It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
I think it is fake. One video is day time, other one is evening etc..Such a sighting which occur more than one would have thousands of witnesses.

Will never happen.

Majority of the world's population sit indoors staring at computer screens and television sets during there free time.
While they happen to be outside, they stare at the floor when walking and worry about taxes.

Until everyone is aware of the actual world around them, they will continue to scream 'fake' because they wish they had looked up a few times during their lifetime. Instead they stare at the floor.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
How is this supposed to be a rocket? just look at rocket flights and lift ofs at youtube and you never woud say it is a rocket. its way to slow for a rocket and has no tail or anything lke it.

In my opinion it is a Unidentified flying object.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
nice comment!

I dont think its fake.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 4KAAN

Wouldnt be a rocket as a missile or rocket does not have that much air time and consitancey of speed and forwards elivation, to volitile, isnt a space station as its obviousley in the atmosphere, and anyone who thinks the norway spiral was a rocket is highly wrong, a identical incident was seen in australia and the government made up the same lie, abit suspicious if you ask me. on a more serrious note, i am hopeing this is the year of disclosure, if so im going to be a verry happy girl and il be saying "i told you so" to ALOT of people! and so will alot on ATS!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by deccal
I think it is fake. One video is day time, other one is evening etc..Such a sighting which occur more than one would have thousands of witnesses.

Will never happen.

Majority of the world's population sit indoors staring at computer screens and television sets during there free time.
While they happen to be outside, they stare at the floor when walking and worry about taxes.

Until everyone is aware of the actual world around them, they will continue to scream 'fake' because they wish they had looked up a few times during their lifetime. Instead they stare at the floor.

One of the best posts/replies ive ever seen on here,

That is so so true, people need to realise this and actually bother to look up once in a while, i make sure i look up and continue to look every spare moment i get to myself in life, if i'm at home on the comp like right now, my curtains are open even till late at night right up until i go to bed, if i'm going to work and not driving, i'm looking up all the way to the job while talking, if i'm on a tea break i'm smoking a cig talking and looking up at ever chance i get,

And you know what i have seen literally a hundred things over the year i cannot explain just by taking the time to actually look above the rat race, my most recent sighting was just weeks ago, which i reported on here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you said will never happen, totally the case most of my sightings of unexplainable things happen so fast you haven't even began to think get a camera before its gone, i watched a huge disk shaped balloon fly over Oxford Street just past BT tower a couple of weeks back while at work, it was extremely close to it and flying level about the hight of the tower, Oxford Street is also extremely busy this time of year with tourists & xmas shoppers, and NOT ONE person see the thing, i was looking round at people wondering why isn't this thing catching any ones eye? and they just walked around like zombies going about there daily life, i actually felt disconneted to the entire world for those few seconds,

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am going to wait for more footage to make my final conclusion.

Until then I am holding off.

edit on 24-12-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
awesome

people will wake up eventually

truth is truth and shall be known

thank you

namaste

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So, for anyone wishing to blithely ignore the likeliest explanation, I'd like to throw out the possibilty that what we are seeing is a biological UFO. Check out that plasma shell, the shiny nucleus.

These creatures are made up of pure energy, thus not biological in their makeup. They are physical, but on the higher end of the energy spectrum. This is why they are "invisible" and suddenly appear out of nowhere and this is why you can see them with infrared cameras, but not the naked eye. When some inner mechanism triggers, then they overflow with energy and thus appear in the visible spectrum too - this is what humans observe as strange lights or ufo phenomenon.

They are subtle energy beings living on the edge of our three dimensional physical dimension. They manifest in ours but probably inhabit another dimension made up of higher level energy. This is why they can flow through solid objects, appear and disappear, or "jump" great distances.

Related reading:
www.dapla.org...
edit on 24-12-2011 by mistermonculous because: grammarar.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OP:Looks like something jettisoned re entering the atmosphere

To the post above, it's an interesting theory. I've seen UFO(s) before, made up of pure light I presume. Large flat discs of a dull yellow colour making formations. Multiplying. Almost playing with each other.

Interesting sighting.
edit on 24/12/11 by shadowland8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before:

Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

www.crystalinks.com...

I was wondering when it wold show up. It's the red star we need to worry about.

I don't actually think for certain that this is it, but I thought I would share the possibility.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Must be hard to read 5 pages of a thread.

It was a Soyuz rocket.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
We have no reason to believe that this video is not real. We have five videos, five witness accounts (presumably some more since last night) and from the evidence which has been presented in this thread thus far, it doesn't seem like a hoax. I find it strange how even with video evidence people are still trying to shy away from what is in front of us. The only explanation I can think of is that its some kind of rocket but even then, its a long shot to assume.
edit on 24-12-2011 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

Exactly !!!

I buy the "rocket" explanation - I mean I don't rule out other explanations, but that's reasonable to me.

A) Those who are making fun of those who don't immediately think this is a rocket - why? First off, why should we be accustomed to seeing rockets fly through our skies? And secondly, you don't know this is definitely a rocket, regardless.

B) It's amazing. If one video gets posted, where's the other video evidence? If 5 get posted, that's too much video evidence! Maybe there were 100s of videos taken that day and 5% got posted online. Maybe there will be more to come...

C) Can we all agree that if obviously fake versions of this sighting get posted, we should sense some sort of cover up going on?

Lots of spooky stuff happens in Russia and it routinely gets covered up. Even ATS was guilty of burying threads and discussions on those Russian alien bodies from a while back, which had a location/time connection to the factual Siberia UFO sightings that were never explained (after being "debunked" as a meteor the first time around, the second time revealed that wasn't the case - but no investigation).
www.theufoinquirer.com...
www.theufoinquirer.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Maybe the 3 wise men were following the Soyuz?

Whatever it is, it chose a significant time of year to resemble a moving star...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This sort of sighting is interesting for another reason. As someone (erroneously) stated:

"I think it is fake. One video is day time, other one is evening etc..Such a sighting which occur more than one would have thousands of witnesses."

Clearly that wasn't the case. And shows that just because an incredibly obvious and odd object passing over a populated area, doesn't mean that 200 people should have seen and filmed the object. That city where the videos were taken has a population of over 1 million people.

While the poster was trying to say a sighting over such a long period of time would have more witnesses, it also is quite often said that a UFO over a populated area, even a brief sighting, would yield "dozens" of witnesses and videos. From the 4 videos of this event, it's clear that this isn't the case. Many people simply are not looking up. Many see these things and don't have a video camera handy. Just because a UFO is over a major population center doesn't guarantee dozens of high quality videos.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A chinese Soyuz swamp gas refraction. Obviously...

It's the amazing amount of denial that I really enjoy.

If a UFO wrote the Preamble in lights and landed on some of the ATSer's faces, began to wiggle, they would still say 'CGI.'

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Lupus83 called it, and alpha1 proved it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
My question if it was a rocket is, were the rocket launch details already public before the launch? or did they state they had launched a rocket after these videos started coming up?
edit on 24-12-2011 by YouCanCallMeKM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

yeah, let's hear some ideas Phage. Is it a camera lense refraction, cloud gas, or the ghost of a spider walking across the camera lense,? Of course, a ghost of any kind would be supenatural, so maybe it's a mile wide piece of cotton floating in the air from a nearby field. A bird from Japan that is irradiated?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yea Phage, produce some rocket science or some Russian manifests for this launch. What was in the cargo hold? What was the purpose? I'm sure you could dig that up, no? You're not as all knowing as you think.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
wow that's the best, most unusual footage I've seen in a long time. But I'd really wish people would stop thinking music is a good idea on those. I don't want to listen to Russian techno while trying to study footage ..lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join