It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Ron Paul Campaign: Their next move.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So from what i can gather with the amount of smear campaigns from the Ron Paul haters going on the last few days, it is obvious that this is some kind of actual conspiracy going on against him, especially when you consider all the previous media bias and the various ways they try to set him up.

After reading this article Source where they apparently got him to "finally" take some responsibility for the racism claims, by apologizing for not paying enough attention to the ghost writers, i started thinking, what would their next move be?

We have to learn to start anticipate their next move in order to be prepared to shoot them down on the spot, otherwise they will always sway some of the most gullible over to the "dark side" with each attempt.

My guess is this: Their next move, would be to destroy his credibility, since this is what they apparently have set up here; this could be easily done by breaking a story like "New evidence: Confirms Ron paul did actually write the newsletters!"

This evidence could be something like a bribed actor/bigshot stating he witnessed Ron Paul actually write at least one of those alleged "racial" remarks, or giving a false testimony about hearing him speak out in a racial manner some 20 years ago, trying to destroy his credibility by proving him to be a flip-flopper in some way.

To me, this seems to be the logical next step in this conspiracy, but i welcome any input here, if someone else see something i don´t.

By the way, i am swedish, but i wish i was an American right now so i could vote for Ron Paul... This is about more than saving America, it might be about saving the WORLD!
edit on 24-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The Anti-Ron Paul Campaign: Their next move?

It's hard to top "He's a racist."

But I'm sure they'll do their best to frequently further fuel the fervent fascist fanatics' fervor in order to get their next freaking Führer "elected".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

But I'm sure they'll do their best to frequently further fuel the fervent fascist fanatics' fervor in order to get their next freaking Führer "elected".

Wow "frequently further fuel the fervent fascist fanatics' fervor" are you a poet or something?

Let´s try to consider the subject here: we need to try to anticipate their next move, since RP seem to be down to 21% Source from 28%(still in the lead, but barely) after their "racist smear campaign" in Iowa according to the latest poll i read, one more attack like this and he will not be in the lead anymore, and they know it. And since RP does not have anymore "skeletons in the closet"(as we all know) the most logical next step would be they need to fabricate something.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Alex Jones covered this mate basically there next move as he said would be the racist letters which has been done now the next move will be the company he keeps so conspiracy nuts will be plastered all over even though Alex has been right on a number of topics

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Oh knew I was missing a word somewhere: FABRICATE. That just about sums it up. I'm sure they will continue to fabricate; they have nothing left to do. But it's still hard to top the "He's a racist" fabrication. Perhaps next will be pedophilia or the like.
edit on 12/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: update

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

- PS

Have you seen this:

Roger Simon of Politico Via MSNBC; "If Ron Paul wins Iowa, we just take it out."
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. The guy who's winning? Just forget about him. Like it never even happened.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The next move will be "crazy" followed by "conspiracy theorist" and then "unelectable". The same as it was in 2008. There was also be a nice mix of twisting his ideas to seem like something they are not.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
well, let's see, what are the top "hot buttons" that get candidates in trouble these days. Certainly isnt having extra marital affairs, tax fraud, or other shady financial deals. Certainly isn't being gay. Certainly isn't even "palling around with terrorists". So I guess it is down to just being racist, or perhaps being accused of being a pedophile, or MAYBE being accused of drugs, though doubtful.

It certainly won't be an attack that offends our patriotic or moral sensibilities. It will be an attack that tries to discourage certain groups of people from President Paul, like minorities or women, or some religions.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
"ron paul fanatics" or supporters/provocateurs going crazy and doing stupid crap is inevitable...

Terrorism/shooter attacks to make liberties scary and paul's foreign policies look weak...

We'll probably see ramped up propaganda to make all drugs (except alcohol/prescriptions) and his stance on them look evil...

Surely we'll see some sort of sexual allegations...

edit on 24-12-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
From the looks of things their next move is going to be to leave ATS to your Paulers so you can continue preaching to the choir until he is not elected yet again.
Looked at the front page lately?
Pauls chances of anything are being sunk now faster by his supporters than anyone else.
Thanks for ruining and otherwise diverse site as well.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'm waiting to read some bogus thread about him doing something unprofessional towards a patient under anesthesia or something.

