It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Theory- Are Entities Consistently Both With Us AND Programming Our Minds?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I was thinking about something recently. This post is just something I was thinking of; I am not saying that I have discovered evidence of a new theory of origins.

The following is simply meant to be thought provoking. Also, the following *may* be both impossible to prove AND impossible to disprove. And because I literally thought of this myself and have not seen this written anywhere, I am calling it My Theory

So, without further ado...

Are Enities LITERALLY, and DIRECTLY ("in person") programming us?

Let's say that as I am sitting here and typing this, some Entity pops out of nowhere right next to me. For examples sake, lets say the Entity has a discussion with me. Than he erases my memory of said Entity.

In this example, I would have both met and had a discussion with an Entity, while writing this post, and have absolutely no recollection of it.

The question than, is, How can I be sure that while I am trying this, alone in my room, I was alone? How can I know if some Entity had a discussion with me, if afterwards my memory is erased of this?

My theory expands on the above. Please keep in mind I am just proposing a theory which cannot be proved nor disproved. I understand there are many many things that cannot be proved or disproved. My point here has nothing to do with religion or anything. The Only Point Of This Thread Is For Some Opinions On My Theory.

Is It Possible That We have Encounters with Entities mulitple times a day?

If during every 24 hour period, we are approached by an Entity several times (or more), and than have this recollection erased, than wouldn't this mean that we are LITERALLY communicating, in person, with Entities?

Expanding further, Let's say that Every Single Minute, an Entity "pops outta nowhere" and has a discussion / encounter with us. If our memory of this is erased, every single minute, than the following question emerges.

Because we have 1,440 minutes every single day, and thus 1,440 Entity Encounters, what in the world happens to all the time we spend with these Entities?

We experience 1,440 minutes every single day and we can account for these 1,440 minutes, because the Earth rotates once.. Where is this "extra time" coming from where these Entities are communicating with us?

This leads to the next expansion of My Theory.

Entities From A "Different Dimension" are Programming Us

What if these Entities are from a "Different Place / Dimension" and are able to control (even stop) time in this (our) dimension.

So, 1,440 times each and every single day, no matter what we are doing, is it possible that:

*Time is stopped 1,440 times during each Earth Rotation, and literally, each Individual has an encounter with an Entity. Everything around Each Individual is "frozen / stopped" except each individual and the Entity that pops up.

*If I am in a room with five people, the following would happen:

We have Person 1, Person 2, Person 3, Person 4, and Person 5.

At the same "time", all of the following is happening:

From the POV of Person 1, all the others are frozen, Person 1 is shocked to see this, and even more shocked when an Entity pops up. Person 1 has an encounter with Entity and than memory is wiped from mind like nothing happened.

From the POV of Person 2, all the others are frozen, Person 2 is shocked to see this, and even more shocked when an Entity pops up. Person 2 has an encounter with Entity and than memory is wipped from the mind like nothing happened.

(repeat the same thing with Persons 3, 4, and 5).

So, at the "same time," each individual on this planet, 1,440 times each day, from their own POV, has an Entity encounter, sees everything / everyone is frozen. Than the memory is wiped.

So, so far, I have basically established that, what we experience as a normal day is anything but normal.

We go through what seems like a smooth 24 hour day, but, in reality, we are "shocked" 1,440 times each day (when we see everything freeze and an Alien pops outta nowhere). And than, 1,440 times each day, our memory is wiped.

So, in effect, what we perceive as reality is actually a "setup" by these Entities. And, 1,440 times each day, we have an encounter that proves to us that there is much MORE than this "controlled" reality we are forced to endur. And yet, 1,440 times each day our memory is wiped of this. In effect, this means that

1- Reality as we experience it as humans is an Illusion. And 1,440 times each day, we are shocked and awed to learn that time can freeze, Entities pop outta nowhere, and all of this illusion is frozen. BUT, we can NEVER remember ANY of these countless encounters because our memory is wiped.

2- The Entities are programming us during these encounters.

3- Not only is the reality we humans experience an illusion, but the Entities / Aliens are the ones who are living in "The Real Reality / World"

So, what does this all mean? What does this imply? Whats the point?

Well, it could explain a lot of things.

What everybody claims are UFO's, aliens, etc. are the Entities that are programming us.

Reports of Alien Abductions are really nothing more than the Entity either messing up the memory wipe procedure, or trying out a new memory erase technique, or even maybe, on occassion, the memory wipe is skipped for an individual so that the Entities can study the effects of this.

Religion, God, "divine intervention" are simply these Entities. Because we cannot remember over 10,000+ encounters each week, and because we are being programmed 10,000+ times each week, we all have suspicions that a "higher power" exists. Even through our memory is being wiped, the whole process part of the programming involves instilling an idea that there exists higher powers. This is done as a "security measure" for the Entities / Aliens; When doing SO MANY "memory wipes" sometimes the Entities can make mistakes.

