Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Barack Obama: Best President in History.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I think our President, who ever,
is locked into an echo chamber by the media.
And that it's practially illegal for them to tell us the truth.
Liable laws are one of the reasons the Presidents always speak in vagaries.

David Grouchy

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
He IS the best POTUS !!!!

For TPTB that is.

He helped to loot the U.S. Treasury while He and the 111th Congress of 2009/2010 (58% Dem House, 58% Dem Senate, 100% White House) did nothing positive for the majority of Americans !

Yet, the majority of Americans (including the unborn) are and will continue to pay for the debacle.

He helped establish one or two (so far !) brand new London-aligned central banks.
(professional counterfeiters)

plus a long list of other offences.

Study: Two-Thirds of Americans “Downsized, Devastated, or Totally Wrecked” Under Obama

Three years into the Obama administration, and 29 months after the putative end of the Great Recesion, only seven percent of Americans have returned to the income they enjoyed before the recession. A new study finds fully 69 percent of Americans have experienced devastating economic conditions during Barack Obama’s time in office. Many have forsaken medical treatment, reduced their food budgets, borrowed money, or sold possessions to stay afloat. And a sizable percentage has no hope that its lot will ever change.

Handy Reference Guide to Obama’s Gaffes and Goofs

My new job plan for 2013 ... my wreckord speaks for itself !
or is this ^^ my next job ?

edit on Dec-24-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Dec-24-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Dec-24-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

you are right obama has done a great job.....look at all he has done for this country....to all the people who want to hate on obama,all i can say is keep it up,because your right......he has done a great job of pushing this country down the craper....the best thing he can do is.. get up monday morning go on t.v. and quit his job...i voted for him,and all i can say is...sorry my bad wont do it again........
edit on 24-12-2011 by morrow2112 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angus1745

This man has made the USA great again and has done a great job of cleaning up Bush's ClusterFuk Clueseoesque attempt at running the country into the bloody ground.

On this I will agree with you. Bush sucked at killing the innocent citizens of other nations. Obama has done a MUCH better job of it. Bang up job, actually.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
When are people going to realize the president isn't anything more than a puppet and than making threads on them are pointless? We all know "what Obama has and has not accomplished" Look at the big picture.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You know you're posting in a right wing majority forum when you make a thread praising Obama and you get called a troll

keep it up ATS

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
obama is just one phase of the nwo. the president is moved to act by forces greater than the office or the man.
he's not an emperor or dictator.

he is in the middle of the process of reigning in the american empire. by choice or not, it's hard to determine.

believe it or not he acts on behalf of the american people. the pressure felt by the mood of the country is not translated well or felt by watching television.

but these forces weigh heavily on the choices and actions the president makes. the pressures are tremendous, but america is built on certain institutions and foundations that are vital to it's existence in it's current form.

he's trying to steer the titanic now. if paul gets elected that means we hit the iceberg.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I see no point in challenging your opinion of Brahma, because it's obvious you don't even believe your own crap.

It would seem you have some very low expectations of human intelligence outside your own.

Brahma - no work

Brahma - no pay

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I had a swift kick in the groin once which I feel was better than Obama.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I knew I'd get accused of trolling and folk would demand sources.

I meant what I said and he is a great president. The global image of America in the eyes of the world is much more positive than it was ever before.

What annoys me is that he is setting up reforms that will not show quantifiable benefits until after he is long gone. Most people have a hard time either understanding that and getting their heads round an administration doing something like that. No president before even bothered to try and legislate with the future in mind.

Plus the moronic endless whining about current problems that were created by the Bush administration by idiots that assume the current Pres. is to blame.

Sorry if he didn't fix the bloody mess fast enough for you. It looks to me like they are trying though.

It just seems a lot of the time people pick fault where there is none and republican driven media gives these fools soap boxes to trumpet their ill-informed misleading nonsense.

What happened to patriotic support of the Commander in Chief even if you disagree with his policies? That went out the window for some folk when a black guy got in the office didn't it?

As one of you noticed I'm not American, I'm a Scot. I find that since I moved here 5 years ago I feel more strongly about the US and it's values, especially the constitution and political history than most Americans do.

I am so glad we have Barack Obama as president. I really believe he is steering the country back towards being the greatest country on earth. If his policies are annoying you I suggest you wait 10 years and then see the results. Expecting him to fix the kind of mess Bush caused even in 4 years is a big ask.

