It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man I'm Getting Old... Seven Years On ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I already sent one to you!! I guess the mailman must not have delivered it yet. That's the lazy, good for nothings at the Postal Service for ya. Send something and its liable to go missing. Thanks and you guys have a wonder holiday!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And we've oved all your posts gimme, and your friendship.

Happy anniversary D.

Z

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Happy Seven Years, Gimme!! It's been a wild ride...foh shizzle...now...where did my train of thought go? I keep losing track of it and end up getting railroaded by various threads and find myself always trying to avoid being kicked in the caboose...trolley not important anywayz...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Congrats bud 7 is a long time.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks MemoryShock Master!!! You're right it has been a wild and crazy ride over the years fo' sho'. Being railroaded by various threads.... sounds familiar!!

reply to post by zazzafrazz

Thanks zazz!!! I've loved keeping you guys company on those long nights of not sleeping.

reply to post by hillbilly4rent

I still can't believe that I have been here for seven years myself but I'm here. At first, I didn't really think that I was going to be here for long. Yet here we are seven years on down the line and I'm still here. It seems like the time has just flown by since I've been around ATS. I mean it feels like it was yesterday that I signed up for ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join