It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traveling Along the Astral Plane

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I won't give you absolute answers because I don't have all the answers. However, many things are possible when in the astral as well as levels beyond the astral and that last phrase is just my take after being there.

In my basic outing which were induced by myself, it was just being in and out, something like what you experience. But then like many here, there are those outing where you try and fly, yet are constrained by your belief this is not possible, I have been there a lot. Also you will see other night wanderers, those whom are not aware they are out and and about, they don't even notice others it seems.

Then we get into other levels, and that is where others define what we are out for, they have the agenda and yes a few might not be nice, but stand up for yourself, you have more power than you know. Some of the nice guys, you can define them however you like, angels, alien etc. are there for your personal growth. I have been shown my soul at one time and told it was "a sacred thing". On another this summer, and angelic chick gave me a message and on another, I was next to a higher power watching my soul again, it suffered, quite amazing, you would call it God, being a church person which is just fine. This being was full of acceptance and love and gave freely of it.

Now to the negative. I have fought off some being since childhood on that level. I knew it to be evil, yet it looked like a nice uncle figure which I finally took into an alternate level and sent it down to a lower vibrational level and elevated myself higher, if that makes sense. Also I encountered what may have been a negative when I tried to see what was messing with my grand son, I was torn out of body into complete blackness. Not to worry, manifest what you need if this occurs. I manifested sight and light, which allowed me to see and I found my way out of this tall building which was abandoned. What was interesting here, was when I got to street level, I encountered this heavy, dirty glass door and could not open it. Thus, for the first time decided to just walk through matter. I was awesome to feel yourself melt through glass.

On another occasion, I forgot my limitations and decided to visit a nearby star, but ultimately was stopped by a barrier which I could have gone beyond, but it scared me into stopping. I posted this on ats some time ago. Also one of the guys calmly warned me not to try and breach it. There is more, but it is complicated and does not abide by the rules of this three D world of ours.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth

I live in a church, can negative beings come to one? I'm sure I'll see alot of souls, but will any try to harm me or is there something about churches that is sacred?

A church/building is just that a building. Over the years people have gotten brainwashed into thinking that a "Church" is a building. It's not. A "Church is actually the congregation of people that gather, not a physical place.

In conclusion, the church you speak of is most likely not filled with souls, what can happen is "Imprint" just like a video and sound recorder certain areas can hold images, pictures, and even emotions, some people are sensitive enough to pick up those so called "imprints" or vibrations.

If you feel you have found a lost soul, send it love, light and compassion, if it chooses to acknowledge the gift you have sent then you have opened the door for the entity seeking the light, otherwise just leave it along.

Would you want someone bothering you if you didn't want to do something of your freewill?

Sooner or later we leave our physical shells and return to our original state.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I too, don't have all the answers, but I know a few.

Firstly, there are Nine levels to the Astral Plain. The First Plain is all around us and is physical. We have friends, loved ones, families with children and grandchildren. Generally, we are happy here. Unfortunately, we grow old and eventually we die, leaving everything and everyone we have ever loved, behind.

We used to be taught from an early age that when we die, we go to Heaven which is generally regarded as the Ninth Astral Plain. We all aspire to reach the Ninth - much like salmon returning to its spawning grounds but and it is a very BIG but, depending on how we lived that life, our deeds or misdeeds predetermine whether or not we actually reach the Ninth Plain.

A great many people believe in reincarnation and that is the reason, because until we have reached the Ninth Plain, we are not fully enlightened and so must re-live our lives in order to gain that experience and enlightenment that will allow us, eventually, to reach the Ninth Plain.

We all travel in the Astral Plains. This is how we dream. Our soul, spirit or ka leaves our body and travels along or in the astral plain as we dream, experiencing physically what we are dreaming about. (Contrary to popular belief, we all dream in colour and perhaps over a million times a second, that is why we can never remember everything about our dreams - there are so many of them)

The feeling of déjà vu is when you see, hear or experience something for the first time but, in the back of your mind, you know it has happened before. This is because you probably have, in your dreams. (This has happened to me twice and once with really startling results)

As we progress along or through the astral plains, were become more adept at seeing and doing things in various ways, shapes and forms.