So as a type of "insurance" the Entities select some people to program the idea of "God." And those people become preachers / clergy. ,etc.

Why are they programming us?

Well, in our society, we have so many different occupations, so many different types of people, different attitudes, etc.

Maybe these Entities , with all of this "manipulation" I have been describing, are "looking" for something.

The Entities are the ones that live in the REAL Reality. We are basically in an illusion.

Maybe, everything here I just described is the actual process by which these Enites are born.

So the order goes something like this:

The Entities figure they need to increase the Entity population (takes a lot of Entities to do all that programming).

A Person is born here on Earth.

The experience of this illusion, mixed with the encounters / programming that occurs every minute, mixed with the memory erasing, is the process by which the Entities / Aliens themselves are born!

This illusion we live in is like being a fetus ("Entity Fetus.")

All of the stuff I been saying the Entities are doing are the Entities version of giving Birth.

We as humans basically live in the womb of the REAL REALITY; The womb of the REAL REALITY is experienced by us humans as the day to day lives we all have. And, eventually, we leave the womb and are finally able to be TRULY born, as THE ENTITY.

This is all just something that I thought of and I wanted the opinion of ATS regarding this.

Thanks!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Confusion42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The old ATS use to be so much better. It is posts like these that make me wish The Matrix movie never came out.This place is turning more into a chat room than a conspiracy theorists web site.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndGovtCorruption
The old ATS use to be so much better. It is posts like these that make me wish The Matrix movie never came out.This place is turning more into a chat room than a conspiracy theorists web site.

My post has nothing to do with the Matrix.

If anything, the only movie I can think of that has something similar to what I wrote above is The Adjustment Bearu.

It seems that alot of the threads, especially in the origins section of ATS, is the same stuff over and over again.

I am presenting a different idea in regards to origins that I have NOT seen here on ATS.

Granted, I am making it clear that what I am saying is just an idea; But my hope was to have a discussion and get input from ATS in regards to what I wrote.

I hope you will re-read or atleast re consider what I wrote, and maybe contribute to my idea; Tell me what aspects you like, don't like, etc.

And BTW Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Confusion42

I'm not a religious person, but it sounds like you are talking about the 'immortal soul'. The piece of God that supposedly resides within us only to be released upon death to Heaven or whatever.

I suppose this could be seen as being born. If you subscribe to that sort of thing.
edit on 24/12/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I get exactly what your saying basically were controlled from behind the scenes with no recollection of it to give us an illusion of free will, but theres really already been a set out path for us to live that we don't know about. Now i could see it being an alien entity or like how you gave the example of the adjustment bureau what if it really was just us in a sense just existing to keep tabs makeing sure nothing gets too out of control would it really be that far fetched.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
you are right, there are non-human entities acting within our realm. they "program" us or inspire us what to do. like watching tv, its even called programming. they decide what you should desire, buy, want, dislike etc. they give good and bad things into our minds, sometimes you cannot see their intentions and be surprised later on, in a bad or good way.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
WoW you beat me to my reply. I was gonna mention the short story 'The Adjustment Team' by Philip K. Dick that the 'adjustment bureau' was loosely based on.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in a very easy to read manner.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

I'm not a religious person, but it sounds like you are talking about the 'immortal soul'. The piece of God that supposedly resides within us only to be released upon death to Heaven or whatever.

I suppose this could be seen as being born. If you subscribe to that sort of thing.

Thank you for your comments and participating in this thread.

I actually specifically used the word "Entity" (over and over lol) for a specific reason; So that readers would (I hoped) not make a connection between My Theory, and any Religion / God.

Happy Holidays

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon88

I get exactly what your saying basically were controlled from behind the scenes with no recollection of it to give us an illusion of free will, but theres really already been a set out path for us to live that we don't know about. Now i could see it being an alien entity or like how you gave the example of the adjustment bureau what if it really was just us in a sense just existing to keep tabs makeing sure nothing gets too out of control would it really be that far fetched.

Well, the only aspect of The Adjustment Buearu that my theory applies to is basically the scene where Matt Damon walks into his staffer / managers office and see's these "Entities" messing with his Brian (and made him "Frozen" as well). Anything else from The Adjustment Buearu I didn't really want connected to what I wrote.

Actually, if Matt Damon where to eventually become part of The Adjustment Buearu, than the movie and my theory would be more similar, hehe.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

You're really close, but you're not tying up all the loose ends.

Let's start with those alien abductions. I think that you don't quite understand part of the reasoning behind grabbing human DNA during an alien abduction. You also don't quite understand true alien technological capability. They don't program 100% percent of the planet's population over 1400 times a day or anything like that. But they definitely have a large scale capability to "remotely program" people. This "remote programming" capability means that they can get into other's heads and put in their programming. It's better to think of it as mind control, as the subject can't fight it once it's in, but also no one knows that their under hypnosis and mind control.

