It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The law of attraction available to all ATSers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi all ATSers,

Many of you may have heard about this one time or another, the famous "law of attraction". Some other people call it the power of the subconscious in other instances.

The reason I am posting this is because I felt that anybody on this website should be aware of how valuable this can be for an individual, and how great things can be done when used correctly.

As stated on a website talking about this law it is said the following:

“Simply put, the Law of Attraction states that you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to will come back to you. So, if you stay focused on the good and positive things in your life, you will automatically attract more good and positive things into your life.”

How exactly works the subconscious ?

Some main tasks of the conscious and subconscious mind.

Another diagram to show how much the subconscious has influence on who we are.

The word subconscious is made of two words. The first one is "sub", which means under, and the second one is "conscious" which is what you use right now reading this thread. So, no need to be a genius, subconscious simply means it is "something" underneath the conscious, which means you are not aware of it to a certain extent.

We all know it is part of ourselves but do not pay too much attention to it. Well, if you look at the second diagram, the one with the two circles representing the conscious and the subconscious, do not you see a difference of size between the two?

To me it seems like 1% is conscious and 99% is subconscious (approximately of course). Then, if this 99% account to who we really are, then it must be of some importance. But how to know what there is or modify what there is in the subconscious if it is underneath what we are conscious of ?

Well my friends, this where (if you want only) that your life might start to turn into a better one if you pay attention to what follows. I am not making any promises, but listen carefully and read with attention, it is really worthing it

This is where the law of attraction starts to come in. Did anybody ever heard the phrases "everything duplicates", "like attracts likes", "you life is reflecting exactly what your thoughts are" ? If not then consider these wisely, they are a starting point to understand how our brain works, simpler than many could think.

In order to start having a better life, start with the number 1 notion, most important of all, positive thinking. It relates also to "likes attracts likes".

Let's say you have a glass and start filling it with water. After you have put some to have it around half of its maximum volume, will you see it half full or half empty?

If you answered half full, you are on the right path and you understand on a simple example the simple start. If you thought the glass is half empty, then my friend it is a good start to maybe reconsidering your thought patterns.

Either way it does not matter because whatever we do/say, we learn from it, but seeing the positive in everything, on every way, even in the things you could not normally (yes these too folks) will enhance your life on every plan. If you are serious about this and want to truly experiment it, do not do it 3-4 times and say bah it does not work ... BZZZZZ ... big mistake, perseverance leads to excellence. It must become a habit, incorporated in your everyday actions and thinking patterns. How will you have a bad day if you see positive in everything that happens around you, even if the sky is falling down? You simply will not.

More to come, this is part 1.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Great contribution, I like it. =) Thank you.

There is also a great thread on this here: Law of Attraction

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Sorry,

I beg to differ.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If i'm filling an empty glass and i stop halfway, then i call it 'Half-full' but if the glass is full and i have a drink and stop half way then the glass is now half-empty...
It's more a matter of logic rather then having a positive outlook...
Jeebers, one look at my facebook wall and some it's profile updates is proof enough that i'm positive.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

You bother with the glass? What's wrong with drinking from the bottle? That way you avoid the problem, not to mention unnecessary washing-up.

ETA It's probably just my over-simplified male thinking. Not to mention I don't have a dishwasher.
edit on 24/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

It'd be really nice if this type of thinking worked.

It'd mean people with Parkinson's or leukaemia could concentrate them away. It'd mean the dirt poor could be as comfortably-off as those with their own homes and cars. Kids could *will* their parents not to fight and to stay together. Lots of good stuff...

The thing is, if you believe in the 'law of attraction,' all these people must deserve what they get through concentrating on bad things right? So when Mom's dying of a terminal illness and the treatments just don't seem to be working, well...she isn't focusing enough huh? Sorry kids, your Mom doesn't want to live or she'd get better. Hey homeless people! Stop whining and concentrate more!

I could mention victims of rape and abuse, but you probably get it already.

So if someone wrote a book about this and promised results, the blame for not *succeeding* is the fault of the customer and not the seller. It used to be called selling snake-oil.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

It'd mean people with Parkinson's or leukaemia could concentrate them away. It'd mean the dirt poor could be as comfortably-off as those with their own homes and cars. Kids could *will* their parents not to fight and to stay together. Lots of good stuff...

