It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAACP President : "Ron Paul is no racist"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Algernonsmouse

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

He ran for president last election and they brought it up then big guy. This is nothing more than a propaganda based smear campaign, and you are eating it up like candy.

No one was running for president in 2002, litte feller.
I never said he never ran before. I said you people just hearing about these newsletters now are the ones coming late to the party.
Nice retort to nothing I actually posted thought.

Last election was 2008, brother.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Dance4Life

Are you serious?

How do I know that this is true? How do I know the NAACP president feels this way? How can I possibly believe any of this?

Please use the answer, because he put his name to his statements. Please.

If you just bothered to read the source....It will tell you his name is Nelson Linder and if you bothered to google or youtube Nelson Linder regarding this topic, you can find a clip of him talking about Ron Paul on public radio.

ATS needs some facepalm smileys....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life

It's an accusation no worse than what Sharpton was spouting. Don't forget during that case he had to pay for defamation of character. Well actually he didn't he had a bunch of Black business leaders pay for it IIRC. But I will have to look into the matter more. I wouldn't want to accuse him of that.. just bringing it up because he is a pile of [SNIP]

Sounds like you really wanted to start a thread about Al Sharpton. How does that excuse Paul from publishing those racist newsletters again?
Either Paul wrote them himself or he has no idea how to run his own newletter.
You tell me.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

He was practicing medicine at the time these were written. If you have bothered to ever hear him speak about this he has published thousands and thousands of newsletters. He mainly stuck only to the Hard Money newsletters and didn't oversee the ones being printed at the time. He also admits negligence on his behalf because of the things that were written 'under his name.' What else can he do to convince you? Don't bother doing your own research though, just keep your TV tuned to 'Sanjay Gupta and friends.' AFAIK Sanjay Gupta is an authority on Ron Paul.

Forget al sharpton.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

He ran for president last election and they brought it up then big guy. This is nothing more than a propaganda based smear campaign, and you are eating it up like candy.

I never said he never ran before. I said you people just hearing about these newsletters now are the ones coming late to the party.

Last election was 2008, brother.

I know when the last election is. I think you and Tupac have gotten each other confused with your fake deflective responses.
When did I say the last election was any time other than 2008?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Are you serious?

How do I know that this is true? How do I know the NAACP president feels this way? How can I possibly believe any of this?

If you just bothered to read the source....It will tell you his name is Nelson Linder and if you bothered to google or youtube Nelson Linder regarding this topic, you can find a clip of him talking about Ron Paul on public radio.

If you understood what I was saying, you could have just read the source on Ron Paul's racist newsletters. You can find them published under his name.

Yes, you do need a facepalm.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Im so lost... go back and reread them.. perhaps I am mistaken, but I believe you are.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Your entire excuse is that publishing YOUR OWN NEWLSETTER is too complicated so he will really be able to run a country.

Thank you so much for that.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It is because it was a newsletter written by multiple people using his pen name.

It wasn't a sit down interview that was quoted. You can't really be serious?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Im so lost... go back and reread them.. perhaps I am mistaken, but I believe you are.

Re-read what? You are lost.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Your entire excuse is that publishing YOUR OWN NEWLSETTER is too complicated so he will really be able to run a country.

You > me

Have a nice evening.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It is because it was a newsletter written by multiple people using his pen name.

Without his permission? Against his will? In newsletters Ron Paul even took credit for publishing but you say did not?
Well you might need to prove ALL OF THAT.

It wasn't a sit down interview that was quoted. You can't really be serious?

What wasn't?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You > me

Have a nice evening.

Apparently if that is the entire excuse. It was HIS newsletter. The person in charge of it was HIM. You say that publishing a newsletter was just far too complicated for Ron Paul to do correctly.
Let me tell you what that does to convince me he should run anything other than a bath.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The interview with the president of the NAACP was an interview given by him. Quoted material.

Ron Paul DID NOT WRITE THE NEWSLETTERS. Do you see the difference now between a quoted interview and a newsletter that wasn't even written by the person in question?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

You speak in the style of someone that is paid to attack RP. So what is it you know so much about this man. give us some details, personal ones, since you seem to be so much smarter than all of us on the subject.

Please give it up for us. Details. Hopefully you can enlighten us with something better than what the media has been bringing, and that is the newsletters. We know about that already and it's not enough to convice us he's a racist.

And hopefully you have some documentation to go with it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Re-read what? You are lost.

No, you are sadly lost and I believe a shill.. but anyway.. here is the conversation..

That is why I said the last election was in 2008, because you made it obvious after 2Pac said "last election" you responded with something as utterly ridiculous as "there was no election in 2002" WTF that means?
edit on 23-12-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Are you serious?

If you understood what I was saying, you could have just read the source on Ron Paul's racist newsletters. You can find them published under his name.

Yes, you do need a facepalm.

Wow, blatant trolling:

1) asking for proof - yea I don't mind that
2) receiving the proof - yes that seems about what happened, I did tell you to read the link.
3) changing the subject completely and starting over the cycle of circular logic - uhhhhhh, you have some troll workshops to take.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

misdirection is a known troll tactic.

So is ignoring the subject completely when they know they've lost and re-cycling the original argument.

That is what he did to me in this thread. I don't mind though, practice makes perfect.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

To have the Head of the NAACP come out and say that IS a BIG DEAL ........They Usually say ALL White People are Racists ! ...........

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The interview with the president of the NAACP was an interview given by him. Quoted material.

You do know what "quoted material" means, don't you?
That means that there were some words that were put down with his name attatched as the source.

Do you get that?

Ron Paul DID NOT WRITE THE NEWSLETTERS.

Who did?

Do you see the difference now between a quoted interview and a newsletter that wasn't even written by the person in question?

Who wrote the newsletter because at this point the only name on them is Ron Pauls.

You do understand what quoted material with a name means, right?
You do understand what published material with a name means, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join