It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Prison?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusran
Well a rational person would take none of what TSOL espouses seriously either.

Coming from a person who believes that dolphins are highly evolved, I believe I am unfairly debating an unarmed person.

As you just said we are all ""fractals of light" of The Original Creator" so therefore we (in the spirit form) were created all the same. The physical form we chose to incarnate as is just a shell it is not our true appearance. So if I so chose I could theoretically incarnate as a human, a Zetan or a dolphin if I so wanted. In the physical form we chose we are subject to the conditions and thought patterns of that body.

The more intelligent souls incarnate into humanoid forms. Dolphins will never build bridges, start nations, cultivate farms, open up orphanages or join Internet forums. They are limited in physical capability because they choose to be so. The more intelligent souls choose not to be so limited and incarnate into humanoid bodies.

So maybe I have channeled a spirit that was once a dolphin.

AHA!

I knew it!

You can't save the world all the time. Everyone needs a break every once in a while. If the theory of the Big Bang is correct then we still have many billions of years before the universe collapses back onto itself. The lifetime of a dolphin is not but a blink of an eye in that time frame, these spirits still have plenty of time afterwards to save the world. All work and no play...

Shouldn't you be playing with your aquatic friends?

Sorry Earthscum, I don't mean to hijack your thread and turn it into an argument about the spirituality of dolphins.

Too late!

It is just one of my pet peeves to see someone dismiss an idea that is hard to swallow with their current belief system when they teach equally hard to swallow ideas.

Provide us with a cogent argument to prove the spirituality of dolphins as I have provided a cogent argument that all souls are pieces or fractals of The Original Creator.

If you followed the teachings of christianity or islam and did the same, people would be bustin you chops about now.

Yes, it is truly wonderful that we have something called FREE SPEECH. Most churches around the world are in a state of shambles due to internal corruption and their power base to destroy opposing points of view isn�t what it used to be -- which is also a good thing.

As the old frameworks lose energy, new frameworks of thought emerge to replace the old ones. This is a cyclical process. The timing of bringing these ideas to the public awareness is right on schedule.

People just seem to be very open-minded when it comes to new age ideas, which is a good thing (and yes I am including TSOL's teachings into the category of new age).

NEWSFLASH: If you haven't gotten it by now from my former posts (which apparently you have not), TSOL and Solist Mysticism are not New Age.

What they don't realize is that there are hundreds of theories out there that make just as much sense. The teachings of TSOL make sense but then again I've read a bunch of other theories that make even more sense. That doesn't mean the teachings of TSOL are not correct though.

I believe in an ecumenical focus, within reason. It would be great if dolphins were highly evolved. But I have absolutely no evidence in my many years of metaphysical investigation that that is the case.

Perhaps TSOL's teachings are the truth in this universe. But if not then those that believe in it will always filter their experiences through the belief and never come to the real truth.

Time will tell one way or the other.

If a christian has a spiritual awakening he will say "Jesus has saved me!" If a muslim has a spiritual awakening he will say "Allah has blessed me!" What they don't realize is that it is not Jesus or Allah but an experience that happens to thousands of people, in all different religions, all over the world. They are just filtering their experience through their belief and not seeing it for what it really is.

We say that that is the influence of Group Entities, not a deified personality.

Also, most of the time if someone experiences something that contradicts their belief system they will try to twist and distort it to conform to their beliefs. This is the downside to taking any belief system as truth, it prevents one from seeing the real truth. The real truth is that there is no truth... only theories which are subject to change at any moment.

Everyone must grow at their own pace. Some never will.

This is why it irks me to always see you subtly dismiss others ideas because TSOL says this or TSOL says that. In doing so you are claiming to know the truth when all you have is a theory. And those people that are seeking some kind of "truth" will admire your belief in TSOL and be roped into TSOL's belief system.

Solist Mysticism and The Society Of Light are not alone in dismissing the idea that aquatic life is highly evolved. I would be willing to bet that if you did a poll of everyone in this forum, that most would agree with us on that issue.

My point in all this rambling is... try to have a more open mind. To do otherwise would imply that TSOL already knows everything about existence, which from what I have read they do not. Just because they say something is impossible doesn't mean it is, it just means they don't yet know how or why.

I have done my metaphysical homework over a course of many years, stemming in this life to the 1970s, and have learned (and in some cases, relearned) differently. I attended many New Age and even Pagan conferences, and have also visited many Christian churches, Spiritualist churches and Metaphysical churches. Then there was Shirley McLaine�s very first New Age conference in the mid-1980s on the East Coast of the US, among other activities that I have gone to since then.