The thing is, if you believe in the 'law of attraction,' all these people must deserve what they get through concentrating on bad things right? So when Mom's dying of a terminal illness and the treatments just don't seem to be working, well...she isn't focusing enough huh? Sorry kids, your Mom doesn't want to live or she'd get better. Hey homeless people! Stop whining and concentrate more!

So if someone wrote a book about this and promised results, the blame for not *succeeding* is the fault of the customer and not the seller. It used to be called selling snake-oil.

It's not a matter of deserving what you get or not. In theory, yes if you have shreds of doubt you will not receive your results. Of course, it is very difficult NOT to have any doubts. That is kind of the concept though. No doubts. If you had 100% no doubts you will, in theory, be able to achieve anything you desire. We all have doubts though, don't we?

As for disease, it is now been proven that 90% of disease is caused by stress. Stress is caused by negative thought process. Negative thoughts are a result of being pessimistic. There are many examples of this, of course I will choose to use the one that most people will respond strongly too
When George Bush and his wife were in office they both developed thyroid disorders. Sounds like it would be contagious if they both got it, right? Well, no, it was just a result of being in a stressful situation. I'm sure being the President of the United States is not the most stress free job.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, do they not? Do the rich feel and focus on their abundance of money? Yes, and in return that attracts more. Do poor people focus on the fact that they have NO money? Yes, and in return they continually manifest their state of having no money.

As for your example of kids "willing" their parents not to fight, that is not necessarily true. They could, perhaps, manifest a life situation that would result in their parents not fighting but you can not simply change the mind set of someone else just because of your own intention. That goes against the golden gift of free will, what the "Law' of Attraction" is based around.

I know it may sounds like a harsh reality in where someone could possibly manifest their own ill-health but there is more truth to it than none. Accidents do happen, and no one is to blame anyone for their negative thinking in this day-and-age (or any age, for that matter). The good thing is we also have the ability to use that tool to our advantage. Turn your reality around.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It's not a matter of deserving what you get or not. In theory, yes if you have shreds of doubt you will not receive your results. Of course, it is very difficult NOT to have any doubts. That is kind of the concept though. No doubts. If you had 100% no doubts you will, in theory, be able to achieve anything you desire. We all have doubts though, don't we?

You might not be aware of it, but you are allocating blame and responsibility to people based on their 'doubts.'

As for disease, it is now been proven that 90% of disease is caused by stress. Stress is caused by negative thought process. Negative thoughts are a result of being pessimistic.

C'mon, this is ATS. You can't write a big statistic like that without being challenged. *Proven* and *90%* have just been plucked from thin air. What about environmental and genetic factors? Naturally, you might have a credible source for the proven 90 percent?

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, do they not? Do the rich feel and focus on their abundance of money? Yes, and in return that attracts more. Do poor people focus on the fact that they have NO money? Yes, and in return they continually manifest their state of having no money.

You're joking right? You're attributing the rich/poor divide to the rich being optimists? And you're blaming the poor for sulking about being poor?

The human history of social inequality and medical research all condensed into the notion that people get what they deserve.

ATS surprises me once more!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

90% of disease is caused by stress:
www.thenewwellness.com...
www.lxtaijiquan.com...
www.healthylife-healthyplanet.com...
www.healthy-lifestyle-features.com...
www.1sthealthinsurancequotes.com...
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
www.mylocalhealth.com...

As for being rich... It has nothing to do with "optimism" merely intent and focus.

"Optimism" is simply a means of manifesting happiness for yourself. If you were to equate being rich to being happy, then I suppose that would make sense. I, however, do not.

Nor am I attributing the "rich/poor divide" to this means of thinking. However, once you have money it is easy to obtain more money as you are focusing on the fact that you already have lots of money which, in theory, will manifest more wealthy abundance.

Again, as I stated earlier, it has nothing to do with deserving something. It is just how things happen and are. Everything in the Universe is, at its base-form, pure, raw energy. This energy resonates at different vibrations to manifest different things. Lower frequency vibrations create dense items, for example, like our 3rd dimensional world. Things of a higher frequency are less dense and can be un-comprehensible to us.

When you focus your intent on a certain "thing" your body will naturally start to raise or lower its vibration to match that item, which, in theory (again), would manifest the result into your life through the theory of "like attracts like".