You want an example of a country going down the toilet? look at the UK at the moment. I'm so glad I got out of that English run #-hole before it became a police state.

I am so glad and honoured to be in America with such a great leader working hard to create legacies that will make the country a great place to live for our Children and their Children. There is no-where else I would rather be at the moment. All the Obama haters dont know how lucky they are and are so busy being brats they dont even see the positive aspects, nor do they want to.

Lamenting policies that haven't even come into effect yet is just oppositional right wing horse-#. Just because there is a large chorus of these chodes doesn't make what they are saying either correct or relevant. As I said, think about who is making sure you are told these falsehoods over and over and over..

edit on 24-12-2011 by angus1745 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I wasn't going to grace this thread with a pearl of my wisdom, but then I thought, "What the hell."

While I strongly disagree with the OP's premise, I would like to add that if Obama does what he wants to do, he'll certainly be our last president. Simply because there won't be an America anymore.

Palin/Kardashian 2012

I too avoided this thread for 2 days. I decided to read.

It appears the OP is sincere, and I mistook his OP to be a sarcastic retort.

I have nothing to say, as I must re-collect my thoughts after reading the OP's last post. Wow, simply Wow.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Geeze...lose the the racist routine once and for all! He will go down in history as the worst president EVER

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
All hail Chairman maO!(bama)

Oops meant Prez O..

Three cheers for the Great Leader!

(or get a drone strike delivered at your doorstep.)

Whatever OP.

Some people need a lobotomy (screw it, I volunteer, tired of dealing with dummies).

edit on 24-12-2011 by rbnhd76 because: Yeah I fed the troll...he's so cute, i couldn't help it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The results and improvements the current administration have made are all around for all to see. This country and the entire world political enviroment has been stabilised and revitalised by this symbolic first 'black president' and very adept political leader.

This man has made the USA great again and has done a great job of cleaning up Bush's ClusterFuk Clueseoesque attempt at running the country into the bloody ground.

Children are being brainwashed by disgruntled idiotic republican parents into blaming 'Obama' for their school holidays being shortened. Bloody killjoy president forcing us to be more educated etc.etc.

History will show Obama for the great leader he truly is.

The best president to date and initiator of legislation that will revolutionise society and stabilise a failing global economy over time.

I'm sure the founding fathers would applaud and agree with all his actions.

Although I'm sure they would be aghast and confused at the fact that we all voted for a darkie, bless their long dead racist hearts.

I hear there is some rampant muppet called 'Ron Paul' on the loose. I have no idea what he looks like but the rabid following is reminiscent of Ross Perot. I imagine some frothing republican fighting to sustain the illusion of sanity. Same crap, different suit.

Another 4 years of the great Barack Obama is what you will get. The sensible people want him to stay. We will get a lot of entertainment at the republican bum lick media machine trying to make it look like a close race between Obama and whichever republican tool is chosen to run against him.

Merry Christmas Mr. President, keep up the good work. We the REAL people stand behind you as always.

All republicans and racists can now vent as much venom and oppositional clap-trap as they need to until spent in response to this justified praise of a great leader.

Surely at least a dozen rabid racist Obama haters will tell me how wrong they think I am within minutes. Yawn. I cant wait.

This is a grate(sic) post but your timing is all wrong.
You should have waited until April 1st
edit on 24-12-2011 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

People dislike Obama for a reason, it isn't all because of "brainwashing". No matter what you've heard growing up, the more "haters" you have doesn't mean 'you're doing something right'.

Hitler had a lot of haters.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Surely at least a dozen rabid racist Obama haters will tell me how wrong they think I am within minutes. Yawn. I cant wait.

Isn't it a bit stereotypical to think that all Obama haters must be "racists"?

Of course, unless you meant only the racist ones of Obama's haters.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Very little difference between Dems and Repubs if you look at total policy - both defend undeclared wars and shadow Government.

Look at his financial overlords, then we can talk. He represents big money/special interests just like virtually every other incumbent.

I really thought you were joking. Guess the joke is on me.
edit on 24-12-2011 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
You know you're posting in a right wing majority forum when you make a thread praising Obama and you get called a troll

keep it up ATS

Maybe it's not because he's praising Obama that he's being called a troll, but because he ends his post by implying that all people who do not support Obama are racists.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Sorry OP, I respectfully disagree with you and would like to tell you that we are still fighting two wars overseas that should have ended about 10 years ago.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Tons of black people are already tired of Obama.... Are they self hating racists??

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join