But all is not sweetness and nice and there are dangers in the astral plains, as in real life. This is why people die in their sleep. Their soul, spirit or ka cannot re-enter the physical bady due to some terrible event in their dreams.

This actually happened to me and as far as I can remember, I felt compelled to go in to a room at my old boarding school which I knew held danger within. I remember my breathing becoming more and more shallow as I struggled to breath and I was semi-conscious. I know someone was physically shaking me by my left shoulder in my dream and, as I gradually woke up I saw a figure standing over my bed, shaking me by my left shoulder! I shouted "who the FFFF are you?" and the figure disappeared.

(When I related my experience to my mother and described the person as wearing a WWI British Army uniform, she explained that it was probably my Uncle Jack who had died at the Battle of Paschendale in 1917)

It may be of some comfort to you, to know that most if not all souls are peaceful and loving. Poltergeists are just souls trapped between astral plains who want our help in passing over - a bit like Patrick Swazee in the film Ghost.

The Art and Practice of Astral Projection by Ophiel may also be of some use to you.

edit on 24/12/2011 by luxbaclos1 because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This is a very interesting thread, and even though it is not mine I want to thank the people who have contributed! Some of this I knew and others of it I didn't - but that's what life is all about - learning.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

OK, you sound sincere, so I will help you. First thing to do is protect yourself. It really doesn't matter how you do this, as long as you sincerely believe it will work. I wear a Pentagram, no Inferior can pass through it, it confuses them. I have it charged with White Light to act as a shield.

When you walk up there, walk with confidence. Know that you are powerful, and strong, and have protection. One can actually learn how to manifest material objects, and be able to manifest weapons, but I never felt the need for this.
You will see everything, all of the Thought-forms of humanity, for even though most do not know it, their very thoughts create matter on other dimensions/planes of existence. You can see Santa, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, your long dead relatives, various Inferiors, various fake Gods, and other things one cannot define. Nothing here can bother you unless you allow it. Fear is food to the Inferiors, so show no fear.

Upon leaving the physical body, you decide on the first destination. Upon a successful transfer, you will go immediately to your place of desire. Remember, if your place of desire is in the 3rd dimension, you can see people, but they cannot see you. In the higher dimensions, they can see you, unless you are cloaked. After just a short time, you will find yourself drifting away from your original destination point, to other places. You will have no control over this, not until you have a great deal of experience.

I am not as able to AT as much as I used to, but still do on occasion. I have seen many things above and beyond simple Earth based things, I have seen other inhabited planets, spaceships, monsters, and a lot of beings. I once came onto these three Gold Kings, who were running some king of machine, and I have appeared on board Alien spacecraft. You can never stay on these for long, they are on to you right away. If something happens, and it will, you may be slammed violently back into your body, producing a condition known as "psychic shock." It is not pleasurable, believe me. There are some powerful entities out there, way bigger, and way more powerful that you. But the thing is, humanity is special. I really cannot explain that, but I don't think any of them could destroy us, even if they wanted to. Some treat you with awe, and respect, I have been bowed to before.

Be sure this is something you want to do, friend. If you have been made afraid of demons, devils, satans, religious things like that.....don't try it. Your fear will really get to you fast. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here are a few things I should have posted yesterday, but it did not cross my mind, so here they are now.

About the sight, me and most people I have talked to have 720 degree vision. That means you can see front, behind, both sides above and below all at the same time. Not everyone has it at the beginning, but it can be developed easily just by willing it. It is disorienting at first but awesome when mastered.