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Linking a bunch of pseudo-scientific 'wellness' sites doesn't avoid the fact that stress is not proven to be the cause of 90% of disease.

It's a BS statistic with no academic source.

There are diseases that are incredibly infectious and you can't 'raise your vibrations' or 'focus' them away. Likewise there are people born into circumstances that all the focusing they can muster won't help them. To think otherwise is to ignore free will or the facts of life.

As much as some people want to believe they can change the universe by the power of their thoughts, it isn't the case. Telling someone that what happens to them is their own fault for being 'negative' or not focusing enough is lacking in human compassion and awareness. There are millions of people in hospitals and they aren't all in there because they think negatively. It's also so human-centric as to be absurd to my thinking. The universe isn't at the beck and call of a human's will to believe.

In terms of logic, there isn't any in the 'law of attraction.'

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31
If i'm filling an empty glass and i stop halfway, then i call it 'Half-full' but if the glass is full and i have a drink and stop half way then the glass is now half-empty...
It's more a matter of logic rather then having a positive outlook...
Jeebers, one look at my facebook wall and some it's profile updates is proof enough that i'm positive.

The glass is always half full.......... Half full of water, half full of air..........

I believe it does - it works very well for me. The examples you have stated show you do not have a proper understanding of how the Law of Attraction works.

It'd mean people with Parkinson's or leukaemia could concentrate them away.

In theory yes.

But what this would involve is believing with out any doubts of reservations that you will are better. Not that you might me better or could be better, but that you are better. You cannot have any doubts. Anyone with a terminal illness will be hard pressed to carry this out purely due to societies conditioning that conventional medicine is the only way. If ever you have the misfortune to suffer from cancer or anything else terminal see how easy it is for you. Despite what I say here now I would not even trust myself to completely believe that I am illness free without a second thought to the contrary if ever I was diagnosed with an illness such as this. Now do you see the problem....?

A child is also a different case also for they are for more responsive to the worries and doubts of those surrounding them. A child will never believe he or she to be better while everyone surrounding them is worrying for their life.

It'd mean the dirt poor could be as comfortably-off as those with their own homes and cars.

This is my story. I have been dirt poor, I have lived on the streets for a time and been a substance abuser. And the first thing I did was change my perspective on how I wanted my life to be. I first chose happiness, I first became as comfortable, if not more so than those with their own homes and cars all the while owning next to nothing. Now I have 2 university degrees, a job which is not only fulfilling but gives me everything and more than I could ever want on a material level, and a beautiful family.

Read this and this if you want a little more information.

Kids could *will* their parents not to fight and to stay together. Lots of good stuff...

It is one thing to influence your own life, it is quite another to influence someone else's. you cannot impose your will over others if it is counter to what they believe to be true.

Completely untrue and this comment only goes to show how little you understand a subject which you are so quick to put down. No one deserves terminal illness, no one deserves to be raped or abused. I have already explained terminal illness above.

In terms of victims of rape or abuse once again my next comments will probably seem controversial but to a small degree what I have said about influencing someone else's mindset or beliefs goes a small way to explaining this. If a rapist or pedophile believes that he can only get off sexually through committing such acts then there is not a lot you can do to counter this.

With the right mindset you can avoid falling victim, however most child victims of abuse do not even realize what 'sexual abuse' is, so how are they meant to avoid a situation they know nothing about. How many victims of rape go out at night 'knowing' they will not be raped. Very few I would say. Most sexual assaults are not perpetrated by random strangers anyway, they occur in the home or by those which the victim knows and trusts. It through the victims will that he/she is in a relationship with the people which commits these acts, and has no doubt suffered physical or verbal abuse in the past. Once you allow yourself to be subjected to this kind of domination, you have subconsciously said 'yes' to being the victim of other kinds of abuse.

Let me guess, someone gave you 'The Secret' dvd for your birthday a few years ago and you're still waiting for your 10 million dollar paycheck and a condo by the beach? You have obviously not read any reputable authors on the subject. But what you say is true, even if you had read any reputable authors it is not their fault you do not have the mental will to be the master of your own destiny. The fault lies entirely with you.

