It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a dream i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
i went to the shadow world and walked around my town.
the streets were empty of cars...people were walking.
at the four corners of town there were humvees and troops.
the police station was sandbagged in the front with razor wire over it.
across the street at the town office was a new bill board in front with a big sign

MARTIAL LAW HAS BEEN DECLARED. CURFEW IN EFFECT.

i walked around town and stores were closed.
economic collapse had come and we were in the worst depression mankind had ever seen.
i didnt feel bitterness towards anyone.
when the roving troop patrols drove by i waved to them.
i wished them to be safe... they are our sons and daughters doing a dirty job.
i walked to the local newspaper and it was empty. closed by edict from the government.

the dream was telling me not to be bitter but to love your enemies it confuses the hell out of them. bitterness will destroy you. love will destroy the fascists faster.

in another dream i see a toddler walking alone and the police shoot it.
this angers the people to the point they lose their fear of the police and attack them destroying station after station. i saw a lot of dead police.

in another dream i saw a white horse dancing and prancing.
it is shot by a sniper and dies.
i hear growling and moans and the common people of america rise up in anger and they attack police stations killing the officers that brutalized them.
then i see the crowds gather at washington...millions of people from all directions. they pack into washington and ransack the white house and capitol hill.
i hear them chanting 'get out now, get out now'
i see a mob attack the white house and i see obama run for his life out the back door.
afterwards capitol hill and the white house are closed and the seat of government is no longer in washington.
it is moved by the people to the center of the country.
a new constitution is established.

the white horse is ron paul. he is assassinated and the poeple find and capture the murderer and this leads to a direct evidence that the white house had him killed and obama steals the elections next year. except the reaction is violent because the people have finally had enough of all of them in washington and clean house literally.

thats what ive seen

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

Thanks for telling us your dream.
I understand the that the outlook for the US is not very good at the moment.

I recently posted this:

The economy is in shambles. Debt is sky-high. 50 million Americans on food-stamps. Inflation is to be sky high any time now. Serious job loss to other country's. Serious brain drain to other country's. Trust in the dollar is totally gone in the rest of the world. They are active searching for alternatives. The "policing of the world" is not appreciated by the rest of the world. Starting a war is one thing, stopping it is difficult. The military industrial complex has a strong grip on politics. Monsanto and the FDA have a strong grip on food and medicine, not to your benefit. It seams that health care does not work properly. Americans seem to get used to False flag operations, and afterwards go in denial. A lot of county's and city's have not enough money to do what the have to do. Lay off's of public servants like fireman and police.. A lot of reports about environmental disasters, be it chemical ( like fracking) or nuclear. An infrastructure, like roads, bridges , electricity grid and sewer system that needs repair or total overhaul. A life expectancy for the population that is lowering. A lot of very obese people, due to wrong food. An education system with a big gap in it. The "Have not's" go to a public school, the "Haves"go to private education. Students that can never pay off their debt's.

Then there is also the news about police brutalities and the "FEMA camps".

I understand that if you think about it, just before going to sleep, you can dream such a scenario as you presented. I hope for you it all works out well.

First start setting this, for now , aside and have a Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
what i saw about ron paul may be character assassination and not literal. obama stealing the election is literal. he is worse than bush ever thought of being.

the events about the police may mean the publics opinion is so low of them 'they may be dead to us' the old expression goes..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting dream. I had pretty much the same dream, only mine was couched in symbolism, easy to understand however.

When I have dreams that are not really dreams, I find myself with some other being whom is showing me these things. In this one, we were watching some elite couple whom represented many such people, going into hiding as they had a fear of the people, yet laughed and were arrogant to the end. This couple whom were the very top, and very rich as well as having this feeling of being above all, went into their mansion, locked this mighty door and were intent on going to a place that no one could reach them. He laughed at his wife's fear and told her to pack her richest things and they were now in the massive bedroom, secure as can be.

