Barack Obama: Best President in History.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The results and improvements the current administration have made are all around for all to see. This country and the entire world political enviroment has been stabilised and revitalised by this symbolic first 'black president' and very adept political leader.

This man has made the USA great again and has done a great job of cleaning up Bush's ClusterFuk Clueseoesque attempt at running the country into the bloody ground.

Children are being brainwashed by disgruntled idiotic republican parents into blaming 'Obama' for their school holidays being shortened. Bloody killjoy president forcing us to be more educated etc.etc.

History will show Obama for the great leader he truly is.

The best president to date and initiator of legislation that will revolutionise society and stabilise a failing global economy over time.

I'm sure the founding fathers would applaud and agree with all his actions.

Although I'm sure they would be aghast and confused at the fact that we all voted for a darkie, bless their long dead racist hearts.

I hear there is some rampant muppet called 'Ron Paul' on the loose. I have no idea what he looks like but the rabid following is reminiscent of Ross Perot. I imagine some frothing republican fighting to sustain the illusion of sanity. Same crap, different suit.

Another 4 years of the great Barack Obama is what you will get. The sensible people want him to stay. We will get a lot of entertainment at the republican bum lick media machine trying to make it look like a close race between Obama and whichever republican tool is chosen to run against him.

Merry Christmas Mr. President, keep up the good work. We the REAL people stand behind you as always.

All republicans and racists can now vent as much venom and oppositional clap-trap as they need to until spent in response to this justified praise of a great leader.

Surely at least a dozen rabid racist Obama haters will tell me how wrong they think I am within minutes. Yawn. I cant wait.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Will you please list his accomplishments for me, with sources? Thanks.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm thinking that you want this thread to be argumentative, controversial, full of deleted comments and to receive multiple replies so as to make it to the front.

Anyone who is Pro-Obama would do the same. So congratulations...your AGENDA is underway.

But it won't matter. The majority of informed people know Obama for what he truly is. I'll leave others to fill in the expletives.

Peace

edit on 24-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
this thread reads like blatant trolling to me

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Are you referring to where he just used Presidential Signing Statements to violate the Constitution, just like he said Bush did, then swore he would never use them or are you talking about the Fed Reserve handing out trillions of dollars on his watch, while he invested in the stocks they knew were going to crash in 2007 so he could make a profit off insider trading? Just curious ?

link   
I dont know about the best president in history but hes doing ok with what he was given at the start. I think Bill Clinton has that award in my eyes

link   
Deliberate troll post is obvious,
Its meant to incite reactions.

Good work my friend, but i see through the ruse.
If you get 4 more years of obama, im pretty sure your country will be completely flushed down the drain.

More versed people in the subject can front it from here.

link   
reply to post by monkofmimir

It is definitely trolling.

link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Yes man, do that for me too. I have spent his whole term bashing him I haven't even bothered to pay attention to his accomplishments.

Please do my research for me.

I will ignore it, of course, then bash him anyway.
edit on 24-12-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Yea the republicans are a bunch of TOOLS. A bunch of EPIC TOOLS. Absolute Grade-A IDIOTS. Idiots like NEVER before seen in the entire history of this country!! All of them EXCEPT Ron Paul who is NOT a tool and would do better than anyone else out there.

Obama has had to clean up a LOT of the MESS that the LAST BUM did, but Ron Paul (and even Ross Perot) would both have done a LOT better.

But yea, the republicans (NOT including Ron Paul) are surely an [color=cyan]AMERICA-RUINING-MACHINE that needs to be STOPPED.

There are certainly more than a few republicans out there who are even WORST than the last BUM. [color=cyan]There is a republican America-Ruining-Dream-Team just waiting to get one of its snakes in so they can go and nose-dive the economy again just to fill the pockets of their wealthy snake buddies that they love and fight TOOTH-AND-NAIL for every time!!!!!!

Republicans of today (except Paul) REALLY make me cringe!!!!

But Obama is CERTAINTY not the best choice out there with Ron Paul seeking the presidency!!!!!
edit on 24-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

If the OP was truly proud of Obama, instead of just trolling, he would have included any links to show his accomplishments. Since Obama has none, there can't be links.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

Here, let me disprove you.

