It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 03: Saudi Santa SOPA Christmas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ATS Recap streams your way the friday before Christmas. In this episode, we spread knowledge on fun holiday facts and recap Santa threads that drove us to ask, does Santa really suck? We get interested in the Karen Silkwood story, its multiple angles as to what really happened and our curiosity from a comment posted today which asks, "Why do people just disappear without a trace?" Does the fact that a Saudi prince purchasing a strategic stake in Twitter worth $300 million make anyone believe he'll use it for spying? And the big story on the internet today, Go Daddy says they dropped support quickly for SOPA, well publicly anyway. So put on your tin foil hat, watch and comment in the threads below.

Thread
The ATSLive Tinfoil Hat Competition Ver 2.0

Thread
Dear Santa (you suck!)

Thread
The Santa Myth: Should we perpetuate the lie to children?

Thread
The Karen Silkwood Story

Thread
Disappearing People

Thread
Saudi prince buys $300M stake in Twitter

Thread
GoDaddy supports SOPA, plans being made for a 'move your domain day'
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Great show Brian!

I think you should make it a little longer! Im hooked now. Very nice job and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom
Could you stop sending these to my mail every other day?

I don't enjoy watching a video of someone talking about the topics that are already written about here on ATS.

Thanks a bunch.

How hard is it to just click delete? You act like your above getting messages. Do you own this site? I have a feeling with this attitude you wont be here much longer

PS Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Ya! Santa is a total fraud! who knew?

These latest 5 years he really sucked - never got anything from my wishlist!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

If you did get a ringa ding from the prince, would you play Santa to all the members and share the wealth or keep it all to yourself?
Like it so far... need more individual comments. Wanna hear me on TV.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I don't know what to tell you then.

Sometimes we just have to accept the fact that not all things work just the way we want them to.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
dear Brian, I am glad ATS chose to humanize the latest & greatest with your face great job. ho ho ho! I know a 10 year that was let in on the Myth of St. Nick he said,''I am glad that I thought he was real when I was a kid.'' we live in America, a predominantly Christian culture.Because this is a Fact, how could nurturing a belief in magic or giving harm a child in this culture. The messages of Christmas, Chanukah & Kwanzaa are positive. Children see examples: a)somebody might be watching you ....(this reminds us of angels too)
b)behave (lump of coal or gift)
c) family unites
d)energy in the air
e) places are dressed in light..
MERRY CHRISTMAS HAPPY CHANUKAH HAPPY KWANZAA MERRY FESTUVIS

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think Brian is cool, and these videos are the best ones yet on ATS. The style is loose and contemporary, but informative. This is not pretentious, and that's a good thing! Keep up the good work, Brian, nice job.
Merry Christmas, Everybody.......

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
All i want for christmas is more ATS recaps!!!!

Now i just gotta think of a catchy thread hhmmmmmm.

Bigfoot marries Stephen Hawking.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
People.

Please stay on-topic specific to the ATS Recap videos, and the topics discussed by Brian and crew.

The issue of announcement messages via ATS private messages has long since been covered.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

intrptr

I would def share the wealth! If he calls, you will be the first to know! I have a feeling that he might not call tho.

It's okay, he's got another year until xmas 2012! Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Nice soldier
Now report to your commanding officer HomerinNC for inspection.

I should set up my live cam for reaction posts lol I did an eye roll and made geez sound
, while my hubbby who was sitting beside me couldn’t stop laughing.

Another great RECAP thanks ATS and keep the mass u2u, yeah I don’t get much mail, and it’s like “ooh I have a letter” and there are two threads on this list that I have yet to read, so again thanks.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Well...after reading this thread, you might wanna do a skit on off topic posts...

These recaps are getting better everytime! May I suggest highlighting a thread from BTS once in a while ?

Great job, Brian & everyone involved.

Wishing you a very very Happy Christmas !

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I enjoyed this enormously, and look forward to the next. Evidently I miss a lot of threads and this acts as a good steering source...

Thanks cutie!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join