I am not speaking out of bias; I am speaking out of experience.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

When did I say I believed in the spirituality of dolphins? I said I READ it. Big difference. I've never incarnated as a dolphin nor have I talked to anyone who has, but I can see how it MIGHT be possible. Doesn't mean I believe it to be true I just consider it a possibility.

Now, you completely missed the entire point of my post. Overall it has nothing to do with dolphins, I was just using that to help in my point.

Go back and read it again when you are not so emotionally worked up.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

When did I say I believed in the spirituality of dolphins? I said I READ it. Big difference.

Let us examine EXACTLY what you stated:

According to most articles I have read, spirits that are of a higher spiritual progression, can incarnate into dolphins to live a relatively peacefull enjoyable life.

Sounds plausible to me.

This implies that you lean toward a belief (or harbor it directly) that dolphins are highly evolved.

This perception is probably why you harbor the plausibility of dolphins being highly evolved.

I've never incarnated as a dolphin nor have I talked to anyone who has, but I can see how it MIGHT be possible. Doesn't mean I believe it to be true I just consider it a possibility.

Past life regression research suggests that some people have had one or more lifetimes as animals. (I received my certified hynotherapy training in 1994.) So to say that there are those of us who may have had fins in a former life is quite possible. However, once the soul takes on a humanoid form, it rarely, if ever, goes back to animal embodiment.

Thank you for an entertaining discussion.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Still stuck on dolphins? Oh well consider this thread hijacked! I would further my point but I'm in a good mood and don't feel like resorting to personal attacks.

Thank you for an entertaining discussion.

Yes it is rather entertaining. So let us continue with this fun but pointless discussion of dolphins.

According to most articles I have read, spirits that are of a higher spiritual progression, can incarnate into dolphins to live a relatively peacefull enjoyable life.
Sounds plausible to me.

This implies that you lean toward a belief (or harbor it directly) that dolphins are highly evolved.

Touche. 'Plausible' was not the best choice of words there. Truthfully though I am 50-50 when it comes to the idea of the spirituality of dolphins. Don't have enough evidence to believe don't have enough to doubt.

This perception is probably why you harbor the plausibility of dolphins being highly evolved.

Just to clear this up, I have never channeled any spirit. That was just a theoretical.

Past life regression research suggests that some people have had one or more lifetimes as animals. (I received my certified hynotherapy training in 1994.) So to say that there are those of us who may have had fins in a former life is quite possible. However, once the soul takes on a humanoid form, it rarely, if ever, goes back to animal embodiment.

Ah but your quote implies that you have never met anyone with a past life experience as a dolphin. Probably because none of those people were spiritually advanced enough

The more intelligent souls incarnate into humanoid forms.

I think Bud and Porter Ricks might disagree here.

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!

Everyone loves the king of the sea,
Ever so kind and gentle is he,
Tricks he will do when children appear,
And how they laugh when he's near!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!

Just thought I would beat you to it and go ahead and post this song. You already had it copied into your clipboard didn't you?

Damn that was an annoying song, I liked the TV show though. Flipper was good people.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think Flipper was smart, Lassie was psychic.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What you read in typical New Age web sites is for you to take it or leave it....
I beleive in a few stuff and Some other Less. The important message in all this is that Unconditional Love will make youre life easier....I practice unconditional love, compassion and meditation and that helped me cure my blues. Life look better for me and that is what's important. Positive attract positive so be positive is the message new age is sending. Not bull# on dolphins and cristals...it's much more deep than that. I talk with my innerself, I protect myself from negative and it works, so try it

Love you all
Ameliaxxxxxx

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Amelia,

I agree that meditation is a very good tool and that unconditional love and compassion are very important to cultivate -- through Radiance.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Anyone practice that?

I think the ultra is to exteriorize.

Bode

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A very old post caught my eye. I reawaken it to inquire, albeit hopelessly, as to whether or not mister Earthscum's astral prison issue was ever resolved.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldeone

12 years ago lol - his last thread was 3 years ago - but may still be lurking.

Must have a trawl through the archives again - were some great old threads - also still miss the chat rooms.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Are many ATS members vanishing because so many ancient threads are being 'bumped' these days ?

black smoke shape of a griffin

The black smoke is a jinn so maybe the jinn made him have a fatal accident.

If the jinn is Shaitan class then the black smoke will either be occupied by red flames (fire elemental) or blue lightning (air elemental) whilst viewing the entity in the 4th dimension. This is possible when one has a dream within a dream.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join