It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok wtf, did Anonymous just declare open warfare on International Banking?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by veubiah

The original video does appear to be from the V for Vendetta movie, and you are correct about the audio belonging to the black swan.

Am I the only one who realized that Natalie Portman was in V as well as in a movie titled The Black Swan?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
some observations

black swan. swan = cygnus, a constellation in the northern polar region of the sky. it's also called the northern cross.

it is situated above aquilla the eagle.

both cygnus and aquilla are above capricorn ( i'll explain why this is interesting in a bit)

possibly the reason for "swan is on the wing." but the "black" part is still a bit of a mystery, other than the fact it references portman's character and could be a reference to many things, from the black peoples to a black project to a hidden threat (black out) to a black friday event.

there's also a cross in the southern polar sky, called crux, the southern cross. it's below libra.

notice how in the original video (not the op version but the video the soundtrack was taken from), the entire event transpires on a shiny, reflective surface, so the events above are reflected on the shiny surface below.

in mystery speech this is talking about how the illuminated had a map of the ecliptic constellations mapped onto a globe of the earth. each constellation, starting from gemini at the straight of gibraltar, was overlayed onto the globe. this allowed references to constellations on, above or below the ecliptic line, to coincide with nations, continents or just specific geographical areas of the world. in the case of the black swan is on the wing, and the info i provided about its possible meaning, this would call up 3 possible geographical locations:

1. cygnus/capricorn = china / russia
2. crux/libra = mexico and possibly california.

there are your two crosses, one above, one below.

i could be totally wrong, of course.

it might also be a reference to "in charge of the eagle." the black cross is in control or in charge of the eagle. and the speaker in the video is letting us know that this black cross has the intention of gutting the country, bringing down the banking system, destroying wall street, and finishing the whole thing off with a good old fashioned massacre of epic proportions. perhaps he/she fancies himself/herself as a darth vader of sorts.

i think i read ats too much lol

and another possible theory. notice in the original video (not the op's), that his hand, which is totally silhouetted in black, slowly descends, thumb extended in the appearance of a big black bird, to stop the flopping coin, and once it does, it grabs the now unmoving coin between thumb and forefinger. the silhouette takes on the shape of a black snake as it grabs the coin in its jaws becoming its owner once again, like watching someone make shadow creatures on the wall, and the screen fades to all black.

for some reason, it keeps shifting back and forth between a yellow globe that seems to represent the sun, and a white globe, that seems to represent the moon, indicating time passage perhaps. each time the coin makes a revolution, you count another day, if in front of the sun, or another lunation, if in front of the moon. there's even a split screen at one point, where both the sun and the moon are in the same screen and both have coins revolving in front of them.

]
edit on 24-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

i think they need to quit the talk and just DOIT! stop the banks for god sakes! its suicide but for god sake liberate us from the madness! take down the federal reserve and the majpr global banks, then the rockerfellas, then all the cabal! doit and get on with it before they find them, but its suicide, im interested to hear what happened with the columbian drug lords or mexicans, who ever it was who kidnapped the ANNON member. someone inbox me if they know.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I think that the obvious answer to this would be that they paid an actor to record a digital audio recording of a transcript and dubbed it in, they wouldn't want any contact with the person that dubbed it so it couldn't be traced to anyone of importance.

I wouldn't take anything from this...

Jaden

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I don't understand why people cannot grasp the fact that Anon is a COLLECTION of people...There is no one person or group, it's just thousands of people with expressed views and opinions, anyone can post as 'Anonymous" that is after all what it's about.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
We can only hope so, power to the people IMO, the bankers and there bonuses make me sick to my stomach

Rant in progress

To be honest with you, its not justified in the slightest what they get payed, i don't care what they do, i dig holes for a living all over London laying mainly central London, i lay broadband ducting, for most of these big banks, i'm pretty sure none of those coke addict nancy boy banker would last a day with me, yet they get 10x what i get and for failing to do there job, before that i was a riflemen/Infantry in the British Army, i'm also pretty sure those over payed bankers wouldn't even make it out of training let alone get in, they get bailed out for failing by the HARD WORKING tax payers, for doing literally FA, while the 99% have struggled and some even lost a whole lot more, these muppets are laughing all the way to the bank, and frankly it absolutely disgusts me, you could literally train a dog to do what they do given enough time,

