It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Agenda : Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Illuminati have an agenda to make people intolerant to religion, and it is constantly being mocked in the media. People are being conditioned using clever psychological techniques into believing that religion is nothing more than fables of the ancients. Destroying the belief in God is their top priority. They want to make religion irrelevant by discouraging people to study it because the deeper someone looks into religions, the more they see the truth behind them which ultimately reveals more about the Illuminati’s purpose and goals. Do not fall prey to such conditioning. If you already have, then you need your bhoota slapped with a chappal to sort you out.

Note – The word "Illuminati" was the predecessor of the two terms Zionism and / or Freemasonry.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DumbTopSecretWriters

So true. They are fighting the last few steps of a losing battle. I covered the reason for this in a thread recently. You would probably find it interesting. The ax is at the root and there is nothing they can do but watch their tree be thrown in the fire. Mankind is awake to who they really are. LINK The Nag Hammadi library covers this extensively, as do the Dead Sea Scrolls. What we call Illuminati are called the authorities in the Nag Hammadi and are called the sons of darkness in the DSS. Either way, we see the symbolism in our world today. Judgment is coming for them. Freedom is coming for the righteous. The texts I mentioned above only reaffirm what is stated in the ultimate source--the Bible.

edit on 23-12-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Appreciated for the link!..cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ahhh but before they go they will make all you see uninhabitable...
After all if they can't have Earth no one else will either.

Interesting times indeed
Thanks op

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

While none of this is new to Me, it is My opinion that satanists and fundamentalists are equally duped by a power even "higher" (ET's) to divide Humans to keep Them conquered. That spirituality and not dogma is truth, is how I percieve this universe.

To free Humanity from the plans of the elite, the slavemasters, We must demand the release of electrogravitics from black ops, and flood the planet with free energy, removing the need for money (money/power/energy = three forms of the same thing, like ice/water/steam). Religious freedom should reign, the Betterment Ethic should supplant the work ethic (the slave's ethic - use Your Human energy to enrich the elite, the slavemasters).

For more, please read My thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
...not truth! Illuminati and church are very good friends.... all is just a game to make U more stupid*

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The more you look into those texts, combined with other forms of esoteric research then some pretty big truths are revealed. For me what this relates to directly is human consciousness, they are aware that we are capable of expanding it to the point that we become rather powerful.

What is important here is that these teachings go back a very long time, there are similarities in the cores of ALL ancient teachings that lead us to the same understanding, they know this, and they want to keep people ignorant to it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
religion IS a fictional bunch of nonsense and people today are RESEARCHING the topic more and more and realizing this. And THANK goodness for that!!

I used to be a devote 'faithful' Christian for a long time and woke up. I am not part of some secret society. I just woke up as are MANY other folks who started to THINK FOR THEMSELVES now.

It is pretty foolish to label the smart folks here, whom have finally woke up and discovered that SCAM called religious, as being part of some some secret group who is out to-get-your silly faith!! Or ANY of the silly Abrahamic faiths which cause more problems than just about anything on the planet.

People are starting to question that nonsense called religion and are trying to explain it to the thick-headed knuckleheads who still have their heads deep in the sand because they believe everything their DAMNED FOOL pastors and priests tell them.
edit on 23-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow... *note* Zionism has nothing to do with the Illuminati, *note* Zionism is Jewish nationalism. And one more note, READ A FREAKING BOOK BEFORE YOU MAKE IGNORANT ASSOCIATIONS.

Jesus. Read up on Zionism. Are people this unabashedly ignorant, to not even look up a term before they indiscriminately liken it to things that are entirely different?

George Soros - a Jew, and an Illuminati, is a major anti-Zionist (and in his own book, "soros on soros", admitted to being born into a jewish antisemite family).

"As I looked around me for a worthy cause, I ran into difficulties. I did not belong to any special community… I never quite became an American. I had left Hungary behind and my Jewishness did not express itself in a sense of tribal loyalty that would have led me to support Israel.” - Soros, Underwriting Democracy: Encouraging free enterprise and democratic reform among the soviets and in eastern Europe, 3-4

“I don’t deny the Jews their right to a national existence – but I don’t want to be part of it”. Bruck, The World According to Soros. pg 59

Do you have any clue how many Jewish intellectuals - liberals, and Illuminati (i.e. in the sense of elites working a secret agenda) are against Zionism? From the very beginning it has been hijacked. The very concept of Zion - meaning "a marker" in Hebrew, was secularized and plagiarized by atheist Jews who saw in Zion a nationalistic refuge from European antisemitism - or at least, that was how they sought to convey Zionism - as a practical response to the degradation of the Jew, despite his 'emancipation' from the ghettos - to the common Jew. In my opinion, the real imperative of the secularist-atheist Jews was to remake and reform the image of the Jew, and eventually, destroy it all together, as Israel's leading thinkers have more or less accomplished (this is evinced by the many Israeli's who refuse to call themselves Jews)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
On the contrary. The controllers are determined to intensify very fundamentalist and low IQ concepts of religions, and divide people, and they control this element more rigorously, there are more agents, there are more agendas to create more myths, lies, and traps, there is a huge huge lock on this very rigid door and its the number one way they control the world.

With fairy tales.

And yet, the truth is still there, in the spiritual, even in the religions. The light still shines, the Spirit in Christ's words/examples, in Buddha. It does not even need the actual person, to shine, but shines in the Word. It transcends the illusion. However, you have to learn to discern the love from the dark squares, and that is the way you raise your consciousness, and realize that you are the light in the darkness, like unto Christ and as his words directed you are to be all that he did and more. For that was the real reason you came in and the true work your spirit came to do. For when the Word, fires off recognition and Spirit its because the Light is in you.

