It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 03: Saudi Santa SOPA Christmas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Getting Better and better Brian and crew. Star and flag for you.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Cool show once again and I agree with what AllUrChips said, they should be longer. I enjoy watching these.

Nice to see my thread got a mention too, lol. That was a nice surprise.

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Q: Why are the ATS Recaps like a bottle of fine wine?

A: They both get better with age.

This was the BEST episode yet!

You guys have about worked out all the bugs in presentation, you covered a record 6 different topics, and Brian, you are much more relaxed and easy going. (Note: Your body language is what separates the recaps from just a plain boring monologue of someone sitting at a desk drawling on about current events, into something that is "Above" awesome.) Keep up the good work.

No criticism can be produced this episode. What else can you say about a job well done?

However, I did have a few passing thoughts:

The u2u notifications are important to me. Not only do they give me a direct link to the show, they also save me the trouble of looking for it, and most importantly, tell me when a new episode is out. I'm sure other members agree.

The length is fine with me, under 5 minutes. I've also been downloading the episodes so family members members can watch on the network stream (and also for careful critique), and the footprint is still under 40mb. Pro: A few extra minutes, though, would allow you more time to cover more threads. Cons: Bigger file means more bandwidth usage. Another member made a comment earlier about his dialup? not working, so to include people who surf at lower than the best broadband speeds, and those on satellite connections who have limited bandwidth, would be considerations to ponder. There's also a delimiting factor on length when you consider these to be "recaps", as pushing the length too long would somehow turn these into a something akin to a "mini-movie". To be honest, I'd watch a half hour episode of the recaps, but I think that's getting outside the spirit of it, right?

Crunching out 3 episodes a week at 5 minutes per is a good milestone. Since I'll jump on the bandwagon with those who say a bit longer, I'd suggest you play with length times. Try a 7 minute episode, and watch the feedback. You are already cramming tons into a 5 minute video, so I'd be curious to see how much more you could add. Please don't make it over ten minutes, and please don't sacrifice quality for quantity.

Yuletide Greetings to all of you!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well done!!! Another fab video! I love your energy and its really coming along,

Im really enjoying these! Top stuff! and thank you for taking the time!
People dont get to see how much work is really put in behind those curtains

Looking forward to the next one!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've been waiting to come in and welcome you to the ATS Family Brian, and now that you've got several episodes finished I can tell that you'll fit right in. I have to agree with the rest of the membership that in this episode you were at your best and most relaxed.

Congratulations to you and ATS for continuing to give the membership new ways of getting the information out...!

Johnny

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Though I appreciate these works, I can't help but wonder whether the very important subject of electrogravitics will be brought up... IF We can release this technology from black ops, We can eliminate poverty on this planet, remove nefarious profit motive, strive for a Betterment Ethic (as opposed to a work ethic - the slave's ethic...use Your Human energy to enrich the elite slavemasters), promote organics, solve problems in the BEST way (as opposed to the cheapest or most profitable),eliminate most waste, distribute food according to need (as opposed to profit), and free Humanity to follow Their bliss within the three Laws.

Does ATS have any interest...?

More info: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

THAT'S enough to get you listed in the next recaps. Which brings up a new thought.....

Can members post topics that SHOULD be included in the recaps, and you work them into the weekly productions? That would be an interesting twist, members begging for attention, yet fuel for the show. There's a lot of complex matrices going on in that possibility.

User contribution to the recaps? Maybe a good idea, maybe not. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

THAT'S enough to get you listed in the next recaps. Which brings up a new thought.....

Can members post topics that SHOULD be included in the recaps, and you work them into the weekly productions? That would be an interesting twist, members begging for attention, yet fuel for the show. There's a lot of complex matrices going on in that possibility.

User contribution to the recaps? Maybe a good idea, maybe not. Thoughts?

I am not "begging for attention..." I am motivated by the desire for My daughter to grow up in the world My father initially promised Me that *I* would grow up in. I am motivated by the desire to free Humanity from poverty and war. Even if My name would disappear, if the INFORMATION comes out and Humanity is loosed from the bonds that the energy-scarcity/money control of the elite slavemasters presently hold... My work on the planet will be done.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Thanks for watching Flint2011! Have a great holiday!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Thanks again!

It looks like the wolf in your profile pic is having a good holiday too...The videos are getting easier and more comfortable for us and coming up with good recaps is what were going for.

Regarding the time length of the episodes, the intention was short, concise recaps that showcase the top important threads to interesting threads that may not be within reach of the new or average ATS member, something just not only on the front page either....and depending on the number of threads we recap we've been coming in around 4-5min - yes 10min would be wayy to long to be watching me for

Glad you enjoyed it - Have a great holiday!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Mr. JohnnyAnonymous!

Big fan - keep up the investigating! Thanks for watching! Nice welcome note...Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
That was kinda fun....where is the tinhat contest...I've got some ideas.

As for the Saudi purchase of twitter, that is a no brainer..Twitter played a major role in Arab Spring uprisings....now they can shut it off any time they want~ can't win on principle, win with money~
edit on 24-12-2011 by scary because: more

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

You provide many threads to interesting topics....There are hidden gems all over ATS, thats why I have a hard time sleeping - just too much good information to read and comment about...I will check them out, any member's thread is open for being shown on ATS Recap. Keep an eye out!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scary

Links to each thread we discuss will be posted under the video...Here's the link to the thread. Looking forward to what you got to show off!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Happy holidays to you as well Brian. Maybe we will get some RECAP bloopers for the new year too
Keep up the good job Brian.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace

You provide many threads to interesting topics....There are hidden gems all over ATS, thats why I have a hard time sleeping - just too much good information to read and comment about...I will check them out, any member's thread is open for being shown on ATS Recap. Keep an eye out!

I do hope to hear commentary when You have finished.... [smile]

I know that electrogravitics IS the solution to poverty, profit motive, most crime (statistically ALL), and especially with a seed such as I suggest in The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform (linked in My sig if I failed to link it above...).
edit on 12/24/2011 by Amaterasu because: stupid malfunctioning spacebar

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Great job Brian!!
And you are why I prefer my job behind a mic in some secret studio in the ATS Bunker

You do an amazing job being in front of the cam!!

If you are home and online t'night...come give us a call on the show t'night!

edit on December 24th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I actually like these recaps, Thanks Brian!

Keep it up!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
These threads are iterations to legitimate US current attitude toward Middle East.

It is not any wonder if someone is paid to do that here.

So , these threads don't want to bring you to any logical state of mind.

I am sorry for the ATS getting this directions here.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Well, this guy should win the tinfoil hat competition
nice one.

This is much better, ATS.
These are the threads i'm talking about, and Brian is starting to rock

I do have one tip; have a montage of ATS threads in the backround, instead of that horrible white screen

edit on 26-12-2011 by playswithmachines because: Typo

<< 1    3 >>

join