And snake oil for all intensive purposes probably did work to a certain degree. Ever heard of 'the placebo effect'. This effect is demonstrable proof that the Law of Attraction can and does work for those suffering from illness.
edit on 24/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You create your own reality. The universe is a mirror to your soul - if you don't like what you see, then change the reflection

These are not just pretty words. They hold more credence than the motivational posters with the background pictures of beaches at sunset and lush mountain streams they are constantly stuck on would lead you to believe. If anyone actually wants to gain a well-rounded understanding of how the Law of Attraction actually works then you need look no further than ATS. Here is the ultimate LoA thread which will pretty much answer all your questions. But just to quote the OP of this thread:

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Popular Misunderstandings of the "law of attraction"

In my opinion, there is a whole lot more to know about the subject than popular movies such as "The Secret" and "What the Bleep do we know" can show without falling away from the mainstream or becoming too lengthy. Here are some of the misconceptions that spontaneously come to mind:

"You can have everything you want"
This is such a simplified, mass-marketing-like statement that it can be said to be untrue. You cannot "have everything you want" since the mere act of wanting implies a seperation from that which is wanted. Make sense? There are billions of people wanting stuff all their lives without getting it. Id put "the law of attraction" this way: You can have everything you believe you already have". I´ll explain this in later posts.

"This is a brand new thing" and "This is a new new age thing"
Nope. Its not new at all. It used to be underground or "occult science" or "secret science". Take for example the 1930s book called "Thoughtforms" by Leadbeater/Besant (Theosophists) which teaches that thoughts can densify and become physical matter. But its even older than that. As far back as the 3rd Century kabbalists were talking about "visualizing things in order to create them" (see for example interpretations of the ancient book sefer yeritzah)

"All you have to do is visualize something for it to come true"
This is another simplification which, many will experience themselves, is not entirely correct. First of all, in the metaphysical-sciences, the purpose of visualisation is not to "make something happen", but to experience something as "already happening" and to get into a certain state-of-being, a certain frequency...which then attracts certain beneficial events. What most people do, however, is use visualisation of dreams out of a state of LACK of those dreams, in other words, in order to "make them happen some day". This is contradictory to the law of attraction though. Proper visualisation is not used to "make something happen later", but to FEEL the reality of something right now, to familiarize oneself with the overall vibe of a certain reality. Also, most only visualize a two-dimensional image in front of their forehead. This is much less effective than making the visualisation a three-dimensional, tactile, all-senses, whole-body ecstatic experience. It is not the visualisation that creates anything, but the energy/emotion/excitement which acts as a magnetic signal.

"Without action, none of this works"
This I have frequently read on forums and heard from people. However, "action" is not what the law of attraction is primarily about. If it were about taking action towards your goals, then this type of magical technique would not be magical at all but no different than the normal way of achieving something. Action is alright and action works because we have been conditioned to believe that action-towards-our-desires works, but the law-of-attraction does not necessarily require action (and if it does then only inspired action upon opportunities that present themselves after one has put creation-energy into motion). The law-of-attraction states that you get what you put out, that what you experience is a match to your overall energy-vibration. Therefore, everything you like and everything you dislike creates your overall energy-output (much of the two neutralizing each other before anything is created) and will reflect in your life experience.

"You have to think positive all the time"
The denial of ones and the worlds shadow sides has nothing to do with the real metaphysics of this and much more to do with immature and cheap variations of the law of attraction. A balanced being acknowledges negative and positve. The negative is used to learn what one truly feels/believes. Negative feelings for example, are an indicator of having strayed off one´s inner path, the path one´s soul has chosen. Without these negative feelings you would be without any sort of navigation in life, without any sort of free will to choose what is right and wrong for you. Suppressing negative feelings equals suppressing the very path to the positive side of the pendulum. What you resist will persist. The expert therefore allows and utilizes the negative while shifting to the positive (sometimes using the neutral zero-point as a stepping stone to the positive).

So, this is how it works

For naive and childlike beginners it works just like they say it in the movie "the secret". It works like magic until the cynical, questioning, skeptical, worried mind kicks in. After the excitement and novelty has worn off, this is how it, imo, actually works:

Focus. Something is focussed on, until it becomes familiar. The familiarity with it builds trust and the attraction of "things like it", things similar to it.
Focus can be applied in many different ways. One can look at something out there in physical reality or in here, in the mind. One can write about it (writing being even stronger than thinking), speak about it, listen to others speak about it, see it, touch it, feel it, do it, immerse oneself in it (whatever it is one wants to attract). But this is all done in the sense and tense (present tense or past tense) of it already being real, solid, substantial, important, normal, appreciated (rather than needed, wanted, longed for). Basically, one focusses for while (in this manner), and then "lets go of it". "Letting go" not in the sense of loosing interest, but in the sense of no longer requesting or requiring it (afterall, you have to pretend its already real).

