It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The more I experience in life and the more I think about it, the more I am sure that there are two separate races living on the Earth. I believe that it has been this way for a long long time now. I dont know if I am human or alien, but I know that I am not the same as that other race. One of them is good and one of them is bad.

Ever feel that you do not fit in with certain people. That they are not the same in some fundamental way? Yet other people you can connect with instantly. I find it hard to believe, even considering psychological understanding that the same species can have such different behavior. The cruelty and lack of empathy that can be displayed, surely they can not be the same species.

I would like to believe that I am human, and they are alien, but it would not surprise me if the opposite were in fact true. And if this is the case, then the human race should be ended as soon as possible, and peace should reign.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavierThanLight

Have You read The Terra Papers...? (Linked in My sig) In fact, there are two separate sets of Beings - the Humans were given the Gift of the Feather when We were genetically created by the Sirians...

Though it starts out reading like bad SciFi, it makes so much sense of the planet as the present is approached. If You read it, please get back to Me with Your thoughts!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
er yeah, theres a lot to read there, thanks.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sometimes if I am out in a busy town or something amongst hunreds of people.I often lock eyes with some of my own kind its a look of relief and slight suprise.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I don't feel there are necessarily two races only. I feel that it is possible, that there are numerous origins of humanity. If you look into the pyramids on mars, along with the face, plus the many spiritual individuals that point us in this direction, it is possible that a certain race of individuals came from Mars in the very distant past. I know it sounds absolutely insane, although many things point to this. According to the ancient secret of the flower of life, this race of people came to earth after they had destroyed their own planet through wars, this race of people are not capable of feeling empathy and compassion and are purely left brained (masculine) thinkers who are mainly concerned with technology.

I feel that it is possible that certain ruling bloodlines have their origins from this race of people, it seems to make a little sense when you piece a lot of things together...

Here's comes the crazies they will say, though don't worry, these are only theories based on research.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks for the good laugh I had when seeing the Star Wars Death Star while reading it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1

Thanks for the good laugh I had when seeing the Star Wars Death Star while reading it

I wonder where the idea for the Death Star came from...

Well, laugh all You want.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sorry about the reply delay, didn't watched back this thread for awhile.

If you ask me, from George Lucas imagination. (before he went crazy and imagined Jarjar of course :p)

If I read correctly (yes, that made me laugh but I read the whole thing), 2 of these death stars were destroyed into our solar system...
Don't you think a so huge war machine would have left some debris behind after it was destroyed?
Sure, most of them could have been cleaned, part of them would have melted when exploded and certainly would get some "natural mineral" aspect, but if your fairy tail was true, there would be no way that no debris would be left and would still be out there by now. either on some planets / moons surface, either into the asteroid belts, saturn rings, whatever. and some of them would still look like artificially crafted stuff. btw it doesn't

Anyway, once again, it's a good story to read... but I really don't think it's a likely scenario for what really happened... and don't tell they could clean every single debris, if they could, they would have made some other cleanups of natural stuff that could make local planets safer for them (saturn ring is the first example of that I come up with).

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Anyone who believes in The Terra Papers are one of two things..mentally ill or just plain gullible.

The author claims to speak for a certain Native culture but his supposed people have no clue who he is.

So keep believing in fairy tales that some idiot is trying to pawn off as Native history to fool the gullible..

I mean c'mon on the freaking death star...
that is just to idiotic..yet there are those who believe which is even more idiotic...

edit on 28-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

maybe calling them mentally ill il a bit too much.... I'd just say "a bit naïve" ;-)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I have known for a long time that I am from somewhere else.

Because I do not have the armour required on earth.

But I don't care if people believe it or not - I am just trying to survive among alien people.

And I am trying to spread the truth.

But, hey, they can take me back and shoot me - I am just trying to survive on this planet.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Ever feel that you do not fit in with certain people. That they are not the same in some fundamental way? Yet other people you can connect with instantly.

Nope, never feel this way, just dont fit with anyone, and thats the way i like it

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The term mental illness fits I believe.

mental illness

Any of various psychiatric conditions, usually characterized by impairment of an individual's normal cognitive, emotional, or behavioral functioning, and caused by physiological or psychosocial factors

I say it is mental illness because you are not able read something and distinguish between reality, fantasy or BS.

If you believe your from somewhere else that is just wishful thinking...your just as normal as everybody else.

Well..Ok not normal as in mental wellness..you just might be a little off or enjoy the fantasy world too much..because the real world is too hard for you.
edit on 28-12-2011 by kerazeesicko because: CUZ I CAN

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostfreak1

But we have a "Death Star" in our solar system....It's currently not working,but it's there pretending to be one of Saturn's moons

Mimas

ON TOPIC:
HeavierThanLight,i can understand the way you feel and you are lucky enough to connect with some people.I on the other hand,i find it hard to connect with anyone.I usually like it that way,but sometimes i find myself trying too hard to fit in with other people.If you see me on a night out,i might look perfectly normal,but my mind is travelling miles away.Wondering why i'm there and where is the fun in all that.
Although people approach me,talk to me,share their secrets with me,i can't feel close to anyone.Even family and boyfriends(past and present) are complaining that i don't open up,that i live in my own world and although they want to come close to me there is a huge wall between us.
To be honest i'm afraid of humans.I'm afraid of what they are capable of,i'm terrified by the way they think and how destruction,pain and vengeance is one of their first thoughts.I can't understand them.I tried,but i still don't understand.
If there are two species living on the planet then i'm from a third one

BTW i'm not alien.I'm human,i was born on this planet and i will die here.Although someone might jump in and find some mental disorder for my situation,i must inform you that i'm perfectly fine(i have checked it with doctors).The usual explanation for this is:I think too much.The usual advice:Stop thinking too much,life is too short.

Sorry for the rant...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Gotta laugh

This is a post about aliens and humans.

I have just told them I am from somewhere else.

And they think I am a nutter.

Listen, guys, I have told you - and I don't care what you think.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Good ones and bad ones?
I think the truth is a lot more complicated than that...

top topics

join