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Barack Obama the best president in history? Well, he is certainly not the best president for the people, but to the elitists he definitely is. There's never been a better actor who could sell dreams to the public and do exactly the opposite behind their back.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Stop trolling there buddy.....

1. socialized healthcare that we are FORCED to BUY.
2. NDAA... Need I say more?
3. illegal wars
4. the economy keeps getting worse and the dollar keeps falling
5. 11% unemployment any one?
6. He didn't hold his heart during the national anthem (personal favorite)
7. Bowed to the leader of china.... Are you kidding me?
8. Didn't legalized med marijuana like he said he would.
9. bailed out banks and corporations that blew away our taxes.

Ok now I'm just getting bored with this dribble. Go study on american history and try listening to the oposition once in a while. I mean, how do you know what their policies are and where they stand if you know nothing about them?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
it says you live in NY but you use words like "bloody", "revolutionise" and "bum" so i wonder if american english is your first language. i like british people but i wouldn't ask them first about US president ranks. your post is well spoken so the spelling variances are slightly jarring.

i voted for obama in 08 but barry has failed to uphold to his word on some issues that are important to me. further, the same old crony system seems as prevalent as ever and i voted for positive change.

i don't think history will be kind to obama.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
You're so not serious I am at a loss for words...

It's like smearing it on as best you can just to aggravate people....Are we bored today?
Star for the laugh,...I needed it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Dude that tripped me out, cool trick with that link I lol'd.

But on to this post, Both Parties are in on it and Evil.

It matters not who we elect as the overall agenda will always remain the same.

I hope Ron Paul is the Real deal, I fear he is just another Puppet.
edit on 24-12-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

I wasn't going to grace this thread with a pearl of my wisdom, but then I thought, "What the hell."

While I strongly disagree with the OP's premise, I would like to add that if Obama does what he wants to do, he'll certainly be our last president. Simply because there won't be an America anymore.

Palin/Kardashian 2012

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
WHERE'S THE PUNCH LINE???

Originally posted by angus1745

The results and improvements the current administration have made are all around for all to see. This country and the entire world political enviroment has been stabilised and revitalised by this symbolic first 'black president' and very adept political leader.

This man has made the USA great again and has done a great job of cleaning up Bush's ClusterFuk Clueseoesque attempt at running the country into the bloody ground.

Children are being brainwashed by disgruntled idiotic republican parents into blaming 'Obama' for their school holidays being shortened. Bloody killjoy president forcing us to be more educated etc.etc.

History will show Obama for the great leader he truly is.

The best president to date and initiator of legislation that will revolutionise society and stabilise a failing global economy over time.

I'm sure the founding fathers would applaud and agree with all his actions.

Although I'm sure they would be aghast and confused at the fact that we all voted for a darkie, bless their long dead racist hearts.

I hear there is some rampant muppet called 'Ron Paul' on the loose. I have no idea what he looks like but the rabid following is reminiscent of Ross Perot. I imagine some frothing republican fighting to sustain the illusion of sanity. Same crap, different suit.

Another 4 years of the great Barack Obama is what you will get. The sensible people want him to stay. We will get a lot of entertainment at the republican bum lick media machine trying to make it look like a close race between Obama and whichever republican tool is chosen to run against him.

Merry Christmas Mr. President, keep up the good work. We the REAL people stand behind you as always.

All republicans and racists can now vent as much venom and oppositional clap-trap as they need to until spent in response to this justified praise of a great leader.

Surely at least a dozen rabid racist Obama haters will tell me how wrong they think I am within minutes. Yawn. I cant wait.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Dont know about anyone else but I think Obama will go down in the history books as the guy that woke America up.

If you still believed that the President is in charge this is the wake up call you needed.

President of the USA= Glorified Maitre D' for Millitary Industrial Complex.

A guy who is educated beyond other Prez's with a different background and challenges gets in Office and does EXACTLY the same thing as his predecessors.....hmmm I wonder what is going on here?
edit on 24-12-2011 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join