I don't think these smear-campaigns are anything personal although I take them personally because anyone who can't see that he is ONLY person to possibly help this ailing country, is just not awake.

But every POTUS gets their checkered past (and lies) handed to them sooner or later. They're just starting on Dr Paul sooner (probably because they're afraid he'll win) than later that's all.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

This is their next move:

Wall Street Journal: Ron Paul Is A Traitor
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Vitchilo
started on 12/24/2011 @ 08:41 AM

And sure to be not their last.

As Vitchilo said in the OP of that thread:
"The Wall Street Journal should be boycotted for writing such garbage..."
Yes indeed.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I'm waiting to read some bogus thread about him doing something unprofessional towards a patient under anesthesia or something.

HAHAHA I can see it now...

Bill O'Reilly: Welcome to the "No Spin Zone". Tonight a Women has come out accusing Ron Paul of raping her during a medical procedure in 1978. Joining us tonight we have Bob from some local Ron Paul supporting organization and we'd like to hear his thoughts on this latest news. Welcome Bob, what do have to say? This is obviously a very serious accusation."

Bob: ummm Ron Paul delivered babies.

Bill O'Reilly: That just makes it even more disgusting. Not only is Ron Paul a rapist, but he is also a child molester! He victimized this young women and forced her and her child into some disgusting, incestuous sex act!"

Bob: Umm how does a person have sex with someone who is pushing out a baby? I not a doctor but I don't think that is physically possible. Plus delivering a baby is not something a Doctor does in a room all by himself. It is very typical that there are nurses and even family members in the room before the time of birth, during the time of birth and after the of birth.

Bill O'Reilly: You make me sick! Ron Paul is a doctor, he knows about the human body. He would know how drug a women into unconsciousness during labor. I can not believe you can sit here and defend this child molesting, raping racist!. Just shut up and get off my show before I lose my temper!

Bob: What? I just don't get it. Now your saying Ron Paul is a racist and this women making the accusation is Black. So your sayign Ron Paul hates Black people, but he likes having sex with unconscious black women who are giving birth?

Bill O'Reilly: Shut up! Shut up! You just shut your mouth! Get out off my show! Security!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Media always pulls the racist card when they are playing biased.

Ron Paul scares the crap out of them. Can't wait to see what happens when I put up some Ron Paul stickers on my car or signs in my yard, since my town is 80-90% liberal and all voted for Obama. This is war. LOL

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Next moves:

They will lambaste him on his "end the drug war" policy

They will find fringe supporters with wacky conspiracy theory ideas and interview them and attach them to the RP campaign

They will vilify his foreign policy, calling his non-intervention isolationism (started these talking points several weeks ago)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a hoax.

The world that the media creates simply is not real. It is not hard to understand. You can't say "well some of it is real, some of it isn't", because the entire setup is such that anything ostensibly real is made unreal by the very fact that it is involved in the media spectacle.

The illusory hyperreality that is created by the media exists in a vacuum. There is no input from anywhere else outside of this closed system, no point of referential beyond itself. As long as someone still believes in some retarded nonsense like the sub-literate Ron Paul propaganda spectacle, they might as well still believe in the 19 hijackers, or the immaculate conception for that matter. Everything within this closed system of media is part of a vast simulation. It is a complete system of unreality that presents itself as reality, which it is able to do because it has isolated itself from all reality and is thus self-referencing and entirely circular.

All of the "truth movement" is a part of this closed system of false reality, because it relies on the same referentials. Ron Paul is the most extreme and bizarre case, because he is actually openly a part of the mainstream delusion, while somehow also grafted to the simulated counter-culture. The whole thing of saying that "the media is against him" and then using media clips of media personnel saying that the media is against him is absolutely bat# insane if one is able to take just a single step back. The problem is that when one is locked into the closed system, there is nowhere to take a step back to unless one is willing to step outside of that system. The conspiracy movement is basically made up of people who have backed against the edge of the false reality, and are angry at the people in the middle. I think it is probably more logical, if you cannot or are unwilling to exit the false reality entirely, to stay right in the middle. It is certainly more painless, and seems to involve much less pathological psychosis.

