Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The Powers That Be – Part I – Do they exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Thank you Cassius666 for another very interesting reply !

I didn't know much about the opium trade and I looked into it. Mainly the reason why I took a while to reply to you. Well, that and Christmas too...

The lease on HongKong ended in the late nineties. Fascinating. Bur what I have found even more fascinating is how some very well known families made their fortunes at that time. FDR come to mind...just wow...The Sassoons in India...unreal...

You know, the more I look further into this rabbit's hole, the deeper it gets, the more complex it becomes. I can't help but be amazed at Fulford's last video for instance. A few dozen old men to get rid of...If only it was that simple !!

Thanks again for your reply. Highly appreciated !!!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Bumping this up as I am surprised that the membership at large isn't giving more opinions on TPTB.

Hello People ??

Since I have joined, I have seen a good portion of the membership associating in some way or another TPTB for everything and anything that happens...

HAARP ? TPTB

Earthquakes ? TPTB

Weather anomalies ? TPTB

Alien coverups ? TPTB

Wars ? TPTB

Financial doom ? TPTB

Georgia Guidestones ? TPTB

Assassinations ? TPTB

Poverty ? TPTB

Chemtrails ? TPTB

9/11 ? TPTB

JFK ? TPTB

2012 and the end of times ? TPTB

Just a few recent threads that mention them:

So, You Hate TPTB. Whats your solution? by SLAYER69

TPTB won this Christmas by Slickinfinity

What Do The TPTB Have to Gain By Another Major War by Rigel4

Ron Paul (and America) vs TPTB by Seabag

Surely, you have an opinion. I'm sure you do. And I'd be happy to hear it. And discuss it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Correct me if I am wrong, but the warburg dynasty along with the rockefellers, the rothschild, the royals, the crown, etc. are very real. Didnt the latter and their cronies push the opium trade on china and snatched hong kong in the process? How is that for a supervillain plot?

The British East India Co. was involved.

The East India Company (also known as the English East India Company,[1] and, after the Treaty of Union, the British East India Company)[2] was an early English joint-stock company[3] that was formed initially for pursuing trade with the East Indies, but that ended up trading mainly with the Indian subcontinent and China.

The Company was granted an English Royal Charter, under the name Governor and Company of Merchants of London Trading into the East Indies, by Elizabeth I on 31 December 1600,[4] making it the oldest among several similarly formed European East India Companies, the largest of which was the Dutch East India Company.
East India Company

That outfit even had their own flag !

The Opium Wars, also known as the Anglo-Chinese Wars, divided into the First Opium War from 1839 to 1842 and the Second Opium War from 1856 to 1860, were the climax of disputes over trade and diplomatic relations between China under the Qing Dynasty and the British Empire. After the inauguration of the Canton System in 1756, which restricted trade to one port and did not allow foreign entrance to China, the British East India Company faced a trade imbalance in favor of China and invested heavily in opium production to redress the balance. British and United States merchants brought opium from the British East India Company's factories in Patna and Benares,[1] in the Bengal Presidency of British India, to the coast of China, where they sold it to Chinese smugglers who distributed the drug in defiance of Chinese laws.
Opium Wars

related;
The British East India Company — the Company that Owned a Nation (or Two)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Bumping this up as I am surprised that the membership at large isn't giving more opinions on TPTB.

Hello People ??

Since I have joined, I have seen a good portion of the membership associating in some way or another TPTB for everything and anything that happens...

You forgot about ....

Bueller

Bueller ?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A question to ponder, If the powers to be just consisted of a few wealthy families would they have held power for so long. These individuals obviously are just managers for higher entities (alien groups). The pyramid goes a lot higher than the Rockefellers, Rothchilds, other obscenely wealthy people and families, various royal families, the vatican and various secret groups and organizations. A lot of the human managers seem to have slightly greater abilities than the average person and they seem to want to try to keep these abilities within families (this is why they only try to breed with their own kind so as not to lose the ability to do things that most people cannot) If abilities like mind control, telepathy telekinises etc as well as various technologies are hidden they could be more effectively used to maintain control. Their extra abilities seem to be less than the alien abilities which would also support this theory as a servant can never pass his master if the master is to maintain control.
If the alien groups were not in charge then there would not be such effort put into hiding their existence and their agenders would be fully known. The time frames for a lot of the agenders is much longer than a human life span and it would be hard to believe that these could be effectively coordinated without the help of beings with much longer life spans than our own It is also probable that there are at lease a couple of alien groups vying for control of humanity at the present moment. On some things these groups seem to work together and on others they compete. These third and forth diamentional beings in turn are controlled by higher light beings or demonic entities depending on which side of the spectrum that they fall

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Man, this is another excellently put together thread, Son. We think a lot alike, in many regards.

