It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of a Lost Civilization on the Island of Saint Helena & an Impact.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Now take this thread as you wish, i am simply sharing with you what i have found. I am going to be pretty brief and may be the shortest thread in history but hey, i am more for threads that involve everyones input rather than just one persons.

I believe i have found evidence that there is a lost civilization on the Island of Saint Helena and also that the island was also in the path of a meteor strike or a volcanic event.
First and foremost i would like to show you images that show a possible trajectory of what may be a meteor strike.

The image below is what i believe is the area that contains the debris, you can clearly see that there is an apparent scattering.

This is a closer image of the island Saint Helena with debris marked

This image is the largest part of many pieces that are a totally different colour to the surrounding areas and all pieces seem to follow the same direction. This image itself shows a splash effect, the same as say when a golfball lands in sand or a stone?

NOW FOR THE INTERESTING PIECES OF ALL OF THIS. THE MASSIVE STATUE OF SAINT HELENA

Look closely at the symbol on the forhead also.

And the above images are not all of this, remember mars and the face? Well here are our very own

The main image regarding the statue below

If you notice the symbol on the forehead its the same as that of the USB symbol

The USB symbol has its very own meanings other than that of Neptune and his Trident

The thing that i also find strange is the connections between Hieroglyphs or similarities in relation to our very own symbols used daily in our technology.

So there You have it and for those of you interested you may also want to take notice of what i believe to be the debris field......more importantly where it leads. It heads in the direction of Egypt, Libya, Israel etc etc. Mt Zion etc and could indicate the real motives behind the middle east situation. Also check out Ascension Island.

I believe that either a meteor strike destroyed most evidence followed by a possibly volcanic event which actually preserved or hid the evidence. You decide.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I forgot to add this image but i am not too sure if it is definately what i think it may be, but hey like i said you decide.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This thread, again?

What happened to the last one?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Talk about deja vu, is this a word-for-word copy of the last thread with this subject matter? That thread has apparently been removed, but searching "saint helena" and "statue" indeed brings up the search remnants of that previous thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Looks like someone took picture of a random place and decided to say "hey! this looks like a statue". Nature is full of anomalies like this, it doesn't prove anything other than that shadows and erosion can make things look like something they are not. Like the Mars face at Cidonia, or that picture NASA took that looked like bigfoot sitting on an outcropping of rock that someone jumped sideways about in excitement until NASA said it was just erosion and that the "big foot" was in reality about 2 inches in height.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hmm read this thread less than a month ago, slightly diffrent information, but same images.

repost from same person?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I don't think that submerged island arc could be confused in any way for debris

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Didn't get the response you wanted last time so you reposted? It was crap then and it's crap now. Crap doesn't get better with age, sorry.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Duplicate thread closed.

top topics

join