I see these bankers everyday and they walk round like they are kings, smug as F*** walking down the road like they are a class above everyone else like they own the place or something, the start of december we did a 200mtr stretch of cable up to there building and just as we was next to there building we had to drill into there basement, and they had the check to come out and tell us we was to loud with our tools jackhammer cord drill compressor etc etc, i literally threw down my shovel and said, i tel you what if you come out again, i'll get a zip tie and keep the jack hammer going all day banging away in the hole if you don't F*** OFF, i'm not sure if you even realise but this internet we are laying it going into your building, its FOR YOU you moron, they soon move along and stopped coming out

Anyway i guess you get the picture i can't stand them and there egos, sorry guys i deal with them everyday they really do think they are a class above,

ANYWAYS

Attention All ATS Memebers

I would like to use this post to wish you all a very Happy Christmas & A Happy Happy New Year, have a good one guys, with love from England x

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86

i think they need to quit the talk and just DOIT! stop the banks for god sakes! its suicide but for god sake liberate us from the madness! take down the federal reserve and the majpr global banks, then the rockerfellas, then all the cabal! doit and get on with it before they find them, but its suicide, im interested to hear what happened with the columbian drug lords or mexicans, who ever it was who kidnapped the ANNON member. someone inbox me if they know.

Last I read they dropped it since the person was returned. Kind of makes you wonder more about said group. Anon keeps saying good things, but anyone can give good advice. But this one sounded much more like a call for violence. Just MHO

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Great post but what is the meaning of ''cosmic intervention''?A grandiose statement from a subtle group.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The words belong to Les Visible and are from one of his blogs here Reflections in a Petri Dish

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Oh snap.... The Rothschild's better watch their back, Anon is coming after them....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by davidgrouchy

'Anonymous' has outed banks, individuals and even some parts of the government but... they chose NOT to reveal the Mexican drug cartels that have been on a killing spree. Today, three Americans; a mother and two daughters, joined the hundreds... nay, thousands of Mexicans who have died at the hands of the drug lords that Anonymous is basically protecting...

The story is located here:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

So much for this brave and noble gang of hackers.

Lets see, what's the priority?
An international banking cartel and corrupt government controlling the wealth of BILLIONS of people, or a gang of thugs in a foreign land shooting people?

You may as well blame Anon for the regime in Iran, the death of Kim Jong-Il or the growth of settlements in Israel.

So when do you pick up your paycheck from a banking PR firm?

Six of one and a half a dozen of the other, bottom line both the rogue elements of the governments of the world need to be exposed which are in bed with the IB's and vice versa and the vile trash that is the Mexican drug cartels bring em both down......
edit on 25-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Oh snap.... The Rothschild's better watch their back, Anon is coming after them....

Granted they are a powerful bunch,

But IMHO

When the west lets them take control of the world, i would gladly let them do so, you will never hear me talk about the "Global Elite" NOT BECAUSE I LIKE THEM, but because i would use them for the betterment of mankind, in fact i am very much in favour of them to united "by force" the world, the reason i would like them to do that is to save mankind a another 500yr set back, someone needs to rule it/unite it by force, FACT OK ITS JUST FACT, after the Roman empire the world went back into the dark ages, should it have continued we maybe going to Pluto instead of the moon, i want to see mankind develope faster then the potential of being set back should the elite collapse now, if it collapsed no million more will die in the process of donination, please wake up to this fact people, we need the fastest route the, to the END GAME, the fastest route there is not empires collapsing, its empires winning, sorry it just is,

So i say........ let the elite dominate conquer & control the world, and then hopefully maybe in my lifetime we the poeple, the 99% canl rise up and take it back, UNITED TOGETHER!, let the elite think they are playing a good game, we now have 80% of the world population chipped then we will kill of this ammout then we will do this then that, NO DON'T BE SO FING STUPID, they cannot and never will be able to get away with that, and you no why? we;; because we are already ON TO THEM, as soon as they take full control the 99% will take it back of them just let them spend there money getting use there efforts in contolling the world will only end up uniting it

End game = the people win

No one faction can ever rule this world because we are getting more and more spiritually closer every single day/year that passes, we are becoming more & more aware that WE ARE THE SAME and one, don't hate the dictators or empires, they bring us closer together believe it or not then you could ever imagine, they slam our cultures together try to divided us and end up uniting us though common sence and free will,

We need them for mankinds end game just as much as they need out sweat tear & blood to dominate, but why they do OWN IT ALL, we shall rise up and take it all back and say thank you for uniting use, now the 99% will destroy you and continue your goal of domination, WE ARE ONE!