And thats that.

edit on 24/12/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
'The Secret'
'The Law of Attraction'.
Great reminder thanks but none of it is new and none of it is rocket science.
Motivational trainers and sales trainers have been banging on about this for decades. Except it was called 'The Power of Positive Thinking'.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

You might not be aware of it, but you are allocating blame and responsibility to people based on their 'doubts.'

It is not their 'doubts', it is their mindset which is to blame. It is their unconscious acceptance of of their circumstance which is the cause. There is no blame, but yes it is their responsibility. The world abounds with rags to riches stories. What changed? In very few circumstances does it have anything to do with 'luck'. What changed was what they wanted out of the world and also how they perceived the world. Whether you believe in the Law of Attraction or not, you will find very few people who wont agree that if you want to stop living like a bum on welfare, then it is up to you to do something about it.

You're joking right? You're attributing the rich/poor divide to the rich being optimists? And you're blaming the poor for sulking about being poor?

The human history of social inequality and medical research all condensed into the notion that people get what they deserve.

ATS surprises me once more!

You misread what Dylan said. It is not about being optimistic or not. Once again it is the mindset these people possess.

Linking a bunch of pseudo-scientific 'wellness' sites doesn't avoid the fact that stress is not proven to be the cause of 90% of disease.

There are diseases that are incredibly infectious and you can't 'raise your vibrations' or 'focus' them away. Likewise there are people born into circumstances that all the focusing they can muster won't help them. To think otherwise is to ignore free will or the facts of life.

I make no comments about the links provided. I haven't even bothered reading them. But I will say there is little doubt within the medical community that people with stressful lives suffer far more illnesses and diseases than those that do not. But this has little to do with the discussion at hand.

I have already commented on illness so I will not repeat unless you require further clarification. But there is no one who cannot change the circumstances of their lives for the better. I do not see how free will has anything to do with this and would be interested to know what 'the facts of life' are regarding people being condemned to forever live in the circumstances they are born into.

As much as some people want to believe they can change the universe by the power of their thoughts, it isn't the case. Telling someone that what happens to them is their own fault for being 'negative' or not focusing enough is lacking in human compassion and awareness. There are millions of people in hospitals and they aren't all in there because they think negatively. It's also so human-centric as to be absurd to my thinking. The universe isn't at the beck and call of a human's will to believe.

Once again this only goes to show how little you know about this subject. It has nothing to do with thinking 'negatively' or 'positively'. You completely over-simplify something which is not even really that complex.

In terms of logic, there isn't any in the 'law of attraction.'

What is this logic? That you cannot change your circumstances for the better? That if you are born into poor you must remain poor?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

It is not their 'doubts', it is their mindset which is to blame. It is their unconscious acceptance of of their circumstance which is the cause. There is no blame, but yes it is their responsibility.

Okay. So a black family in '30s USA could blame their mind-set for living in poverty and segregation? The dirt-poor barrios of Sao Paulo are occupied by negative-thinkers? Hospital wards are full of mindless wasters who can't be arsed to think positively?

Likewise, medical science is a con when what people really need to be doing is asking the Universe for help and thinking positively? To me that puts us right back at blaming the sick and dying for being negative. It presents victims of prejudice as victims of their own mind-set too doesn't it?

. The world abounds with rags to riches stories. What changed? In very few circumstances does it have anything to do with 'luck'. What changed was what they wanted out of the world and also how they perceived the world.

There's a gulf of difference between what you and the OP are saying and the effects of motivation. Being motivated helps and doesn't require mystical forces and/or higher vibrations.

I have already commented on illness so I will not repeat unless you require further clarification. But there is no one who cannot change the circumstances of their lives for the better. I do not see how free will has anything to do with this and would be interested to know what 'the facts of life' are regarding people being condemned to forever live in the circumstances they are born into.

Let's not be obtuse here, the 'facts of life' relate to something like a Rwandan genocide or the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918. Some of you would tut sadly and bemoan their lack of motivation, their negative thoughts and sheer laziness in not 'focusing' their way out of it. Where does the efficiency of a virus come in to play in your universe of wishful thinking?

