It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian President Assad's fall 'a matter of time,' says Baird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
vancouversun

Baird In My View Canadians hate him, secondlly he sounds like John McCain 2.0

Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird and members of the Syrian opposition movement are dismissing as propaganda Syrian government claims that al-Qaida was behind two suicide attacks in the capital Damascus on Friday.

e dismissing as propaganda Syrian government claims that al-Qaida was behind two suicide attacks in the capital Damascus on Friday
So Our Own Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister and the Sryian Rebels dont believe that the terrorists did the suicide attacks in the capital Damascus on Friday i wonder wheres there proof for there own claims?

"If it wasn't so serious it would almost be comical," he said.

Me To Baird

"Canada will continue to put the squeeze on the Assad regime," Baird said. "Assad will fall, the government will fall, it's only a matter of time."

So Russias Assad will fall? i wonder how attacking Sryia with NATO? yeah i think thats what they are going to do.

The Arab Spring has seen the emergence of Islamist parties in Egypt, Libya and other countries in the region, but SNC officials, who met with Baird earlier in the day, downplayed the likelihood of that happening in a post-Assad Syria.

Sounds to me the SNC are protecting the Islamist parties.

During his comments, Baird voiced support for the SNC, saying it had made progress in establishing its credibility as a possible partner as Canada and its allies push for Assad and his government to step aside. However, he fell short of fully endorsing it.

I feel as a Canadian to be shamed to have Baird as our Foreign Affairs Minister after for what happen in Libya, Canadians are hoping we stay out of Sryia sadly that isnt happening any time soon.

Baird, however, shied away from questions about possible Canadian and international military involvement in Syria, and Ramadan would not dismiss the possibility.
Right like the way he dismissed during the libyan conflict until later in the game in libya?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I feel as a Canadian to be shamed to have Baird as our Foreign Affairs Minister after for what happen in Libya, Canadians are hoping we stay out of Sryia sadly that isnt happening any time soon.

Don't worry, your troops get to hide behind the U.S. marine corp who will be establishing the front lines, i think they will be pretty safe.

join