IMHO that is how it will play out, that is how i want it, that is the world i want to live in, but as of now, for some of you i am your enemy, I NEED the elite to win the world first, i dont hate you i just love US all, mankind our future way more, and the quicker we can get there, there less of my brothers & sisters need to die

And that was hard to read due to a xmas drink ot two,

edit on 25-12-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Can imagine the reaction of Anonymous, after reading this article :

The ECB for the first time in its history gives almost free money to European banks for three years. Interest rates fall quickly in Southern Europe. Even as the stock significantly rise. But its still mopping the floor with the tap wide open (dutch)RTL-Z

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobdude

Thank you for the update on that hostage sittutation scoobdude, its a shame ANNON backed off, they could have done some good, but maybe they where scared? kind of like with most hostage sittuations, you could achieve a more unplesent outcome, i did hear the mexican or south american fired the whole police force to stamp out corruption, but im thinking it goes higher then the police force, good move though.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: edited comment

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by veubiah
The words belong to Les Visible and are from one of his blogs here Reflections in a Petri Dish

WEll done Veubiah, i think you've cracked it.

Written for a blog back in 2007.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I think people are over analyzing this video just a wee bit.

First of all the video itself is just scenes from "V for Vendetta", it's the broadcast he played when V took over the T.V. station, just edited to kind of go along with voice.

As for the voice over, I'd say it's just someone with money who could pay a voice actor to read something.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Huh??

Does Anon even have the capabilities to engage in open warfare?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

oh just preceeding the wall street crash? a forecast cause they knew they were piling up heaps of bad mortgages for the purpose. . oh nevermind. it was posted in august of 2011
edit on 25-12-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

for some reason, this reminds me of the guy i talked to here at ats, who was from somewhere in africa. he was a black gentleman and let me know this in no uncertain terms. it is their belief (the people of his particular religion) that the problem on this planet is not bankers or christians or jews or muslims or atheists. the problem is white people. and that the black people were the hebrews of the bible and the people in israel now, are pretending to be jews and are not.

he also informed me that the plan is to totally wipe white people off the planet. i recalled a verse in the new testament in which a gentile lady sought mercy from jesus and jesus basically said " i'm here for my people and you ain't it," and then she said "but my lord, even the dogs get scraps from the master's table," at which point jesus claims how great her faith and humility is, and that as a result, any gentiles that ask, will be made honorary jews and welcomed into the family tree.

when i said to the guy from africa, "but my lord even the dogs get scraps from the master's table," he told me that essentially white people are not gentiles. i asked him why he said that and he informed me that the word gentile refers to hebrews who have fallen away from their faith, and they are black, not white. whites are the offspring of esau not jacob, and god hates esau. it seems to have bolstered his idea of using the white race to do evil and then blame them for the result, in that jacob's victory over esau was his ability to trick his dad into believing he was esau, thus gaining the inheritance via trickery.

problem is, it isn't the white race in particular doing the deeds of today it's people from many racial backgrounds, under leaders from many racial backgrounds. racism is rampant and white folks are the newest patsy. ready made scapegoats, right up there next to "jews and christians and muslims." i don't think he has thought this thing all the way thru, cause if white people can be blamed for evil behavior, just imagine what kind of impact would result from global genocide. he's not looking at the entire chessboard, nor extrapolating enough moves ahead.

he also informed me that women are of no consequence to god, as their only purpose in life is to SERVE men in whatever capacity they are asked or required to do. (et.al, slaves). and that god does not care about women, at all. he was from the same religion type as obama, although obama is certainly not asking his wife to serve him like a slave. perhaps the american variety is a bit more reasonable. (he ignored the verses where it states there's no longer male or female, gentile or jew, slave or free, as all are one in christ jesus, particularly where it applies to slavery and females).

anyway, he laid out the plan: exterminate the whites, remove the current people in israel who claim they are jews and are not and exterminate them, take over jerusalem, rebuild the temple, and rule the world from temple mount. he believes white people in general are the whore of babylon, and white christianity, in particular. when i explained that the verses for the whore of babylon are referring to a city, he ignored that completely. so what's happening is people are cherry picking verses to justify mass genocides . and that's their idea of the future. let the white people do their thing and take over the world, then kill them in mass numbers and take their stuff, on the pretext that the entire white race, genetically, is evil incarnate.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by McGinty

oh just preceeding the wall street crash? a forecast cause they knew they were piling up heaps of bad mortgages for the purpose. . oh nevermind. it was posted in august of 2011

Don't throw your toys out of the pram...!

Veubiah correctly sourced the text, so well done to him. You appear to have a problem with that, so not so well done to you, sir....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join