It is rather clear that Obama supporters are much less hypocritical than Ron Paul supporters, as well as significantly more stable psychologically.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by andreoutlaw

Obama's administration has done more to harm America than Bush's 8 years, in less than 4. He's a card reader, but his administration is selling off the last of America to the Federal Reserve before it all implodes. Supporting Obama, or any Candidate other than Ron Paul, shows you have a serious lack of reality going on. Both sides are screwing you.

Ron Paul is the outside chance of making it so damn blatant that a real revolution takes place when they show Democracy for the lie it is. There is more reality to Ron Paul than to any other politician in recent history, simply because he's been saying the same damn thing when times were good, but he saw the scheme, he called it right, and now they will do anything to stop this level of reality from entering the corrupt sold out soon to be over America. He's a real thorn to them. I appreciate him, and I have few people that is true of.

So the ridiculous hate against Ron Paul will inflame those who want freedom, the constitution, and the bill of rights unto revolution. Rightfully so IMO. This charade has gone on long enough.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

There is, however, a larger picture here. The president is irrelevant. It makes absolutely no difference at this point who the president is, because there isn't any power anymore. Everything is too interdependent, too complex, for any individual, or even any group of individuals, to have any power at all. The system has become entirely self-perpetuating and autonomous. It is run by bureaucracies and computer systems, and there is no way for politics to even begin to affect the trajectory of this system, let alone make some significant - drastic - change.

Power in itself does not exist anymore. It has been entirely dissolved into the self-organizing system of technological development. Everything is a foregone conclusion.

As far as the constitution, and blah blah blah "let's go back to 1950" nostalgia, that is all childish fantasy. Nothing of that sort could ever even be conceivable at this point. Human freedom itself is an obsolete concept, within the framework of the modern technological system. Everything about this system necessarily requires efficiency and organization, and those things are antithetical to human autonomy - and vise versa. We simply cannot afford to allow freedom.

The other nonsense about "economics" is also infantile and bizarre. There is no more work. It just doesn't exist. Where is it supposed to come from? Everything is automated, or done by the Chinese, and globalism surely cannot be repealed, Ron Paul doesn't even make the argument that it should be. So how are you going to fix the American economy - that is, bring it back to affluence, which is what Paulites believe they are going for - when globalism demands an equal playing field?

This is all so much more complex than the way the media (including the "alternative") is presenting it, and no one is really talking about the actual reality situation. I have been trying to bring these things up as of late, and I hope people are capable of receiving it within the "truth movement".

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by andreoutlaw

Heck, I agree with you really. Let me simply add that me saying it, you saying it, alex jones saying it, gerald celente saying it, all the hundreds of voices saying it, don't have the power of Ron Paul to cut through the lines with people, it seems. In these tyrannical times run by evil he is actually making enough head way to be heard even WITH all the smears and omissions and lies! This should send hope that not everyone is a brain dead clod.

I think Ron Paul could prove, in many different ways, especially if he "doesn't win" even when most people vote for him, that this system is so done, it's time to stop gawking and start doing. That is important.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Well there are so many problems with all of this. "Waking up" to the banking system scams and whatever else Jones is currently promoting doesn't mean anything. It has no real effect. No one is offering any actual solutions, and the whole conspiracy movement is just running around in circles, mostly talking complete nonsense. I don't really see a whole lot of positives in any of it. We have to decide what our goals actually are, and after we do that, I think we will see that they are incompatible with the system of technology itself.

Nothing Ron Paul is saying means anything at all. None of these ideas he is promoting are actually solutions, nor are they even possible, given the present state of affairs. There is no real solution to globalism, because it is the natural development of the system of technology. Technology is what is making all of this happen, and that is something that really needs to be seriously addressed. All indications are that technology itself is totally incompatible with all of the values that conspiracy people are promoting. Our environment, and everything about our interactions with the world around us, have simply changed too much for it to be possible to retain aspects of the old system of living.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join