It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP President : "Ron Paul is no racist"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Dance4Life

Hopefully this puts all this garbage to bed and we can get back to the real issues on the campaign trail.
Very unlikely IMO. This was clearly made mainstream news at the time it was for a reason. Several polls have shown that Ron Paul was/is leading in Iowa. This newsletter has been brought up by several different MSM outlets several years ago, and they just now began to make it big news and give it lots of coverage once he was leading in Iowa. They clearly knew of its existence from day one, but only now brought it up.

Not at all. Those of us that have known this crap for a long time had no reason to talk about it. Know why? Ron Paul was just another old man with some old racist letters. There is a big difference between Ron Paul sitting around in 2002 and Ron Paul running for president in 2012.

See it used to be, "Did you hear about Ron Paul's newsletters?" would be met with "Who?"
See the difference?

in '07 Blitzer told Paul "this doesn't sound like the RP I know" so tell me, did he forget about this? because he's acting like he never heard of it. I think it's great though because when people keep asking him about it he gets to explain how Libertarians don't recognize groups they recognize individuals. That's what us RP supporters are, we are individuals not like the rest of you status quo lemmings.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
NAACP call the tea party racist they did not defend Kenneth Gladney when he was beaten down by SEIU thugs hell they called Kenneth Gladney a Uncle Tom. So Sorry NAACP dont mean crap. NAACP is just another 'EVIL" Lobbyist group
edit on 24-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The Naacp reminds me of a ground hog ,they only come out once in a blue moon.they have no credibility what so ever.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

“Knowing Ron Paul and having talked to him, I think he’s a very fair guy I just think that a lot of folks do not understand the Libertarian platform,” he added.

Asked directly if Ron Paul was a racist, Linder responded “No I don’t,” adding that he had heard Ron Paul speak out about police repression of black communities and mandatory minimum sentences on many occasions.

Straight from the mouth of the NAACP President. Hopefully this puts all this garbage to bed and we can get back to the real issues on the campaign trail.

What else do you have up your sleeve Gloria Bugger / CNN / Sanjay Gupta ( lol ) ?

Link

What people are confusing is the difference between a self acknowledged racist and a racist according to the mainstream values of the public. For example David Duke does not acknowledge himself as a racist nor does Ron Paul however the general public does both as being just that.

The NAACP as of late has become an anti-Semitic organization in the view of many. Ron Paul is an anti-Semite in the view of many. So this I am sure is a classic situation of "my enemy's enemy is my friend" at play.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join