When researching this you will find many many inconsistencies, like many people see angels, and then many don't despite looking for them, many people can reach the stars while many cant, and all sorts of such stuff. The main thing being that you manifest your own reality, therefore what you see is made up of your own beliefs and thoughts.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm very very thankful for your response. Yes, I am indeed sincere. I actually dislike the people that just disregard this or take it for granted. Like, "Oh, this sounds like something cool to do...I want to do it and tell all my friends and they'll think I'm cool." I'm not like that. I'm just doing that for selfenlightenment. For myself. I mean, if that's selfish....then I'm selfish.Sorry haha.

Thank you very much for your advice. I'm going to listen to some binaural beats and meditate later today. I can't wait to see if I can project. This is going to change everything to me.

Love is the way, I can't wait for this journey.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I'm very very thankful for your response. Yes, I am indeed sincere. I actually dislike the people that just disregard this or take it for granted. Like, "Oh, this sounds like something cool to do...I want to do it and tell all my friends and they'll think I'm cool." I'm not like that. I'm just doing that for selfenlightenment. For myself. I mean, if that's selfish....then I'm selfish.Sorry haha.

Thank you very much for your advice. I'm going to listen to some binaural beats and meditate later today. I can't wait to see if I can project. This is going to change everything to me.

Love is the way, I can't wait for this journey.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

OK, you sound sincere, so I will help you. First thing to do is protect yourself. It really doesn't matter how you do this, as long as you sincerely believe it will work. I wear a Pentagram, no Inferior can pass through it, it confuses them. I have it charged with White Light to act as a shield.

When you walk up there, walk with confidence. Know that you are powerful, and strong, and have protection. One can actually learn how to manifest material objects, and be able to manifest weapons, but I never felt the need for this.
You will see everything, all of the Thought-forms of humanity, for even though most do not know it, their very thoughts create matter on other dimensions/planes of existence. You can see Santa, the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny, your long dead relatives, various Inferiors, various fake Gods, and other things one cannot define. Nothing here can bother you unless you allow it. Fear is food to the Inferiors, so show no fear.

Upon leaving the physical body, you decide on the first destination. Upon a successful transfer, you will go immediately to your place of desire. Remember, if your place of desire is in the 3rd dimension, you can see people, but they cannot see you. In the higher dimensions, they can see you, unless you are cloaked. After just a short time, you will find yourself drifting away from your original destination point, to other places. You will have no control over this, not until you have a great deal of experience.

I am not as able to AT as much as I used to, but still do on occasion. I have seen many things above and beyond simple Earth based things, I have seen other inhabited planets, spaceships, monsters, and a lot of beings. I once came onto these three Gold Kings, who were running some king of machine, and I have appeared on board Alien spacecraft. You can never stay on these for long, they are on to you right away. If something happens, and it will, you may be slammed violently back into your body, producing a condition known as "psychic shock." It is not pleasurable, believe me. There are some powerful entities out there, way bigger, and way more powerful that you. But the thing is, humanity is special. I really cannot explain that, but I don't think any of them could destroy us, even if they wanted to. Some treat you with awe, and respect, I have been bowed to before.

Be sure this is something you want to do, friend. If you have been made afraid of demons, devils, satans, religious things like that.....don't try it. Your fear will really get to you fast. Good luck!

Wow Autowrench - amazing! I wonder, have you created a thread to tell stories about things you've seen and people you have encountered? I would love to know more. Have you learned any universal truths or knowledge that might be especially interesting? I would love to hear your stories.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
Can I really save lost souls?

Souls can best be seen as perfect so they can never be lost. The manifestation of a soul can convince themselves they are lost and then they are and only they should be able to convince themselves otherwise. Another can at best only be a reminder of how things can be better. No soul should have the power over another even if it appears to be for the greater good.

Last one. If I encounter a negative being that wants to harm me, will I feel pain?

If you are truly convinced you will then your expectations will make that so. But if you understand you are moving your own energy or pressing your own buttons then no.

Also, is there a way out of it other than returning to my body? I was also told that not having fear of them makes them go away. Can I just go somewhere else, like will myself to a new location and not have it follow me?

Thank you for helping!

