took the time to explain what that means.

the 4th dimension has more reality to it than this 3rd dimension, it's also a higher frequency so there would be more love and HUmans would have most if not all of their DNA activated...so telepathy and other abilities would be there..

as the frequency rises on this planet and for those who choose love, you will see.....soon

2012 was not written in stone for nothing, all predicted, all planned...

meek shall inherit the earth, well that is true and i am so thankfull to be here to experience being human with loving people all around me, no more evil....

thank you

dont think its possible?

lol

watch and see...

imagine it

dream it

be it

its here,

in you

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok, dont mind explaining a few things for me do you?, ive a fairly open mind.

What is this frequency measured in?
What causes its frequency to be higher?
What is the frequency of our dimension?
How do you observe the frequency of separate dimensions, what apparatus do you use? - DO NOT say the mind.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

How to the handle people who believe such nonsense? Look folks its fairly obvious Atlantis ( if it existed) was a small Island off the West coast of Ireland. Irish legends call this place "Tir na Og" English references call it Hy-Brazil. Why is this place a logical place for Atlantis?

Because according to the annals of four masters an historical document. A race of people called the Tuatha de Danann came from an island that sunk and settled in Ireland around the year 1997 BC Their origins are still a mystery and weird spiritual and complex stories, have arisen from what little we do know. Nobody can say for sure, and will be able to confirm, if any of these stories are true and genuine depictions of the past. But historical documents do speak to a mysteries race arriving and settling in Ireland long ago.

Some mainstream historians are of the belief the Tuatha people ( were not extraterrestrial) but human beings of greek racial origin, and for whatever reason, this Greek race of people decided to set out and sail the oceans beyond the mediterranean? Maybe Atlantis was an ancient post belonging to long forgotten race of greeks? Would that not explain Platos story of Atlantis ( 360BC)?

Greece, has weird and similar tales to the supernatural just like Ireland has recorded. Maybe their is forgotten link between these countries and Atlantis is that forgotten link?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ixtab

Ok, dont mind explaining a few things for me do you?, ive a fairly open mind.

What is this frequency measured in?
What causes its frequency to be higher?
What is the frequency of our dimension?
How do you observe the frequency of separate dimensions, what apparatus do you use? - DO NOT say the mind.

Howdy Ixtab

You most probably will not get scientific answers to your questions. Even new agers don't completely agree as to what some of these terms mean....and they have changed over time

Here is a link to a new age dictionary

New age dictionary

Good luck and don't get frustrated; this is a religious belief and not a rational one!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

Look folks its fairly obvious Atlantis ( if it existed) was a small Island off the West coast of Ireland.

Not really I'd go for Atlantis being a mythical place created by Plato from real and imaginary aspects of history current during his time.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by P12SOLD

Look folks its fairly obvious Atlantis ( if it existed) was a small Island off the West coast of Ireland.

Not really I'd go for Atlantis being a mythical place created by Plato from real and imaginary aspects of history current during his time.

Plato's "Critias" however does describe Atlantis and what it looked like! But i don't rule out what your saying, mind you. But he describes Atlantis as being west past the Pillars of Hercules on an Island in the Atlantic Ocean. This sounds like a specific location to me. Mystical locations are just that mystical, the location given here, is not somewhere we can't find on a map! But the killer would be how Plato describes Atlantis, as been of "Oblang shape" 2,038 stadia wide and 2,932 in stadia height (Crit 118D source) and had mountains on threes sides of the Island. The length and height match the country of Ireland no other country comes close. That to me is too weird to simply ignore.

edit on 24-12-2011 by P12SOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by P12SOLD

reply to post by P12SOLD

Plato's "Critias" however does describe Atlantis and what it looked like! But i don't rule out what your saying, mind you. But he describes Atlantis as being west past the Pillars of Hercules on an Island in the Atlantic Ocean. This sounds like a specific location to me. Mystical locations are just that mystical, the location given here, is not somewhere we can't find on a map! But the killer would be how Plato describes Atlantis, as been of "Oblang shape" 2,038 stadia wide and 2,932 in stadia height (Crit 118D source) and had mountains on threes sides of the Island. The length and height match the country of Ireland no other country comes close. That to me is too weird to simply ignore.

....then why do you ignore what Plato wrote in C & T on the size of the island on which Atlantis sat?

From page 2 of Timaeus, paragraph 17

For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles;

the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together

, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by P12SOLD

....then why do you ignore what Plato wrote in C & T on the size of the island on which Atlantis sat?