Remote programming isn't enough for these space aliens unfortunately. They also want to be on the ground to do things in person. The problem is that people might notice something if you send down nasty looking space aliens. The obvious solution is to send people that look like you and me. Now this is probably where the abductions and the sperm and egg collection comes into play. This is also where you completely don't understand what happens when someone that looks like the rest of us but is actually more like a space alien goes out for a stroll. Not only does no one notice anything, but they can pretty much do whatever they want. Not only that, but they also have highly advanced alien technology at their disposal.

As far as proving these things, it's difficult but it's not difficult. That's the problem: since everyone is under mind control, even if you "prove" it no one would listen. So to prove something other's would have to not only listen to your explanation but they would also have to believe you which wouldn't happen. On top of that, the talking heads on the news would have to "confirm" it on television. Unless all of the these conditions are met, nothing has been proved.

So, my point is that the space aliens that everyone is looking so hard for is right in front of them. They walk around, they drive around, and they jump into action when they want. Yeah, there's alot of crazy stuff going on outside, but no one notices because they don't see anything that looks like an "alien". Yeah, you could easily try to point out that Stage Hypnotists are turning people into dogs that bark, while clinical hypnotists could never accomplish this, but they'll just say that this doesn't prove anything. You could point at some human looking folks using programming on a security guard at the mall, but since they don't have to attach any wires or work any gizmos, all you see is some people standing there that look like they are "talking", so you really don't see anything and it really doesn't prove anything. If someone sleep walks outside their door and runs around butt naked, you could try pointing out that it is impossible for a person to sleep walk without "something else" remotely doing the sleep walking for them, but they'd have to confirm this on every nightly news program for anyone to believe you. You could try pointing out that abductees hear aliens talking to them in their heads during alien abductions, and try to point out that a pschizo hearing voices in his head might be from an outside source rather than something being wrong with their head, but again every nightly news program would have to proclaim that this is so for anyone to listen.

In short, there's nothing anyone can do about anything except wait for all the pre-planned events to play out and we're all doomed. Oh yeah, and there won't be any "disclosure" either.
edit on 24-12-2011 by MegaCurious because: edits needed

edit on 24-12-2011 by MegaCurious because: another edit

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
very interesting theory s+f.
that would kinda suck, being shocked many times as i read and write this.
i haven't seen the adjustment bureau yet but i think i might soon now.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confusion42

Originally posted by Grifter81

Thank you for your comments and participating in this thread.

I actually specifically used the word "Entity" (over and over lol) for a specific reason; So that readers would (I hoped) not make a connection between My Theory, and any Religion / God.

Happy Holidays

I see what your saying but I think many religious types would say the soul is an entity in its self, being a piece of the divine and all that.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confusion42

Originally posted by EndGovtCorruption

My post has nothing to do with the Matrix.

If anything, the only movie I can think of that has something similar to what I wrote above is The Adjustment Bearu.

It seems that alot of the threads, especially in the origins section of ATS, is the same stuff over and over again.

I am presenting a different idea in regards to origins that I have NOT seen here on ATS.

Granted, I am making it clear that what I am saying is just an idea; But my hope was to have a discussion and get input from ATS in regards to what I wrote.

I hope you will re-read or atleast re consider what I wrote, and maybe contribute to my idea; Tell me what aspects you like, don't like, etc.

And BTW Happy Holidays!

I'll venture to say that there is nothing new under the Sun in what you present except a failure to understand and report the real situation that is evident in the UFO literature for a few decades. That is why your thread is falling on deaf ears. (I admit to only scanning the first portion.)

Do you not know that mind control has virtually always been a feature of ET-human interactions? I'm not gonna take a lot of your time, but I've had a time-loss experience, and they can do mind/body contol via telepathy. That process may be a natural for them and seems to be because one feature we hear time and time again is that they do not talk and small mouths and that the humans involved hear the words in their heads.

Now add, the equally welll-known fact that a blocking of memory also is involved in many of these cases (and mine) and you have the essence of your "theory" which dates, as I said, back to the early days of the appearance of the UFOs. (Blocking is also a well-known feature of human-too-human hypnosis)

As an old geezer, I find that not only are today's young people incrediblely ignorant of much world history, but that is especially true of UFO history. If you want to up-grade yourself, go to a used book stores and find the old books on UFOs, from back in the 1950s and 1960s. All in all, the average young person seems to have little understanding of the UFO history and interactions with humans except what comes across in TV "docs" on the subject that never get to the core problem of UFO interactions because it is simply too damned scary.

Your friendly government prefers to have it that way. That way, they can deny culpability and they can educate you in the manner they deem fit when the time come for revealing their version of what has and is happening.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Aliensun because: BTW Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

edit on 24-12-2011 by Aliensun because: You will find many of us contactees and abductees have the feeling that while we are participants in our world we also are "observers" of it.

top topics

join