It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock steady and not going anywhere soon; Ron Paul bests all Iowa candidates for the 4th time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Poll: Ron Paul bests Romney, Gingrich in Iowa for the 4th time

Congressman Ron Paul (R-TX), a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, bested former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich in an American Research Group of likely Iowa GOP caucusgoers Friday. Mr. Paul’s lead is small, but the Texas congressman pulled in 21 percent of the votes to lead the GOP pack for the 4th time in less than a week.

Mr. Romney, who has only beaten Mr. Paul once this week, is in second place with 20 percent of the votes. Mr. Gingrich, who was once the frontrunner in the Hawkeye State, garnered 19 percent of the votes to finish in third place.

Mr. Paul’s support has risen 4 percentage points since the American Research Group polled Iowa between December 8th and December 11th. Back in September, Mr. Paul was behind Mr. Romney, Governor Rick Perry (R-TX) and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-MN). Mr. Romney’s support has also increased since the American Research Group’s first December poll, while Mr. Gingrich’s support has dropped from 22 percent of the votes to 19 percent of the votes.

Mr. Paul was also declared the winner of three other Iowa GOP polls this week. Mr. Paul earned first place in Insider Advantage, ISU/Gazette/KCRG and Public Policy Polling polls of Iowa GOP caucusgoers.

As Mr. Paul’s Iowa poll numbers have skyrocketed so has the criticism of his connection to a series of racist newsletters in the 1980s and 1990s. Whether this part of the Texas congressman’s past will impact his Iowa poll numbers remains to be seen.

The American Research Group surveyed 600 likely Iowa Republicans caucus voters between December 19th and December 22nd. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percentage points.

Statistically tied for first, but when Paul was statistically tied with Gingrich they considered it a Gingrich win so two can play that game...

RON PAUL WINS AGAIN BABY!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
They can't stop him, Ron Paul (and his supporters) is a revolutionary BEAST.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
They can't stop him, Ron Paul (and his supporters) is a revolutionary BEAST.

That is a very big misconception. They can stop him and they are doing their best to stop him. It is our job to remain vigilant and make sure that the usual smear tactics, distractions, and misdirections do not work again. In the words of Hilary Clinton herself, "We are in an Information War".

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul is a powerhouse, and I can assure everyone here that an irrelevant antique article wrote by someone else that contains racial slurs isn't going to bring him down.

I saw some news articles mentioning the fervor of Paul supporters and the possibility that iowa may get 8 inches of snow before the caucus which will keep lesser enthused voters indoors, giving Paul an edge. I really believe he will take Iowa in a landslide.
edit on 23-12-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
'dog-speed' to Ron paul.
the only one that makes sense..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If we don't get this man into the White House it is over for America.
This may just well be the last chance we get to claim our freedom in a peacful way.
Let's not waste it.

I have a wife and kids and I'd rather not have to die defending our freedom and their future.

Here's to you my fellow Americans.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I have been on a page for the romney and Paul making the 10,000 signatures and people are pissed off perry didn't make it and believe Romney can win and think he will hold their values it is a real shame when they call Paul a joke too yet when you ask why they don't answer.

new topics

top topics

join