From page 2 of Timaeus, paragraph 17

For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end. This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits which are by you called the Pillars of Heracles;

the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together

, and was the way to other islands, and from these you might pass to the whole of the opposite continent which surrounded the true ocean; for this sea which is within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea, and the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent.

The capital city or the centre point of the Atlantis Empire (if it existed) was Ireland. Plato's description of the height and the width of Atlantis capital does match up identically to the country of Ireland. There no refuting that claim for me its on solid ground. You've got to remember also the Asia of today's world, would not be the same Asia of Plato's era. Asia minor, as it was called back then, was broken up into different kingdoms with different rulers, and some parts of Asia itself had not yet been explored by the white man. Libya also was in the same boat much smaller place in Plato's time.I believe though Atlantis, and its people probably went to other locations across the world (the entity itself was much larger) But i do believe the hub of this kingdom, was in Ireland. All things point to that been true.

Also people are also of the mistaken belief Atlantis was just a narrative of Plato's mind. Fact wrong.

Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma has compiled a list of 24 ancient narrative
sources that describe Atlantis.

Date Author Source Description
c. 4000
B.C.
Egyptian Book of the Dead
King Thoth ruled an Island in the West which was
destroyed by water, and brought the surviving
rulers eastward to Egypt
c. 2500
B.C.
Palermo Stone Royal Canon
Lists the last eight of the ten god-kings, including
Cronos (Seb), Osiris, Set and possibly Thoth.
c. 2000
B.C.
Vishnu Purana
Locates Atala, the White Island, in the "Western
Ocean" at same latitude as Canary Islands in the
Atlantic.
B.C.
Turin Papyrus King-List
Lists the ten god-kings whose reign over a foreign
country ended 9850 B.C., followed by the reign of
the demi-gods
B.C.
Sanchuniathon
Phoenician
History
Calls ancient god-kings of former times the
"Aletean kings". Gives Phoenician legends of
Thoth, Cronos, Atlas and Zeus.
B.C.
Homer Iliad
Refers to the imprisonment of the Titan Cronos at
the "far end of the earth" beneath the "waters of the
restless sea."
B.C.
Hesiod Theogeny
Tells us of the Titans who, after losing a ten-year
war, were imprisoned beneath the waters of the
Ocean in the far West.
B.C.
Mahabharata Karna Parva
Describes a ten-year war at the end of which the
island of Atala and all its inhabitants sank into the
"Western Ocean".
B.C.
Solon Atlantica (lost)
Solon began his epic poem "Atlantica" based on the
story of Atlantis he had gotten from the priests at
Sais, Egypt.

B.C.
Herodotus Histories
The ocean now called the Atlantic he calls "the
Atlantis Sea". He describes a tribe of "Atlanteans"
living in North Africa.
B.C.
Plato Timaeus/Critias
Plato relates the now familiar story of Atlantis and
its final destruction by earthquakes, floods and
subsidance.
B.C.
Bhavishya Purana
Mentions Atala, the "White Island" across a sea of
saltwater in the West, inhabited by Magas who
worship Surya, the Sun.
B.C.
Theopompus Meropis
Priests of Phrygia tell him of a continent of great
size in the far west inhabited by both peaceful and
warlike people.
B.C.
Crantor Com. on Timaeus
Priests of Sais show Crantor the temple columns
from which Solon derived his knowledge of the
story of Atlantis.
B.C.
Manetho Old Chronicle
Lists the ten god-kings, (which he called the
"Auritae") who, during the Reign of the Gods, ruled
a "foreign country".
B.C.
Aelian
De Natura
Animalium
"Dwellers by the ocean" say the ancient kings of
Atlantis traced their descent back to the god
Poseidon.
c. 100
B.C.
Marcellus Ethiopic History
Canary Islanders preserved traditions of Atlantis,
which they alleged had once governed all the
islands in the Atlantic.
25 B.C. Strabo Geography
Expressed the opinion that possibly Plato's story
about the island of Atlantis was not a fiction.
8 B.C. Diodorus
Library of
History
Describes a race of "Atlanteans" living in Libya
(North Africa), whose deities originate in the
Atlantic.
10 A.D. Philo Judaeus Incorruptibility
The Island of Atalantes in Plato's Timaios was
overwhelmed by floods and earthquakes and
suddenly disappeared.
A.D.
Plutarch Orb of the Moon
Claims that the Atlantic was shallow and
unnavigable because of the subsidance of the island
of Atlantis.
A.D.
Arnobius Adversus Gentes
Writes of the destruction of Atlantis as if it were an
accepted fact of history.
A.D.
Marcellinus Res Gestae
On the disappearence of landmasses: "in the
Atlantic sea, off the coast of

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Hi have you been to the centre of the earth to know if it's hollow? Not being funny, I'm really interested
In this subject
Thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Howdy Ixtab You most probably will not get scientific answers to your questions. Even new agers don't completely agree as to what some of these terms mean....and they have changed over time Here is a link to a new age dictionary New age dictionary Good luck and don't get frustrated; this is a religious belief and not a rational one!
reply to post by Hanslune

Just telling me it is made up would have sufficed, see the thing is man, when you start trying to adopt scientific terminology or scientific explanations a belief you are basicaly required to be able to explain, if you cannot, then why attempt to use science?