Once again this only goes to show how little you know about this subject. It has nothing to do with thinking 'negatively' or 'positively'. You completely over-simplify something which is not even really that complex.

Maybe you could point me to a decent research paper on the subject of the Law of Attraction? It really needs to be explained to me because it seems like the absurd creation of a person with narcissism and notions of solipsism. It seems to have no logical integrity beyond dumb homilies like 'If we try really hard we can all be successful.' It's bumper-sticker inanity for the shallow and has the social conscience of the average 'self-help' book.

What is this logic? That you cannot change your circumstances for the better? That if you are born into poor you must remain poor?

You're going round in circles here...just like the Law of Attraction.

I say motivated progress in a material world and you say mystical force of attraction. What's intriguing is how many of the spiritual and enlightened folks of ATS can't comprehend why this type of belief-system would be offensive to so many people. Hey, famine victims! Stop whining. Yo innocent prisoner! Get focused dude! Hey terminally ill children! Get out of bed, take out the IVs and go play. Persecuted minorities? Jesus, what the hell are they complaining about?!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Actually it does really work. I have had some proofs in my life reaching from point A to B where without my positive thinking it would not be possible. I had a sinusitis and did not needed any drugs to heal it, only my own mind. By the way did you ever heard about the placebo effect? Many people healed without having any real medicine and for some cases these diseases were cancer.

Yes the dirt poor can be as comfortable as any human but if he is dirt poor I am ready to say his thinking has not been taking enough seriously in a positive manner to have it taking him out of where he is.

You must make a difference between a want and destiny, concerning the mom of a kid who die, it is not because one did not get his wishes accomplished through the law of attraction that it does not work, this is funny
. Destiny has its own part, but that is a whole another debate. The real point about this example is that if for example my mom would die I would try and I say try (because this is not easy at all) to see the positive aspect which could be how far reaching this event could be on others. It could bring the family more close together. In a case of illness having her fighting until the end, positive thinking makes you see an example of determination.

Did you ever see how strong morally and mentally are these children thereafter it happens? Did you ever see how much of an example of mental strenght these are? There is a constant struggle between darkness and light. In every good there is bad and the opposite is just true. The law of attraction does not mean it will make the world pink. It simply states that with proper work it will bring the bearer what he wants but only and only if it is not affecting the higher purpose of anything aside his life, which is the destiny of others.

As I said the complete opposite of what you just wrote, I will say it again, I do not promise anything. I think you should try it instead of denying it by the outlook of it being outside of your own logical "scientific possibilities" box of what you can achieve with your own mind.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Thank you for saying this, I did not bother searching about it in the search option.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This type of comment is just a no need for argument. I feel an attempt at disinfo here. Saying it is ** does not mean it has nothing positive to bring in.

There are diseases that are incredibly infectious and you can't 'raise your vibrations' or 'focus' them away.

Maybe you can not, but some people are well able to do this. It is not because yourself as an individual is not in a state of being a psychic or having healing abilities, that nobody can do it. It is like saying I saw a UFO and a UFO is a flying object so every flying object is a UFO. It does not make sense according to me.

Instead of being close minded why do not you try it for yourself? To be honest proving something is not the point. When I made this thread I wanted to have this possibility for greatness available to all, simply.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
einsten expressed it beautifully:

There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I have had some proofs in my life reaching from point A to B where without my positive thinking it would not be possible. I had a sinusitis and did not needed any drugs to heal it, only my own mind. By the way did you ever heard about the placebo effect?

Sinusitis is usually a short-term problem - how do you know it didn't pass in the course of time without your special concentration? Did you know that the placebo effect offers short-term gains? The psychology behind it tends to be rather rational and doesn't refer to the intercession of an unknown force.

Yes the dirt poor can be as comfortable as any human but if he is dirt poor I am ready to say his thinking has not been taking enough seriously in a positive manner to have it taking him out of where he is.

More milk of human kindness? Picture a Third-World country and apply your Law of Attraction in that context. Picture a barrio, ghetto or council estate where there are no jobs? Can they 'will' them into creation?

So far you've dropped 'disinfo' and 'destiny' into the discussion and hold the belief that people deserve what they get. Deep down I suspect you aspire to being a dictator

Good luck with that!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join