Ron Paul racist since 1979! PROOF (sarcasm)

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
www.govtrack.us...

See! All along!

BTW lets see what Newt Gingrich voted

Now, this in no way implies anything of Newt's character I just thought I'd like to point it out as hes the only other person who voted and is running for nominee

Instead of this mindless propaganda from MSM, AND taking Ron Pauls word for it ("I disavow them") , everyone should be asking the REAL question..

Do you think Ron Paul is racist?

Let's see what the president of the NAACP, Nelson Linders, says on his stance on Ron Paul

OR this guy

OR these guys ?

Face it, regardless of what is written in those newsletters he is NOT a racist.

RP 1, MSM/ TPTB 0

EDIT:

Alright it looks like I made a serious mistake.. this bill is actually for the amendment of the holiday for one day over the other.. not to actually approve/ disprove the holiday. I have been unable to find the results for the approval of the holiday and I think they are unreleased..

Regardless, my argument still stands.

Up to this day there is NO direct evidence of Ron Paul excercising racist behavior in any way, only the opposite
edit on 24-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This proves nothing. Well, actually it does prove that people will jump to conclusions based on a vote about a amending a date for a Civil Rights Leader, not the actual holiday.

edit on 24-12-2011 by neOrevolutionist because: change

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Do we seriously need another topic on this subject?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

its all part of the ron paul smear campaign, be prepared for many more..
ive given up reasoning with these ppl. its been debunked plenty of times too

RP or nothing at all

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He voted yes on changing Martin Luther King day from the 15th to the 3rd Monday of January? So he's a racist?
Alright then.

FYI the 3rd Monday of January, 2012 is the 16th, a Monday. What a racist.

Edit: Touche, OP.
edit on 24-12-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Your argument is that some other people do not think he is racist so no one else should.
That is a crappy argument?

How do you people not see it?
It is not the newsletters that are sinking Paul.

IT IS ALL YOUR TERRIBLE DEFENSES OF THEM.

Hell, I never cared enough about the newsletters to do any more than let them help solidify many of the statements he has made publicly and that is as far as that went.

But YOU PEOPLE and your attempts to "defend" the man are killing him.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Did you know most people only read headlines?

So now there's a whole bunch of lurkers thinking there's apparently proof that Paul is racist. Way to help the MSM demonize him.

What was the point of this thread again?
edit on 24/12/11 by Symer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I vote this thread be removed!
C'mon you could be a little obvious.
edit on 24-12-2011 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse
reply to post by seenavv

Your argument is that some other people do not think he is racist so no one else should.
That is a crappy argument?
they are not just "some other people" they're not asian, white, or middle eastern... they are black people who are expressing their support for him. Their expression clearly demonstrates that contrary to what some have accused Paul as being racist against black people, there are many black people who actually support him

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Lol I want to add this interview clip of Ron Paul. I am British and back Ron Pauls overall stance. The fact that this clip is off Bruno (Sasha Baron Cohen) and its done in a humorous sense it still highlights the mentality of most men from his era. He was born August 20, 1935 after all and he is from Pennsylvania god's country so that alone should say a lot of how bigoted he really is in side. The clip is 1.57 secs watch away and let me know what you think. lol LINK
edit on 24/12/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

link   
Alright it looks like I made a serious mistake.. this bill is actually for the amendment of the holiday for one day over the other.. not to actually approve/ disprove the holiday. I have been unable to find the results for the approval of the holiday and I think they are unreleased..

Regardless, my argument still stands.

Up to this day there is NO direct evidence of Ron Paul excercising racist behavior in any way, only the opposite

link   
Wow... ppl are really trying hard to undermine ron paul...

Now I'm really starting to believe there must be something good with him and maybbe he'll bring "the balance to the force" that the US needs. (... if he doesnt become Darth that is... lol)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yes I made a mistake and I should've doublechecked specifically what the bill was amending but some people here think I posted this against Ron Paul... the thread title was meant to be sarcastic..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
Yes I made a mistake and I should've doublechecked specifically what the bill was amending but some people here think I posted this against Ron Paul... the thread title was meant to be sarcastic..

If that was your intent, how would anyone know reading it? Something as complex as sarcasm doesn't translate very well over the internet.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail

If that was your intent, how would anyone know reading it?

If you read the whole thing you would know... something many of us (including me) should do : )

Instead of this mindless propaganda from MSM, AND taking Ron Pauls word for it ("I disavow them") , everyone should be asking the REAL question..

Do you think Ron Paul is racist?

Let's see what the president of the NAACP, Nelson Linders, says on his stance on Ron Paul

OR this guy

OR these guys ?

Face it, regardless of what is written in those newsletters he is NOT a racist.

RP 1, MSM/ TPTB 0
edit on 24-12-2011 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi long time reader, first time poster.
Personally I find all these accusations of racism disgusting.
I mean Honestly think about it.
In the 1960's all white countries and only white countries opened their borders to massive non-white immigration.
Then governments and media told us all to "assimilate" or "mix together."
Now those same governments are telling us that by the year 2040, there won't be a single white majority nation left on the planet and that this is "good."
If this was done to all black countries and only black countries, people would quickly recognize it as the genocide it is.
"Anti-racism" is a codeword for anti-white.

new topics
top topics

join