Its like some christians who try and tell you the earth is 6,000 years old, because "science" explains it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing..

for the woman in blue paint!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Some of your sources are not accurate.

Cedric Leonard of the University of Oklahoma has compiled a list of 24 ancient narrative
sources that describe Atlantis.

Date Author Source Description

Egyptian Book of the Dead
King Thoth ruled an Island in the West which was
destroyed by water, and brought the surviving
rulers eastward to Egypt

The "book of the dead" is first recorded in the pyramid of King Unis(Wenis) and is about the journey the soul takes to the underworld. there is no "king Thoth" and no movement east. Here is a link to the complete translation by Budge -- notice that there is no "King Thoth"... you can read for yourself.

Palermo Stone Royal Canon
Lists the last eight of the ten god-kings, including
Cronos (Seb), Osiris, Set and possibly Thoth.

Plato (the first source for Atlantis) doesn't mention any of these kings. You can check Critias.

Turin Papyrus King-List
Lists the ten god-kings whose reign over a foreign
country ended 9850 B.C., followed by the reign of
the demi-gods

These multiple lists actually disagree with each other, and none of the deities mentioned here is mentioned by Plato.

Sanchuniathon
Phoenician
History
Calls ancient god-kings of former times the
"Aletean kings".

Not seeing confirmation of this (here and other places)

Homer Iliad
Refers to the imprisonment of the Titan Cronos at
the "far end of the earth" beneath the "waters of the
restless sea."
B.C.
Hesiod Theogeny
Tells us of the Titans who, after losing a ten-year
war, were imprisoned beneath the waters of the
Ocean in the far West.

Neither of these relates to Atlantis.

Mahabharata Karna Parva
Describes a ten-year war at the end of which the
island of Atala and all its inhabitants sank into the
"Western Ocean".

Actually, it doesn't. You can search the chapter for yourslf at this link

A summary of the book is here at Wikipedia

B.C.
Herodotus Histories
The ocean now called the Atlantic he calls "the
Atlantis Sea". He describes a tribe of "Atlanteans"
living in North Africa.

To get a sense of how far off the mark your source is, check the actual translation here. This is nothing like what Plato wrote about and the name is actually, "Atarantians" and he says they have no names for themselves.

Please do go back and recheck the sources, looking for the original pieces. I think you may have a different view of his list after you actually read the pieces.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

The capital city or the centre point of the Atlantis Empire (if it existed) was Ireland.

Why is it above water? It is odd that there is no archaeological evidence of such an culture as explained by Plato, a bronze age+ technology would have left a great deal of evidence - yet nothing of that magnitude exists in Ireland.

Plato's description of the height and the width of Atlantis capital does match up identically to the country of Ireland. There no refuting that claim for me its on solid ground.

Please explain but may I suggest you start another thread as we are taking this one off topic

You've got to remember also the Asia of today's world, would not be the same Asia of Plato's era. Asia minor, as it was called back then, was broken up into different kingdoms with different rulers,

Asia minor referred to the area we would now call Anatolia and Libya stood for what we now call Northern or North West Africa, west of the Nile and Delta.

and some parts of Asia itself had not yet been explored by the white man.

Spoken like a Victorian!

But i do believe the hub of this kingdom, was in Ireland. All things point to that been true.

Please start another tread and list them, if you would

Also people are also of the mistaken belief Atlantis was just a narrative of Plato's mind. Fact wrong.

To date no evidence for Atlantis has ever been found - it would seem it was just a story - but lets continue this in another thread - and leave our new age friend his OP

Thanks to Byrd for dealing with the long list!
edit on 24/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MistyStar1012

Hi have you been to the centre of the earth to know if it's hollow? Not being funny, I'm really interested
In this subject
Thanks

hi sis

yes, in a past life i was in agartha and i helped with the stargates, i was also in atlantis where i was a wisdom keeper

i dont consciously remember those times yet, they will reveal themselves if i need to know...i just know what i know now

i know that i love you

i love all of you, lets wake up and remember

namaste

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join