Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump Quits Rep Party(setting up his run 4 pres)!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, the "Donald" has changed his voter registration to independant as a prelude for a possible run as an independant. He won't decide til after this season of the "Apprentice" is over in May of course.

Didn't he pretty much do the same thing last year? Maybe all these dimwits the Republicans have put up, minus Dr Ron Paul, who Trump views as a joke, have only encouraged the "Donald" aka "Mr Vanity" to run?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

and...? Who cares? No one in their right mind... And quote that, "RIGHT" mind, will vote for a worthless, bankrupting, money wasting, divorce entrepreneur, bad hair styled crazy old man for anything. Sorry Donald, but you've been fired from this possible job, when... Well... Many times over.. When you act like a fool with your comb over..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
Well, the "Donald" has changed his voter registration to independant as a prelude for a possible run as an independant. He won't decide til after this season of the "Apprentice" is over in May of course.

Didn't he pretty much do the same thing last year? Maybe all these dimwits the Republicans have put up, minus Dr Ron Paul, who Trump views as a joke, have only encouraged the "Donald" aka "Mr Vanity" to run?

news.yahoo.com...

thats one less whack job in the Republican party, maybe the Repubs will get lucky and this will be the beginning of an exodus of nut cases from their party.

probably not though

ps i have always thought his wig is hilarious and god awful

ron paul 2012
edit on 23-12-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I agree about the "who cares" myendica, but apparently MSM thinks it's a "big story" , hence the FRONT PAGE of Yahoo homepage.

Go Ron Go!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The DONALD After his FAILED Presidential RUN ................FIRED..............UP ........LOL

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

and the MSM word is worth what? Lemme see if I have that much in my underwear drawer.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It's a step in the right direction - for the Republican Party.

The more they can cut away from these self-serving douche-bags the better.

But I'm guessing "The Douche-nalds" real motivation for running as an "independent" is to use his pretend campaign as a book-selling tour, which was all his Republican campaign existed for.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They got Trump as a back up ready to go if Paul wins the GOP nomination, splitting the GOP vote and giving it to Obama.

They're all strung by the big banks anyway.

His multiple bankruptcies spell out trouble very clearly for this nation. He knows we can print our own money to fund anything,just like how he can rack up all of the debt he wants and file for bankruptcy.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Not saying it's worth a s**t, but this is the news they will be reporting and shoving down the sheoples throats! I have Dish Network so fortunately I don't have to watch MSNBC, but am stuck with CNN and FAUX as my choices for 24 hr "news". Hence, that's why I mostly use the web for my news and the MSM for laughs. Except the MSM's treatment of the good Dr Paul is horrible.

Go Ron Go!!
edit on 23-12-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Maybe all these dimwits the Republicans have put up, minus Dr Ron Paul, who Trump views as a joke, have only encouraged the "Donald" aka "Mr Vanity" to run?

Those dimwits republican running for president (minus Ron Paul) would even influence Beavis & Butthead to change parties if Beavis & Butthead were ever to run for office. Either one of those cartoon characters would look like GENIUSES compared to those republicans!!

Anyone stupid enough to support any of them DAMN FOOL republicans (minus Ron Paul) should be rounded up into a rocket-ship and blasted off of this planet with a ONE-WAY-ticket outta here for good!!.

Seriously.
edit on 23-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One of the comments said, "He didn't quit, the Republican's said, You're fired".

LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
It's a step in the right direction - for the Republican Party.

The more they can cut away from these self-serving douche-bags the better.

But I'm guessing "The Douche-nalds" real motivation for running as an "independent" is to use his pretend campaign as a book-selling tour, which was all his Republican campaign existed for.

Careful,he might just jump on the Democratic ticket,being that their are alot of insanely rich Democrat's.

He would fit right in! (no pun intended)

Star for ya!
edit on 23-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please don't bother Obama on his hard-earned $4 Million dollar plus vacation in his "home" state as he clearly deserves it. BTW, enjoy the extended benefit of your payroll taxcut that was extended for a couple months so he could leave DC and go on this vacation!

Go Ron Go!!
edit on 23-12-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Did he take his model wife and unholy wig with him?
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
ETA Trump is a chump. And his TV shows.
edit on 23/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

ETA2 "You're fired!"
edit on 23/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
it's only fair. n.korea had kim jung il, libya had gahdaffi, now america gets donald trump.

just to see him utterly destroy what's left of america and the global economy would be worth the vote.

look at it this way, it's only 4 years.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

We knew he would if Dr. Paul got any mainstream traction.
I hope trump chokes on his wig.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would be worried but I don't think anyone is dumb enough to vote for him. One word alone should convince any voter to not vote Trump 2012...that word is ''bankruptcy''. Maybe his lack of popularity in the polls will knock him down a peg or two..probably not but I can dream.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Yes because Ron Paul is about to win Iowa which should launch him to front runner status. Trump is the ace up the sleave. Paul wins the nomination and Trumps runs indep to split the votes and hand Obama a second term. Anyone who cant see how obvious this is poltically blind.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
No one in their right mind... And quote that, "RIGHT" mind, will vote for a worthless, bankrupting, money wasting, divorce entrepreneur, bad hair styled crazy old man for anything. .

No one in their right mind would vote for an inept, unqualified, bamboozling, marxist 'community organizer' from the corrupt Chicago political machine who also happens to be a rabid racist (belonged to a 'blame the white man for everything' black liberation theology cult).

And yet America voted the twit in.

Don't be surprised if Donald Trump does well if he runs as an independent. Obama is a freak'n mess and sucks. Mitt Romney is being pushed down our throats and he's ... well .... nothing. Just nothing. However, Trump running as an independent on his business background could do well in this unending economic wreck. The guy is a circus preformer, but he knows business and that'll get him votes.

Console yourself with the fact that if Trump gets in (which he won't), but if he does that means Obama and Romney WON'T! And that's a good thing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There is ZERO chance that Trump could SPLIT any VOTE!!! Who would possibly VOTE for this idiot!?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join