If you are worried about this perhaps you should devote more time working on yourself and your own mental defenses so you gain confidence such things never happen. Expectations can be a great power but also a great weakness. Lesser beings will not follow you simply because they can't, the higher ones have an uncountable number of places to go to although some might have interest in you simply because you are from earth.
edit on 25/12/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Wow Autowrench - amazing! I wonder, have you created a thread to tell stories about things you've seen and people you have encountered? I would love to know more. Have you learned any universal truths or knowledge that might be especially interesting? I would love to hear your stories.

I have talked about it a few times. I figure what I see is for me, not everyone, and I really think everyone who goes to the Ether will see something different than I saw. I think I saw an Angel one time, it was about 80 feet tall, and was moving like a fast freight train. I have seen so many things it would fill a book to tell it all.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
some might have interest in you simply because you are from earth.
edit on 25/12/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Is that true? Are we highly revered everywhere else? I know of a person that said he felt both polars. He said he has truely felt blessed to be in the presence of other beings, he even bowed to them. Then he's had the opposite where people have bowed to him.

Also, last night I pulled my head out of my earthly body and peeked around.
Baby steps guys, baby steps. haha.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Wow, this looks like an interesting thread. Now I am actually intrigued. So, how exactly does one start to astral travel? Where do you begin? How can you achieve that?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1010011010
Wow, this looks like an interesting thread. Now I am actually intrigued. So, how exactly does one start to astral travel? Where do you begin? How can you achieve that?

Might I suggest that you get a book or two on the subject matter, and perhaps some music, or other sounds that will get you into the deep meditative state it takes to do this? Take you time, and learn your lessons well. Anyone can do this.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by 1010011010

Might I suggest that you get a book or two on the subject matter, and perhaps some music, or other sounds that will get you into the deep meditative state it takes to do this? Take you time, and learn your lessons well. Anyone can do this.

Are there any specific books that you would like to recommend? And how much time do you need to spend "practicing"? I'm asking that because I'm studying at a very demanding university and don't have a lot of spare time.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm studying at a very demanding university and don't have a lot of spare time.

I understand completely. How about a few links instead?

The Dalai Lama has said that “consciousness can be trained to leave the physical body”. Studies have suggested that up to 5% of Americans have experienced some form of astral travel. And scientific journals have documented experiments where participants can be induced into an out of body experience.

How to Astral Travel - Easy Astral Projection Technique You Can Master Fast

Astral travel basics

ASTRAL TRAVEL

Astral Projection: You Can Do It Too

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Thank you for the information. I'm getting really optimistic about this. It doesn't sound too hard and sounds like something I would very much enjoy. One question, though, is there a difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection? The question may sound silly but it seems to me that these two things have very much in common.

And one last question: Jerry Gross said that, if you have dreamt that you were flying and it felt very real, it was most likely an OBE. I had such a dream earlier this year, I think. Does that mean something? (That it may be easier for me to project, or something like that.)

Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Amazing thread full of interesting people.

I have struggled to progress myself, despite reading all of Robert Monroe's books, and listening to Idoser and Hemi-synch every night.

My plea for help with what progress I have made ended abruptly in another thread when someone suggested I give up '___'! I was thinking ATS wasn't the place for such a discussion until I saw this thread.

So can I ask the OP for help with the first stage - whenever I try to lift myself I just find myself straining my physical body. I have some experience lucid dreaming, and seeing cinema quality scenes in my head, but I can't control when it happens, and I am not good at visualising. Perhaps that is why I am not a natural at this.

The links autowrench provided may answer my questions, so thanks for those.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If you accomplish your goal, maybe you can tell all of us the answers. While you are looking, maybe you could find out a nagging question i've always had. why do ghosts have clothes on when they appear? Best of luck to you.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

if you have a lot of time on your hands there is another post here at ats. it was started by the river goddess -it is called conscious oobe`sare they real . there is plenty of info on oobe and astral travel to help you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join