It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Rocket's third stage malfunction.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
It seems that throughout modern history ufo's are particularly active when there are missile, satellite, shuttle you name it launches.

Maybe because during rocket launches things fall off that people assume are UFOs chasing the rocket trying to destroy it
As in the case of Russian launches that drop four glowing boosters just before stage separation. The effect is known as 'Korolov's Cross" but its always posted as "UFO's destroy rocket"

It always amazes me how many different ways a failed or not terrestrial object can manifest itself in the skies.

Yup its amazing alright and can be seen from hundreds of miles away. every time Vandenberg launches in the evening we get reports of UFO's in Las Vegas over 350 miles away... because the plume gets lit by the sunlight high in the sky

Looks like this

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."

Socrates

We have learned a few things since his time
I bet he knew that water was wet

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It looks like a comet to me, I don't know which one but I think Lovejoy was in our solar system around the same date.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I just don't get what im looking at unless the fail rocket fumes are creating a bubble round the object?

That's more or less it. The "fumes" are actually more likely to be remnants of fuel. The stage which is venting is above the atmosphere so the cloud just follows it. Similar to this water dump from a space shuttle.

edit on 12/24/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbread

You must have never seen a comet. They do not move across the sky.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Fact is stranger than fiction, parts of the Merdian crashes into street named after cosmonauts!
www.heraldsun.com.au...

Video of a piece of titanium that struck the roof of a house.
www.vesti.ru...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Clearly you would best me in an intellectual duel on this matter, so I will have to defer to the multiple NASA astronauts that have spoken on their experiences of UFO activity. Or you could check out the countless NASA feeds showing UFO'S zipping around in space, but I'm sure those are probably asteroids or comets.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Nope mostly ice

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

hi, I've been following this and I don't see the "obvious" conclusion. Granted the timeframe may fit .....but it's movement and that "bubble" still require a follow up before we can judge on the conclusion. I'd be curious to read what people specialized in atmosphere, chemistry and energy would have to say about it

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeDominator

Keep reading. When you get here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
tell me what you think.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Good one!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

hehe, sorry about that I missed that part. Very interesting. you seem to know a lot about this stuff..... but just out of curiosity.. don't you think it's just a little mysterious?

well maybe it's just my lack of expertise!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeDominator

Not really mysterious but I would really like to be able to see it some time. Hopefully during a successful launch though.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

For starters, I'm not dismissing it as a rocket. And I see UFOs labeled rockets that look totally extremely different from each other. Rockets are our new 'weather balloon' - not saying they aren't rockets, that's not my point. We should be just as disturbed about this increased frequency of random rockets launching everywhere as we are of alien life, IMO.

Secondly, you totally ignored my point with the piece about too much or too little evidence - people instantly started calling this a fake or a hoax. Why? Because of TOO MUCH video evidence. I'm getting SICK of people being skeptical of any and every UFO video for any and every reason. There's too much evidence, there's too little evidence, on and on and on, it's ridiculous. The fact that there is a reasonable rocket theory to back these videos up just proves my point even further.

Cover ups happen all the time - probably not needed here, I was just giving ATS-ers a heads up, as we should do with ANY evolving UFO mystery (alien or military in origin or not) - it's when you thoroughly follow these stories, every step of the way, that you get the firmest grasp on what's going on. For example, that Siberia UFO I talked about - I followed that from the beginning, before the second sighting... when they said it was a meteor. A second sighing of the same glowing orb hovering over hundreds of witnesses int he same place disproved this theory. It never got investigated or followed up with by the media - then the Russian alien body story got dropped and ATS did an amazing job at burying threads related to that. It just helps to follow these things closely and be open-minded.

Rocket or not, it's kind of obnoxious to expect people not to be amazed at such sightings in their skies.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Similar to this water dump from a space shuttle.

I saw one of those about 10 years ago.
Very cool, and very much an analogy to this failed Soyuz launch.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Having flow hot air balloons for many years, I suggest that this is in fact a hot air balloon for the following reasons:

1. The direction and speed are indicative of a hot air balloon

2. The gas/halo is a result of a burn of the burners. The hot air in the "envelope" is causing the cold air around it to condense and fog up. As you can see, the halo is travelling along with the object.

3. The time of the filming is consistant with the times a hot air balloon would be flown: Shortly before sunset. In this case, we see some of the filming before sunset, and this particular flight should have landed before dark, but didnt. While it is more dangerous to fly a hot air balloon after dark, it is not unusual.

4. The illumination from the craft is from the 100K Plus BTU engine's firing into the translucent envelope.

ENVELOPE = THE BALLOON STRUCTURE ITSELF

I refute Phage's claim, as the direction and speed are too slow and too low to be a Soyuz launch.

edit on 24-12-2011 by phantomjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by zorgon

Clearly you would best me in an intellectual duel on this matter, so I will have to defer to the multiple NASA astronauts that have spoken on their experiences of UFO activity.

Most of the quotations you seem to place so much trust in, turn out to be hoaxes by UFO promoters. don't be such an EASY mark for the con artists.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of launches from Kennedy Space Center display this same fuzzy effect right before they leave the atmosphere. smaller rockets,Deltas,Atlas etc. I also saw a meteorite coming down in the eastern sky on about Dec. 18 which showed the same type aura or fuzzines right before it "winked out". However I have not seen anything travel the same way as the subject of the videos do. So I'm stumped.
For whatever it's worth.

edit on 24-12-2011 by grubblesnert because: more stuff

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Well according to Zorgon you're a disgrace to the UFO community for suggesting anything other than a rocket, because we know beyond a doubt it was a rocket. ; )

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i know people high up it the running of the planet,and due top the rising porularity they have made a hyper sonic present delivery system santas chilling he retired with a bad back thease are pioled by semi humans that where bread at plum island ther allegedly going to be culled after chrismas brcause early test showed a high violance rate when it isent chrismas and the new worl order folk are scared they might escape and pe a comleat pain to deAL WITH BECAUSE THERE PART OWNED/CONTOLS BY NATO SO THEY CANT BLAME THEM OF SOMTHG AND GO TO WAR WHITH THE LITTLE DEAMONS SO CULL IS THE ONLY WAY THEY ONLY TKE SIX MOUNTHS FROM BIRTH TO FULL GROWN..............CAPS LOCK GOT STUC SORRY

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join