It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quake Watch 2012

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sageturkey

Hello, my little finger tells me this link sucks : www.haarpstatus.com...
It shows a frightening outlook for Western US (I am European).
Can anyone say something about this?
I wish this is false, and all predictions are false. If not, tell your people who are on the west coast to leave as fast as they can!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tianmat
reply to post by sageturkey

Hello, my little finger tells me this link sucks : www.haarpstatus.com...
It shows a frightening outlook for Western US (I am European).
Can anyone say something about this?
I wish this is false, and all predictions are false. If not, tell your people who are on the west coast to leave as fast as they can!!!!!!

That site seems questionable.

I mean, it has a vague image, short description and a Facebook link as though it was whipped together in a matter of minutes. Not sure if it can be counted as legit.

There's a huge scare going around on these forums now with regards to a massive Cali quake, and possible Australia quake, that is practically imminent so people are saying, which seems to go against modern plate tectonics and seems to drip with apparent psychic signals and other biased reference points that seems to be promoting a hell of a lot of fear.

Yes, a big one could be pop off soon, but the majority of these posts are made by, and backed up by users who have just joined so I have to question this site-wide charade.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

Hi Tianmat, the link you provided to Haarp shows a Map showing Magnitude Readings and Longwave Warnings for the Atmosphere.

Please take special note of the legend under the map:

The sensors can detect the HAARP frequency on the ionosphere.

Longwaves and steady increases usually mean a large scale change is developing in the area that will effect a large area's upper level jet stream.
Magnitude System - This project has developed a way to measure the magnitude of change in the ionosphere due to HAARP. The scale is from 1 to 10. Zero to One magnitudes are pretty normal while anything over five would be considered moderate and possibly significant, which can alter a weather pattern.

M6 - M9 - Significant change is expected. Anything over M7 is rare and special attention must be directed when readings go seven and higher. Severe storms are associated with this reading, which if a short spike can be a nearby event and a long duration and slow build being a large scale change.

Source

Maybe There are trying to create a massive storm to dump much needed water across the dust bowl. Me thinks They should not mess with Mother Nature.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There was an earthquake 1 hour ago in scotland, which is pretty rare 2.6 mag plus there was a very rare quake in nottingham England. heres a link to a site i use regularly.
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Coffee is in hand and im looking around the room.... Still dont see PM.

Is it just me or is Puterman MIA as of the last few days??

There seems to be a lot of activity going on and honestly Im feeling anxious as I await something dramatic to happen.

Also, muzzy.... Did you feel the quake ??

Where is everyone at that keeps us at bay telling us its all normal and no need for concern?? Lol

Hopefully California is just experiencing minor quakes that does not lead to anything BIG.

One thing ive noticed is double quakes with almost the same mag occuring like that of Cali, off coast of oregon and off coast of Nicaragua. Is there any significance to this happening or .... Coincidental?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Been wondering if PM had gone off to bang his head on the wall myself. He must be overwhelmed with everyone running around thinking we are going to have two 9 earthquakes back to back in two days. I can just hear him grumbling about the many ways why this couldn't happen as he reads along the posts stating that it WILL happen.

I don't really get how HAARP can cause earthquakes. If someone could explain it to me in laymen's terms I would appreciate it. As far as this site goes, well we only have to wait a few days and see what happens to prove them fakes or not. I will certainly have more respect for some different prediction methods if any of this really happens. I think I read that they have 22 HAARP monitors placed over N. America. I don't see how that would be enough coverage.

Maybe we should contact them and invite them here to explain themselves.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Good morning MamaJ,

I've got my cup of tea in hand and doing about the same as you.

I have noticed Mr. Puterman absent the last couple of days. Oh well, we all need a break.

Question for you. Where are you seeing these double quakes? And what site are you seeing these double quakes on.

Have a good day all

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Here ya go..... Its USGS just in case I dont link it properly.... Still working on my first cup of coffee. Lol

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
reply to post by MamaJ

Been wondering if PM had gone off to bang his head on the wall myself. He must be overwhelmed with everyone running around thinking we are going to have two 9 earthquakes back to back in two days. I can just hear him grumbling about the many ways why this couldn't happen as he reads along the posts stating that it WILL happen.

