It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Dec UFO in Russia, 5 different videos posted.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I am sorry but where do you get this info? From what i can find, this info is incorrect. According to news sources, it crashed near tobolsk, siberia, not novosibirsk.

Back on page 1, somebody posted a news source. I was going by that.
spaceflightnow

The RIA Novosti news agency reported debris was found in the region of Novosibirsk...

Maybe RIA Novosti, or spaceflightnow are wrong.
Maybe the other sources are wrong.
We should check.

Edit - I just checked RIA Novosti. They had this to say in the latest story about it...

Initial reports said debris was found near the south Siberian city of Tobolsk, but later a police source said that fragments of the satellite were spotted in four residential areas in the nearby Novosibirsk region.

rianovosti

edit on 23-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Those Soyuz rockets are pretty damn impressive....they can make spirals in the sky and travel very slowly with a plasma shield surrounding them for protection....cmon! No way these vids are of a rocket...it should not be difficult to get a clip of an actual soyuz rocket for comparison, lets see it debunkers.....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

It's not that they are traveling slowly, it's the perspective of the view.

Like when you see a car far off in the distance coming towards you, it appears to be moving slowly in comparison to your own relative speed. Or for another example, an airplane in the clouds - it is traveling at high rates of speed, but from the ground it appears to be moving lazily along.

Distance warbles the perception of speed, so that when something is actually moving very fast, it appears to be moving slowly. I'm sure there is a more scientific explanation than what I've provided, but this should suffice.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I added these comments to another thread that just cropped up about it:

It looks like a meteor coming into the atmosphere to me .. probably broke up before it hit the ground ..

It doesn't exhibit any kind of intelligent control ( noticeably ) or any unusual lighting, just looks like something entering the atmosphere, or perhaps skimming it .. ( ricochet effect )

It could also be a Russian test fired missile after the fuel has burnt off, possibly returning through the atmosphere

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

True, speed is hard to judge by the naked eye....however I still want to see a video of a CONFIRMED soyuz rocket flying through the sky to compare, is that too much to ask for? We are all talking about them and apparently they are launched with the public knowing about them where is the video evidence of the soyuz rocket?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

YouTube search
... I found a couple on page one ..

edit on 12/23/2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Disclosure has begun

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by NeoVain

Disclosure has begun

I've heard that about a million times before, unfortunately I think this object is purely terrestrial

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Very interesting clip, but I call BS... look very closely at 1:25 looks like a rocket should look and then...bam video is obviously spliced and a clip of something different is put in, and not very smoothly either...different color and look immediately....after a small pause....splice. CG? If legit it does look similar to the Norway spiral however the Norway spiral was just that, a spiral and a near perfect one at that and this vid shows a mess of exhaust with a star like object in the midst, similar but not the same....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Here is another video of a Soyuz rocket. The actual launch is at the hour mark on the video...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

They don't really convey the same type of event as the videos in this thread, but you can get the basic idea of what these things look like when they go boom.

Besides, we've already confirmed the location and time frame to match the launch and failure of the rocket launch...there really isn't much else to provide until another video comes out with a more detailed view.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hi everyone! I'm the one that posted the new thread on it. Sorry, I didn't see yours'. Pretty neat to say the least. I guess it's only our guesses on what it could be. Thanks for contributing

link   
reply to post by NeoVain

wow that second video is amazing! can't a powerful electromagnet create clouds? anyway, good find!

link   

Russia test-fires two new nuclear missiles Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:44pm EST

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia successfully tested on Friday its two new Bulava intercontinental missiles, which experienced several failures in the past. The Defence Ministry said the 12-meter-long Bulava, or Mace, which Moscow aims to make the cornerstone of its nuclear arsenal, was fired from a submarine in the Arctic White Sea and hit the target, a designated polygon, on Kamchatka peninsula in Russia's far east.

Source Rueters

Fired from the White Sea to Kamchatka Peninsula would send it right across this trajectory, would it not? ( I guess that depends if each of these videos was shot viewing the object in the northern portion of the sky. It is strange because this object appears to by low in the sky and close in the atmosphere but that really depends on the perspective. I want to say HIGH in the atmosphere, on its way back in, but my eyes are saying it looks weird. Anyway... I want it to be a UFO, I really do, but when I saw watched the video this missile launch test was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Although it wouldn't be the first time a Missile fired from the white sea has been used a coverup for an actual anomaly. (*cough* Norway Spiral *cough*)

edit on 23/12/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/12/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/12/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

That kind of throws things for a loop.

Now we have two different explanations for one incident?

You've just let loose the hounds of conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Thanks and those vids are what I would expect a rocket to look like flying through the sky...the vids in the op on the other hand do not look like rockets to me....timing is right and im sure there could be a good reason for the circle enclosing the "rocket" however......it just looks too much like the death star to me, until zoomed in....haha
edit on 23-12-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
looks like 5 different camera's shooting the same bull. Aside from the clear falseness of the video the peoples responses are dull and uninteresting considering there's a "spaceship" floating there :/ debunked

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
it moves slower than a jet.

and why is it britgh in sun light?
and gets dark when the sun goes down?

could it be some kind of big ballon?
with a brigth light in it?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Worlds biggest Chinese lantern surrounded by swamp gas...
What else could it be?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Basilisk

The ghost of Edward Condon surrounded by swamp gas that was illuminated by the planet Venus recorded by people who were trying to capture a projection from the collective unconscious on video for the first time....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join