Superman in the system. True faith beyond the scripts.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Why would the illuminati plan to destroy religion ?
Isn't that supposed to be their main mass-control tool ?
I think the world without religion would be a much better world for us, (less conflicts, less profits...), denying it would be self-lying, but it's anyone's right to lie to himself after all... but what would be the benefits for illuminati since both conflicts and profits are supposed to be good for them ? I don't get it...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

A young soldier by the name of Napoleon Bonaparte was about to lead France into a bloody war with Europe and instead of dancing to the Masonic tune Napoleon declared himself the Emperor of France. Napoleon was forced to abdicate from his throne in 1814 and was exiled to the island of Corsica. However in 1815 Napoleon arrived in Paris again raising a new army ready for a fresh war in Europe. The Masons had a big problem on their hands. Britain and her Masonic allies could not afford to maintain a long term war against Napoleon without risking bankruptcy. Help came from an unlikely source Nathan Rothschild was the head of a leading banking family but because of their status as Jews they were forced to work from the shadows of others. Rothschild seized the opportunity to liberate his people and often alone demanding in return recognition of the Jews as equals to the European counterparts under right to openly do business. If the Masons refused the money could always go to Napoleon. The Masons had no choice but to accept and the loan transaction was completed. In 1815 British, Dutch and Russian soldiers landed in Waterloo, Belgium where they met Napoleons forces and defeated them. Napoleon was captured this time never to return France was finally under Masonic control. Although historians made little mention of the Masonic involvement in the revolution the Masons themselves have to reveal their shadowy movements during this important period in history.Go n Figure!!

edit on 24-12-2011 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
the attack on religion.. its written in the protocols of the learned elders of zion.. after all the illuminati is based on the teachings of the babylonian talmud..

1. When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other forms of belief. If this gives birth to the atheists whom we see to-day, it will not, being only a transitional stage, interfere with our views, but will serve as a warning for those generations which will hearken to our preaching of the religion of Moses (which is a lie, the talmud is the opposite of what moses taught)

4. Our philosophers will discuss all the shortcomings of the various beliefs of the "GOYIM," BUT NO ONE WILL EVER BRING UNDER DISCUSSION OUR FAITH FROM ITS TRUE POINT OF VIEW SINCE THIS WILL BE FULLY LEARNED BY NONE SAVE OURS WHO WILL NEVER DARE TO BETRAY ITS SECRETS. (very rarely do people criticise the jewish faith from its true point of view, if you do you are labelled as an anti-semite)

5. IN COUNTRIES KNOWN AS PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENED WE HAVE CREATED A SENSELESS, FILTHY, ABOMINABLE LITERATURE. For some time after our entrance to power we shall continue to encourage its existence in order to provide a telling relief by contrast to the speeches, party program, which will be distributed from exalted quarters of ours .... Our wise men, trained to become leaders of the GOYIM, will compose speeches, projects, memoirs, articles, which will be used by us to influence the minds of the GOYIM, directing them towards such understanding and forms of knowledge as have been determined by us.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

"I used to be" + "devote 'faithful' Christian" = Oxymoron. There is no such thing as "devote" and "use to be."

I sincerely doubt anything about you was devote and the only "DAMNED" FOOL would be you for letting a bunch of pastors and priests chase you away from something you probably never understood to begin with. You were never capable of thinking for yourself if you think it's about what the pastors and the priests say! You never "woke up," you went deeper to sleep is all. Good luck with all that!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

And what does that have to do with what I wrote?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the 'Zionists' are what the Bible calls the Synagogue of Satan,they corrupted the legitimate worship of the living God eons past .Their job and their mission is to stand between humanity and all truth about ourselves and The True God, it is difficult to find TTG but worth the search. they don't want you to know that you and TTG belong to each other and are part of each other . It's long story,and better people than me have explained it great detail. Contrary to those who say there is no evidence of TTG there is actually mountains of it ..no pun intended.

Merry Christmas (which is not a holiday of TTG) but enjoy it anyway

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

How does this post fit in with the mission of this site of 'Denying Ignorance'? I respect your freedom to subscribe to whatever beliefs speak to your spirituality, but what evidence do you have to support the claim that the Illuminati seeks to erode religious beliefs?

Furthermore, the prevailing view is one of religion being an opiate for the masses, that is one that clouds the mind and distracts from reality. It would seem more likely to me that group looking to obscure the truth would be encouraging the belief in a mystical zombie god.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Watch this!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Hi DTSW,

Tantalizing topic.

Looking forward to digging deeper into your OP and I'll def watch the vid.

Found this vid and thought it might add a nice touch to what you've got goin. It's called "Mystery Babylon and the Illuminati". I am NOT a Christian/Satanist/Zionist/Illuminati Jew/Beast Child, etc. but do find parallel meaning within the "Holy Bible" or the Hole - y Bible.

There is much duality within such delicately refined pages.

You can "download" the one hour vid, mentioned above, here....
Satanic Occult Symbols in Washington D.C.

FYI, the video speaker, Texe Mars, says "the Jews founded Freemasonry in the Unitied States" @ 10:44. Also notice the beast wrapped around the eagle on the one dollar bill?

Strictly symbolic? Or, like much of the Holy Bible, is there more than meets the eye?

What things are hidden beneath the auspices of religion and worship, both of which take advantage of man's natural inclination to serve?

Hideous perversion and diabolical deception from a bully force bent on global and galactic domination.

Astar

edit on 12-1-2012 by Antoniastar because: uhmm...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
In what world is the Illumnati the terminological "forerunner" of Zionism and Freemasonry?

Zionism has nothing at all to do with what the Illuminati was about.

And Freemasonry precedes the Bavarian Illuminati.

top topics

join