Now, I am taken out into the streets of the country. It teemed with white mice, millions of them, all with one intent, to bring down the rich and the elite. I watched them come up the massive door, calmly gathered together and form a large square, standing on each others shoulders, they were oddly of a singly mind. I did wonder why they needed to open such a large hole in the door, but they did and the piece fell inward, and allowed millions of white mice to enter.

The couple were still in the bedroom packing riches and were unaware of the calm cooperation of the masses, whom seemed to share a consciousness and acted as one. The man looked up in shock as the millions came into his bedroom and was overrun and disappeared under the mice. The woman screamed, and as she did, the whole scene shimmered and went out of focus, only to solidify in a meadow, devoid of all mans makings, the meadow was the most beautiful meadow one could imagine, the man lay dead in the flowers, the woman fell to her knees in wonderment and cried, forgetting about the hoard of mice, she became one with this world and the mice left her alone. Then, they quietly dispersed into this new world like they always belonged there.

Very close to what you dreamed however.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Interesting dream. I had pretty much the same dream, only mine was couched in symbolism, easy to understand however.

When I have dreams that are not really dreams, I find myself with some other being whom is showing me these things. In this one, we were watching some elite couple whom represented many such people, going into hiding as they had a fear of the people, yet laughed and were arrogant to the end. This couple whom were the very top, and very rich as well as having this feeling of being above all, went into their mansion, locked this mighty door and were intent on going to a place that no one could reach them. He laughed at his wife's fear and told her to pack her richest things and they were now in the massive bedroom, secure as can be.

Now, I am taken out into the streets of the country. It teemed with white mice, millions of them, all with one intent, to bring down the rich and the elite. I watched them come up the massive door, calmly gathered together and form a large square, standing on each others shoulders, they were oddly of a singly mind. I did wonder why they needed to open such a large hole in the door, but they did and the piece fell inward, and allowed millions of white mice to enter.

The couple were still in the bedroom packing riches and were unaware of the calm cooperation of the masses, whom seemed to share a consciousness and acted as one. The man looked up in shock as the millions came into his bedroom and was overrun and disappeared under the mice. The woman screamed, and as she did, the whole scene shimmered and went out of focus, only to solidify in a meadow, devoid of all mans makings, the meadow was the most beautiful meadow one could imagine, the man lay dead in the flowers, the woman fell to her knees in wonderment and cried, forgetting about the hoard of mice, she became one with this world and the mice left her alone. Then, they quietly dispersed into this new world like they always belonged there.

Very close to what you dreamed however.

I really love your writing.
Your stile is so vivid!
It is a bIt gross, all these unstoppable mouse and the rest, but I consider your style GOOD!
edit on 24/12/11 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

i dream with guides as well. all my dreams are waking dreams. the meadow you describe is an actual dimension ive read others talk about but i havent been there myself yet. i have been looking for it. i will find it. i am cautious not to take the dreams literal because more often than not they are metaphors. i have to wait for the physical timeline to catch up to the dream to see what it meant.

also in my dreams when the people converge on washington there is a singleness of purpose in everyone like you spoke of. i had forgotten it til you mentioned it. there was also a general that appeared in front of the people on the steps of the capitol building. he is about to declare martial law and demand the people to cease and desist and i could hear a voice of someone whispering in his ear...you should 'ask the people what they want to do or you may be next'. the generals whole attitude changes and realizes for the first time the people have taken control of their own destiny.

the march on washington is completely spontaneous and happens suddenly. everyone decides at once they have had enough and they put an end to it abruptly.

it is something to do with the elections next year. obama steals the election and then martial law is put into motion. but the people react instantly, without guns of any sort, they just out number them and storm washington and there isnt anything or anyone that can stop them. it was pretty cool to see.

anyways the end is in sight for all the nonsense. when the white horse event happens that puts the people into action and god help the corrupt idiots in washington...
edit on 24-12-2011 by zyrktec because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
another dream ive had...

a military base (american?) is attacked. it is in the north latitudes with snow on the ground. i saw planes come across the ocean and bomb the base. chinese war planes. they launch from the soviet union. it happens soon i think for there was an urgency to the dream when it was shown to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zyrktec

Loving the detail described in these dreams!

top topics

join