I don't really get how HAARP can cause earthquakes. If someone could explain it to me in laymen's terms I would appreciate it. As far as this site goes, well we only have to wait a few days and see what happens to prove them fakes or not. I will certainly have more respect for some different prediction methods if any of this really happens. I think I read that they have 22 HAARP monitors placed over N. America. I don't see how that would be enough coverage.

Maybe we should contact them and invite them here to explain themselves.

The idea of HAARP creating earthquakes apparently comes down to heating the ionosphere in great amounts above the epicenter of the to-be quake zone, and through this manipulation of the magnetic fields in the outer atmosphere, through these alterations in the natural flow of things, many believe that these magnetic forces in the Earth can introduce stress to the tectonic plates and thus induce some movement and possibly larger earthquakes.

I have to question if it has the power, or if such a signature would be left behind if they were to go all out and try something to that extent. I am not sure if I believe that it has the power to do something this extreme, but perhaps it just comes down to coincidence in the cases where claims have been made that HAARP created a quake at so and such location around the time when simply the effects of HAARP have just acted as the icing on the cake to give that extra small push to an already fastening situation of impending tectonic stress.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

Good morning, neighbor! We should really get together sometime... Sooner than later for sure!

I dont undertstand the site myself. A few days ago there was no warnings... Now it looks really creepy!

I wonder.... Whos site it is anyway? How do we know what to make of it, ya know?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by discolo

no one interested in the scottish and english quakes then?

fair enough.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I too wonder if it truly has the power and then I think of how much knowledge the government has....

It puzzles me for sure.

The energy thats bombarding us from space along with this technology could mean different results ... Other than the natural. If its capable of manipulating weather then we are in for a bumpy ride. Wouldnt ya think?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by discolo
reply to post by discolo

no one interested in the scottish and english quakes then?

fair enough.

Of course we are! :-)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

I guess I am going to have to start diving into some serious HAARP research. It is raining here today, so nothing better to do than sip my coffee cuddled up with my Ipad reading some "tin hat" forums.

I just can't wrap my head around how it would be possible, let alone powerful enough, to cause major earthquakes.

Just came across this thread
Seems like I need to start with Tesla.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: change link

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by murkraz

I too wonder if it truly has the power and then I think of how much knowledge the government has....

It puzzles me for sure.

The energy thats bombarding us from space along with this technology could mean different results ... Other than the natural. If its capable of manipulating weather then we are in for a bumpy ride. Wouldnt ya think?

I don't like the idea of these ionospheric heaters period.

It puzzles me, too, what the knowledge the government could potentially have, and on some level I feel that HAARP has been used for negative objectives like weather manipulation. Being where it is located, sitting all ambiguous in the middle of nowhere Alaska.

I saw a HAARP special on Jesse Ventura. A complete conspiracy-driven program, but the nature of the facility seemed very under wraps and the employees appeared very sketchy and out of place. The son of the supposed designer for the facility spoke a little on the potential it has. If anything that part was worth the listen, I think it's up on YouTube somewhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

This thread is showing that the "coloring" might be photo shopped in. That leaves one to wonder if they color it as they get their info, or just randomly color shade it. Who knows.

We should start a TN ATS get together, there seems to be lots of us.
No time better than the present.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Doodle19815 because: change link

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ok, now I see what your refering to.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by discolo

Hey, I'm sure i felt a slight tiny wobble in my flat ( 1st floor ) East Yorkshire, Withernsea on the 8th Aug around maybe, 12ish pm BST & again on the 9th Aug around maybe, 3 or 4 pm BST.
It hasn't been windy either last couple of days, maybe it was just my balance, just weird though as i was sat down at the time.

Not felt anything today so far.

Will have to try & find out possibly if their has been any tiny ones near me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just wanted to say Hi to you all too.

I'm a newbie to Earthquake terminology so go easy with me!

Hope to learn from you all in this thread.

Cheers

edit on 10/8/2012 by 303inMyBrain because: .

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 303inMyBrain

Thanx mate, at least someone is interested in strange or odd quakes even if they're not in America. I thought loads of of people would be interested, Scotland? might as well be on Mars for all the interest shown by our American cousins.

still you know what they say "everybody needs a 303!"

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join