Your OP and replies, all along the way are certainly worth a perusal by all - star'd all the way.

Thanks for your effort, and I think our threads compliment each other, very well.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by Oxygenation

Interesting that.............How can anyone make or force anyone's beliefs?

And OP my home is my own i have the deeds. Are you telling me they don't hold up?

Everything in it is bought and fully paid up. My car too is bought and paid up. Although

i have beliefs i do not attend or support any church.

Hello Eletheia !

This is an excellent point for debate.

I agree with you 100%. What we have (some of us) is paid for. A house, for the common citizen is a good investment. Unless of course, one can't make his mortgage payments and then realize that it was never his to start with. I recommend members to search or google percentages of house foreclosures and repossessions. Remember Elethia, the power of percentages are in their hands.

Cars. Yep. Paid for also. Problem is, how long will it be before we have to buy another one? How much does it cost to maintain it? How much gas do we need to make it go from point A to point B?

Food for thought.

Thank you for bringing an excellent factor to look into !!

Don't pay your taxes - what will happen? Moreover the sad thing is if someone were to be injured in your home or while you are driving and they are a passenger; it sounds like you have a great "loot" to sue for personal injury....and hopefully you won't shoot an illegal after they have ran out your door from stealing your possessions...you'll get jail and they become and instant land owner.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Sorry for the delay but have just got back to this thread.I can't speak for other countries [laws

customs etc.] so bear that in mind to my reply here!!

Yes i am aware there are a lot of repossessions at present, but some of it imo is self inflicted

by this i mean people overstreatch themselves and also take on too much debt. There seems

to be a lack of patience [i want it and i want it now attitude]

I come from a generation that didn't buy what they couldn't afford!.........My first property was a

small terraced flat, with outside toilet and a covered bath in the kitchen, furniture was other people's

cast offs, 'make do' and 'do without.' I worked and saved and with the help of a government grant

lost a small bedroom to obtain indoor 'conveniences'..............about 10 years later sold it and

bought a semi. Shortly after this i got divorced and had to buy my now ex.husband off the deeds.

So that made things very tight for a long time. Mortgage repayments had first dibbs on my

income, next was all bills and utilities and lastly, beans, egg and cheese on toast were the

order of the day
.............Time went by got promotion [ extra income] Kids grew up and left

home, so sold up and moved to present SMALL detached bungalow.

All the while when things were going well i could quite easily have overstreatched myself but

there is a degree of contentment to living within one's means.

Now to cars....... mine is a small one, therefor cheaper to run and insure [and one careful lady

owner usually insures a premium price when selling
] I have often been tempted to have a

bigger, flashier soft top
.............but wth it gets me where ever i want to go. I always buy

new as knowing nothing about mechanics i don't wish to buy another's problems. And yes

petrol is a ridiculous price so i plan my expeditions precisely killing two birds with one stone

and fitting in s many job's and visits in the one journey!

"TAXES" lol
....There is NO option to not paying taxes. Here in the UK we have PAYE

[stands for pay as you earn] and it's deducted off your salary before you even get it!!

Yes i have been burgled [three times] and much stolen, insurance covered my losses.

Here in the UK we need a licence for a gun, so i don't have one so i can't go to prison for

shooting a burgler! I am now well alarmed up so a loud alarm alerts my neighbours that

all is not well at my abode.

Nobody can claim my property as it is registered to me at the national land registry and my

bank holds the deeds.
edit on 27-1-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Did I miss part II?

Thought that was coming after the holidays. Been anticipating...

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I just saw your reply pop up on My ATS !!

Still working on it. I am just about missing one thing. The Morgan Chase fusion. Who rightfully owns it... Rockefellers have their hands in there big time but I'm trying to put the right individual on top.

Part 2 will eventually come. It's in the works. I just need it to be very factual.

Thanks for your interest SN !! Highly appreciated !
edit on 15-2-2012 by SonoftheSun because: typo

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

You do good work. I just want more eyeballs on it, and on a selfish level, just more

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am scared. Because they do not like us, people of the world. Please, love freedom. Love freedom, every single individual. I'm not saying in this post love your freedom, but love the freedom of other people.
edit on 19-2-2012 by greyer because: the freedom of other people in the world

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

looks like a nutty beer in your avatar lol.

Closer look I think it's guinness lol.
edit on 19-2-2012 by greyer because: guinness

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

looks like a nutty beer in your avatar lol.

Closer look I think it's guinness lol.
The best beer around IMO.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join